Aaand, now time for more lib blatant hypocrisy. Liberals comparing Trump to orangutan.

I don't think there is ever a day in the week when POTUS apologists don't get their soiled panitez in a wad over jokes about their mammon savior. Please, contribute to prosperity gospel televangelist Jesse Duplantis 54 million dollar private jet fund and you will feel right as rain in the morning.
Aaaand, the left brings up the white Christian, but does he bring up Jeremiah Wright or Al Sharpton? Ooooof course not.

You dumb fucking hypocrite.

You race card is ALL you have. You are not worth one second of time. You have NO debate skills. Now, go get your little cookie from the rest of your patronizing white racists, go get that race card laminated, connect everything racist only to whites and have a nice hypocritical day you fucking blow hard.
You are funny in the morning. Even more funny that you felt the need to defend POTUS after swallowing the race bait. Great job. POTUS has trained you well.

I don't think there is ever a day in the week when POTUS apologists don't get their soiled panitez in a wad over jokes about their mammon savior. Please, contribute to prosperity gospel televangelist Jesse Duplantis 54 million dollar private jet fund and you will feel right as rain in the morning.
Aaaand, the left brings up the white Christian, but does he bring up Jeremiah Wright or Al Sharpton? Ooooof course not.

You dumb fucking hypocrite.

You race card is ALL you have. You are not worth one second of time. You have NO debate skills. Now, go get your little cookie from the rest of your patronizing white racists, go get that race card laminated, connect everything racist only to whites and have a nice hypocritical day you fucking blow hard.
You are funny in the morning. Even more funny that you felt the need to defend POTUS after swallowing the race bait. Great job. POTUS has trained you well.
Someone may need to actually tell you that it was not the president that made the funny comment that

Saaaay, were any of the characters in that movie that dressed up like apes......."black?" LOL, I do not think they were.

Sigh....

Give me an H, give me a y, give me a p, give me a c, give me a r, give me a I, give me a s, give me a y... What's that spell... DEMOCRATS...

bushvschimp.jpg
A republican for McCain put that together
Huh, were you outraged by it? No, you weren't. Your comment IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT you dumb fuck.

If a con puts together this collage then you can't use this against us you idiot.

Show us the liberal who put these out there and we will boycott them. If you can't tell us who made these then fuck off loser.

We all know this is perfectly fine to the left right? We know this right? Don't we know?

The Left, the Democrats, need the black vote, or they will never win a national election.

On that motivation, they will pretend that they are concerned for black Americans, having done nothing for them other than make a certain word unmentionable....
...and that is the basis for the condemnation of Roseanne.

There is this, the reality:

1.Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama
Tavis Smiley: 'Black People Will Have Lost Ground in Every Single Economic Indicator' Under Obama

...and this...

2. Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Instead of actual support for the black community, the Liberals don't want any to be 'offended.'

Last edited:
Give me an H, give me a y, give me a p, give me a c, give me a r, give me a I, give me a s, give me a y... What's that spell... DEMOCRATS...

bushvschimp.jpg
Huh, were you outraged by it? No, you weren't. Your comment IS FUCKING IRRELEVANT you dumb fuck.

If a con puts together this collage then you can't use this against us you idiot.

Show us the liberal who put these out there and we will boycott them. If you can't tell us who made these then fuck off loser.

And these Liberals, too???

1. "Disney also owns ESPN, the sports cable channel that employs Keith Olbermann, whose angry, unhinged tweets about President Donald Trump make Barr's anti-Jarrett tweet look like a love note. Here's one Olbermann tweeted at Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter: "Then tell your racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi father to get the f--- out of our society." One would think that Disney would find Olbermann's tweets "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with (their) values."

2. As for MSNBC's Sharpton, he also said that Barr's tweet shows that Trump is "normalizing" racism. Remember Sharpton became famous by falsely accusing a white man of raping a black teen. A New York grand jury called the accusation a hoax, and Sharpton was successfully sued for defamation. But to this day, Sharpton refuses to apologize. Sharpton helped fan the flames during the deadly 1991 Crown Heights, New York, riots by leading some 400 protesters through the predominately Jewish section of Brooklyn. Days before the deadly riots, Sharpton said at a rally in Harlem, "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." Sharpton once called David Dinkins, the first and only black New York City mayor, a "n----- whore." Sharpton described Jews as "diamond merchants" and whites moving into Harlem as "interlopers." Unwilling to wait for the Ferguson grand jury to finish its investigation of the police shooting death of Michael Brown, Sharpton took to the streets of Ferguson yelling, "No justice, no peace." The grand jury exonerated the officer. No remorse by Sharpton. No apology. No cancellation of his show.

3. Bill Maher has long hosted a show on HBO and gets top pundits to appear. No guest seems bothered by Maher's sexist, vicious put-downs of Republican women. In his stand-up, Maher called Sarah Palin a "c---" and a "dumb t---" -- both offensive and derisive slang words for female genitalia.

4. ... at CNN, Erin Burnett hosts a daily show. When Burnett worked for MSNBC, she referred to then-President George Bush, standing in a group of politicians, as "the monkey in the middle."
Larry Elder - Roseanne Is Out? Explain Maher, Sharpton and Olbermann

5. "Samantha Bee Tears Into ‘Feckless C*nt’ Ivanka Trump
“Ivanka Trump, who works at the White House, chose to post the second most oblivious tweet we’ve seen this week,” Bee said. “You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices you feckless ****!”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/samantha-bee-tears-into-feckless-****-ivanka-trump

That's on live Liberal TV.....

...any apologies??? Cancellations????

If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.

bushvschimp.jpg

1. "Disney also owns ESPN, the sports cable channel that employs Keith Olbermann, whose angry, unhinged tweets about President Donald Trump make Barr's anti-Jarrett tweet look like a love note. Here's one Olbermann tweeted at Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter: "Then tell your racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi father to get the f--- out of our society." One would think that Disney would find Olbermann's tweets "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with (their) values."

2. As for MSNBC's Sharpton, he also said that Barr's tweet shows that Trump is "normalizing" racism. Remember Sharpton became famous by falsely accusing a white man of raping a black teen. A New York grand jury called the accusation a hoax, and Sharpton was successfully sued for defamation. But to this day, Sharpton refuses to apologize. Sharpton helped fan the flames during the deadly 1991 Crown Heights, New York, riots by leading some 400 protesters through the predominately Jewish section of Brooklyn. Days before the deadly riots, Sharpton said at a rally in Harlem, "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." Sharpton once called David Dinkins, the first and only black New York City mayor, a "n----- whore." Sharpton described Jews as "diamond merchants" and whites moving into Harlem as "interlopers." Unwilling to wait for the Ferguson grand jury to finish its investigation of the police shooting death of Michael Brown, Sharpton took to the streets of Ferguson yelling, "No justice, no peace." The grand jury exonerated the officer. No remorse by Sharpton. No apology. No cancellation of his show.

3. Bill Maher has long hosted a show on HBO and gets top pundits to appear. No guest seems bothered by Maher's sexist, vicious put-downs of Republican women. In his stand-up, Maher called Sarah Palin a "c---" and a "dumb t---" -- both offensive and derisive slang words for female genitalia.

4. ... at CNN, Erin Burnett hosts a daily show. When Burnett worked for MSNBC, she referred to then-President George Bush, standing in a group of politicians, as "the monkey in the middle."

“Ivanka Trump, who works at the White House, chose to post the second most oblivious tweet we’ve seen this week,” Bee said. “You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices you feckless ****!”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/samantha-bee-tears-into-feckless-****-ivanka-trump

Remember you wanted the NFL to fire Kappernick? You said he doesn't have the right to embarrass the company he works for and if you did it your employer would fire you. Didn't you say that?

Well now Rosanne embarrassed ABC so she got fired. What's the problem?

If not for double standards, Conservatives would have no standards at all.

It's okay because Trump doesn't really resemble an orangutan. Valerie Jarrett on the other hand looks like she just walked off a Planet if thr Apes set and is still in makeup.

It's okay because Trump doesn't really resemble an orangutan. Valerie Jarrett on the other hand looks like she just walked off a Planet if thr Apes set and is still in makeup.
And the racist fuck speaks again. What a disgusting PIOS you & your ilk are.

bushvschimp.jpg

Remember you wanted the NFL to fire Kappernick? You said he doesn't have the right to embarrass the company he works for and if you did it your employer would fire you. Didn't you say that?

I didn't say Roseanne's cancellation was a problem....

I said, in light of this:

....where are the cancellations and firings of Liberals

If not for double standards, Liberals would havo standards at all.

Cognitive dissonance or willful ignorance? You decide.

There is not a history of white people being compared to apes in this nation by an oppressive majority.

Donald Trump is mocked for his resemblance to an orangutan because he paints his skin and his hair orange.

If you feel as though it is racist for people to say Trump looks like an orangutan, you are a moron.

On the other hand, if you bring this up because you know that comparing black people to primates is 100% racist but you want to do it anyway, you are a racist. Just own it.

wrong:

54.jpg

83.jpg

bushvschimp.jpg

Well, the opposite is true you pathetic fuck. The differece is Roseanne was NOT on company time you hypocritical fuck.

You are a fucking hypocrite you dumb fuck. Have not heard one of you fucking losers defend her first amendment rights you stupid ignorant fuck.

Have not heard any outrage about bill mahr or that negro wanda Sykes calling trump an orangutan you dumb hypocritical fuck.

You stupid ass hypocritical fuck.

Trump began getting called a orangutan when he began painting himself orange, the color of orangutan's, to imitate and fake like he had a suntan. He was and is still mocked for over using an artificial tanning product. Most people who use the products learn quickly not to over use them because it is obvious they are using the products and tan is not orange, it is tan.
Trump paints himself the color of an orangutan.

Trump are all these things

racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi

Why should Olbermann be fired for telling the truth?

White guy calls another white guy an orangutan and you think it’s the same as white people calling blacks apes or monkeys ?

Disingenuous racists .

Well, the opposite is true you pathetic fuck. The differece is Roseanne was NOT on company time you hypocritical fuck.

You are a fucking hypocrite you dumb fuck. Have not heard one of you fucking losers defend her first amendment rights you stupid ignorant fuck.

Have not heard any outrage about bill mahr or that negro wanda Sykes calling trump an orangutan you dumb hypocritical fuck.

You stupid ass hypocritical fuck.

I don't care. If I embarrass myself and it makes headlines my work may fire me even though it wasn't on work time. Sorry, your employer has the right to fire you.

Didn't you guys push for right to work? Well, that means you have no right to your job and your employer can fire you for any reason they want or no reason at all. Bye loser. I mean you and Rosanne. LOL.

Trump is not a racist.

Trump is not a white supremacist.

Trump is not a neo-nazi.

Stop lying.

Race card out, they lose. Hey, you stupid ass demented virtue signaling moron. Why don't you get that race card laminated you stupid ass left wing piece.

Forum List

Back