Aaand, now time for more lib blatant hypocrisy. Liberals comparing Trump to orangutan.

How many people besides trump paint themselves orange, the same color as orangutans? Our President actually purposely paints himself the color of an orangutan.

No, he doesn't you deluded TDS suffering cock-gobbler.
He uses a spray on artificial tanning product dumb ass. The area under his eyes and his eyelids are a different color because he wears googles when the coloring is applied.

Yes, but are you saying no pictures of him out there have been altered a bit to make the orange even more orange?

are you saying your own mind isn't making it worse than it actually is?
I'm saying the point of calling trump and orangutan is not about calling him an ape, it is about him painting himself the color of one.

How many people besides trump paint themselves orange, the same color as orangutans? Our President actually purposely paints himself the color of an orangutan.

No, he doesn't you deluded TDS suffering cock-gobbler.
He uses a spray on artificial tanning product dumb ass. The area under his eyes and his eyelids are a different color because he wears googles when the coloring is applied.

Yes, but are you saying no pictures of him out there have been altered a bit to make the orange even more orange?

are you saying your own mind isn't making it worse than it actually is?
I'm saying the point of calling trump and orangutan is not about calling him an ape, it is about him painting himself the color of one.

No, it's about calling him an ape. The coloration just is how you choose which type of ape.

At least be honest about that.

Trump began getting called a orangutan when he began painting himself orange, the color of orangutan's, to imitate and fake like he had a suntan. He was and is still mocked for over using an artificial tanning product. Most people who use the products learn quickly not to over use them because it is obvious they are using the products and tan is not orange, it is tan.
Trump paints himself the color of an orangutan.

You don't think the images of him that orange aren't tweaked even a wee bit?

What a gullible cuck you are.
How do they tweak the color when he is on live TV, even FOX News? You're the gullible one fool.

How orange is he in those situations, compared to ones where he is really orange?

How much is in your own feeble wibble mind?
It does not matter if he how gets his painting done more professionally, in the past he showed up with and overdone orange paint job.

And millions of people in the US do the same.

Again, how much you want to bet the photographs where he looks orange orange are modified, and every time you see him in a normal shot, that remembered image of him as an oompa loompa that modified shot impacts your view of him?
Well, I can't recall ever seeing such a photo shopped image as you describe so go ahead and see if you can find one and post it.

Silence from decent rational Democrats is the biggest problem. I mean come on, calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t?' Really? I understand disagreeing with politicians' policies, but calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' is unacceptable.

A harsh focus is now on “Full Frontal” host Samantha Bee for calling first daughter Ivanka Trump a “feckless c---t" on Wednesday night.

President Trump has been pointing out a double standard regarding who can use insensitive rhetoric, and many have pointed to Bee’s comment as a prime example of the hypocrisy. Mediaite columnist Joseph Wulfsohn noted that Barr was fired in three hours after likening former President Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape, but TBS has remained silent on Bee.

“If that's not a double standard, I don't know what is,” Wulfsohn tweeted...

Read More:
Kurtz: Media Shows 'Selective Outrage' After Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a 'C---'

How do they tweak the color when he is on live TV, even FOX News? You're the gullible one fool.

How orange is he in those situations, compared to ones where he is really orange?

It does not matter if he how gets his painting done more professionally, in the past he showed up with and overdone orange paint job.

Again, how much you want to bet the photographs where he looks orange orange are modified, and every time you see him in a normal shot, that remembered image of him as an oompa loompa that modified shot impacts your view of him?
Well, I can't recall ever seeing such a photo shopped image as you describe so go ahead and see if you can find one and post it.

It's not really shopped, it's a question of lighting and such.

You really don't think some of the pictures you have seen have been altered?

Remember are the kerfluffles about OJ being made to look darker, and Zimmerman being made to look lighter?

Remember are the kerfluffles about OJ being made to look darker, and Zimmerman being made to look lighter?
I get your point, but I just think it tells a lot about a man who paints himself orange. Whether it gets exaggerated sometimes by the media is kind of irrelevant to the main point of him being called an orange ape. I don't know any orange people. Haven't seen an orange person since high school when paint on sun tans turning a person orange were mistake teen made. That was over 50 years ago. Maybe teens still make that mistake.

It's okay because Trump doesn't really resemble an orangutan. Valerie Jarrett on the other hand looks like she just walked off a Planet if thr Apes set and is still in makeup.
And the racist fuck speaks again. What a disgusting PIOS you & your ilk are.
And how it pleases me when I know my small hammer has been thumped on your knee cap.

Trump began getting called a orangutan when he began painting himself orange, the color of orangutan's, to imitate and fake like he had a suntan. He was and is still mocked for over using an artificial tanning product. Most people who use the products learn quickly not to over use them because it is obvious they are using the products and tan is not orange, it is tan.
Trump paints himself the color of an orangutan.

Democrats did exactly the same thing to Mitt Romney.

Silence from decent rational Democrats is the biggest problem. I mean come on, calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t?' Really? I understand disagreeing with politicians' policies, but calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' is unacceptable.

A harsh focus is now on “Full Frontal” host Samantha Bee for calling first daughter Ivanka Trump a “feckless c---t" on Wednesday night.

President Trump has been pointing out a double standard regarding who can use insensitive rhetoric, and many have pointed to Bee’s comment as a prime example of the hypocrisy. Mediaite columnist Joseph Wulfsohn noted that Barr was fired in three hours after likening former President Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape, but TBS has remained silent on Bee.

Read More:
Kurtz: Media Shows 'Selective Outrage' After Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a 'C---'

Obviously Roseann should have scripted the lines into her new show.

But for the record I oppose her firing on general liberal market principles. If the ratings dropped to unacceptable levels over it, then cancel. She has a history of being a tin foil beanie wearer. She should have been given at least one warning. Trumphlakes and snowflakes both suck.

I get your point, but I just think it tells a lot about a man who paints himself orange. Whether it gets exaggerated sometimes by the media is kind of irrelevant to the main point of him being called an orange ape. I don't know any orange people. Haven't seen an orange person since high school when paint on sun tans turning a person orange were mistake teen made. That was over 50 years ago. Maybe teens still make that mistake.

It ain't just teens, and there are people out there with far worse ones than his. have you ever hung out at the Jersey Shore or the Hamptons?

His is extenuated by the lighting used in television broadcasting.

Read More:

But for the record I oppose her firing on general liberal market principles. If the ratings dropped to unacceptable levels over it, then cancel. She has a history of being a tin foil beanie wearer. She should have been given at least one warning. Trumphlakes and snowflakes both suck.

Shocking to me that a woman can go on national tv and call the President's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t.' I mean, if you said that on Twitter or Facebook you'd likely be banned for life. Yet this woman can go on national tv and spew such vile insults.

It's unacceptable in my opinion. Disagreeing with one's political policies is one thing, but attacking the man's daughter that way, is another thing entirely. She needs to be held accountable.

Read More:

Shocking to me that a woman can go on national tv and call the President's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t.' I mean, if you said that on Twitter or Facebook you'd likely be banned for life. Yet this woman can go on national tv and spew such vile insults.

It's unacceptable in my opinion. Disagreeing with one's political policies is one thing, but attacking the man's daughter that way, is another thing entirely. She needs to be held accountable.

Attaboy, another Social Justice Warrior ponies up to the plate. Get your Russian outrage on!

She gets paid to says politically controversial stuff.

Can we now call the obama spawn feckless c***s?

If you do that on Facebook or Twitter, you'll likely be banned for life. Yet that woman can go on national tv and insult Trump's daughter that way. Something's very wrong. She needs to be held accountable.

Read More:

Attaboy, another Social Justice Warrior ponies up to the plate. Get your Russian outrage on!

Calling a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', is fighting words. That goes well-beyond disagreeing over Politics. The woman needs to be held accountable.

If you do that on Facebook or Twitter, you'll likely be banned for life. Yet that woman can go on national tv and insult Trump's daughter that way. Something's very wrong. She needs to be held accountable.
Trump's daughter is a government employee and up to her neck in politics and her own scandals. She will be lucky to get out of the mess she is in without being indicted for a felony or two.

Trump's daughter is a government employee and up to her neck in politics and her own scandals. She will be lucky to get out of the mess she is in without being indicted for a felony or two.

You don't call a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t.' Period, end of story.

Read More:

Calling a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', is fighting words. That goes well-beyond disagreeing over Politics. The woman needs to be held accountable.
She apologized about a half hour ago.

Read More:

She apologized about a half hour ago.

Not nearly enough.

Forum List

Back