Aaand, now time for more lib blatant hypocrisy. Liberals comparing Trump to orangutan.

Silence from decent rational Democrats is the biggest problem. I mean come on, calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t?' Really? I understand disagreeing with politicians' policies, but calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' is unacceptable.

A harsh focus is now on “Full Frontal” host Samantha Bee for calling first daughter Ivanka Trump a “feckless c---t" on Wednesday night.

President Trump has been pointing out a double standard regarding who can use insensitive rhetoric, and many have pointed to Bee’s comment as a prime example of the hypocrisy. Mediaite columnist Joseph Wulfsohn noted that Barr was fired in three hours after likening former President Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape, but TBS has remained silent on Bee.

“If that's not a double standard, I don't know what is,” Wulfsohn tweeted...

Read More:
Kurtz: Media Shows 'Selective Outrage' After Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a 'C---'

Obviously Roseann should have scripted the lines into her new show.

But for the record I oppose her firing on general liberal market principles. If the ratings dropped to unacceptable levels over it, then cancel. She has a history of being a tin foil beanie wearer. She should have been given at least one warning. Trumphlakes and snowflakes both suck.

Shocking to me that a woman can go on national tv and call the President's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t.' I mean, if you said that on Twitter or Facebook you'd likely be banned for life. Yet this woman can go on national tv and spew such vile insults.

It's unacceptable in my opinion. Disagreeing with one's political policies is one thing, but attacking the man's daughter that way, is another thing entirely. She needs to be held accountable.

Attaboy, another Social Justice Warrior ponies up to the plate. Get your Russian outrage on!

She gets paid to says politically controversial stuff.

Calling a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', is fighting words. That goes well-beyond disagreeing over Politics. The woman needs to be held accountable.

Hog wash. No worse than calling "Donnie Dumbass" a feckless "Dick" or a Cock, or a Schlong, or bragging about women letting you grab them by their cu*ts just because you're a star.

"Trashmouth" Trump and the GOP who supported him set the tone.

Trumphlakes continue to crack me up. Thanks for the laughs.

Silence from decent rational Democrats is the biggest problem. I mean come on, calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t?' Really? I understand disagreeing with politicians' policies, but calling the man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t' is unacceptable.

A harsh focus is now on “Full Frontal” host Samantha Bee for calling first daughter Ivanka Trump a “feckless c---t" on Wednesday night.

President Trump has been pointing out a double standard regarding who can use insensitive rhetoric, and many have pointed to Bee’s comment as a prime example of the hypocrisy. Mediaite columnist Joseph Wulfsohn noted that Barr was fired in three hours after likening former President Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett to an ape, but TBS has remained silent on Bee.

“If that's not a double standard, I don't know what is,” Wulfsohn tweeted...

Read More:
Kurtz: Media Shows 'Selective Outrage' After Samantha Bee Calls Ivanka Trump a 'C---'

But for the record I oppose her firing on general liberal market principles. If the ratings dropped to unacceptable levels over it, then cancel. She has a history of being a tin foil beanie wearer. She should have been given at least one warning. Trumphlakes and snowflakes both suck.

Shocking to me that a woman can go on national tv and call the President's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t.' I mean, if you said that on Twitter or Facebook you'd likely be banned for life. Yet this woman can go on national tv and spew such vile insults.

It's unacceptable in my opinion. Disagreeing with one's political policies is one thing, but attacking the man's daughter that way, is another thing entirely. She needs to be held accountable.

Attaboy, another Social Justice Warrior ponies up to the plate. Get your Russian outrage on!

Calling a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', is fighting words. That goes well-beyond disagreeing over Politics. The woman needs to be held accountable.

Hog wash. No worse than calling "Donnie Dumbass" a feckless "Dick" or a Cock, or a Schlong, or bragging about women letting you grab them by their cu*ts just because you're a star.

Like i said, calling a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', goes well-beyond disagreeing over Politics. The woman will need to be held accountable. Period, end of story.

Like i said, calling a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t', goes well-beyond disagreeing over Politics. The woman will need to be held accountable. Period, end of story.

:CryingCow: Besides it was beeped out. Have to go on Bill's show to fully utilize our freedom of speech. Which we pay for to see and hear.

I love capitalism.

Can we now call the obama spawn feckless c***s?

If you do that on Facebook or Twitter, you'll likely be banned for life. Yet that woman can go on national tv and insult Trump's daughter that way. Something's very wrong. She needs to be held accountable.
Trump's daughter is a government employee and up to her neck in politics and her own scandals. She will be lucky to get out of the mess she is in without being indicted for a felony or two.

You don't call a man's daughter a 'Feckless C u n t.' Period, end of story.
Well, I never have, but that doesn't mean someone else can't. Anyhow, the girl who did it has apologized and is scheduled to be crucified.

The left are sooooo fucking confused. The race card is so powerful. I mean it utterly ruins people. Ruins them.

Yet......and yet Trump keeps thundering along.

How many gotcha moments have they had? The pussy grabbing thing. That was their atomic bomb. I remember that too. Had him on tape.

Yet Trump survives it all. Has not occurred to these stupid ass double talking losers that hillary was that fucking horrible of a candidate.

And these Liberals, too???

1. "Disney also owns ESPN, the sports cable channel that employs Keith Olbermann, whose angry, unhinged tweets about President Donald Trump make Barr's anti-Jarrett tweet look like a love note. Here's one Olbermann tweeted at Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter: "Then tell your racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi father to get the f--- out of our society." One would think that Disney would find Olbermann's tweets "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with (their) values."

2. As for MSNBC's Sharpton, he also said that Barr's tweet shows that Trump is "normalizing" racism. Remember Sharpton became famous by falsely accusing a white man of raping a black teen. A New York grand jury called the accusation a hoax, and Sharpton was successfully sued for defamation. But to this day, Sharpton refuses to apologize. Sharpton helped fan the flames during the deadly 1991 Crown Heights, New York, riots by leading some 400 protesters through the predominately Jewish section of Brooklyn. Days before the deadly riots, Sharpton said at a rally in Harlem, "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." Sharpton once called David Dinkins, the first and only black New York City mayor, a "n----- whore." Sharpton described Jews as "diamond merchants" and whites moving into Harlem as "interlopers." Unwilling to wait for the Ferguson grand jury to finish its investigation of the police shooting death of Michael Brown, Sharpton took to the streets of Ferguson yelling, "No justice, no peace." The grand jury exonerated the officer. No remorse by Sharpton. No apology. No cancellation of his show.

3. Bill Maher has long hosted a show on HBO and gets top pundits to appear. No guest seems bothered by Maher's sexist, vicious put-downs of Republican women. In his stand-up, Maher called Sarah Palin a "c---" and a "dumb t---" -- both offensive and derisive slang words for female genitalia.

4. ... at CNN, Erin Burnett hosts a daily show. When Burnett worked for MSNBC, she referred to then-President George Bush, standing in a group of politicians, as "the monkey in the middle."
Larry Elder - Roseanne Is Out? Explain Maher, Sharpton and Olbermann

5. "Samantha Bee Tears Into ‘Feckless C*nt’ Ivanka Trump
“Ivanka Trump, who works at the White House, chose to post the second most oblivious tweet we’ve seen this week,” Bee said. “You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices you feckless ****!”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/samantha-bee-tears-into-feckless-****-ivanka-trump

That's on live Liberal TV.....

...any apologies??? Cancellations????

If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.

Remember you wanted the NFL to fire Kappernick? You said he doesn't have the right to embarrass the company he works for and if you did it your employer would fire you. Didn't you say that?

Well now Rosanne embarrassed ABC so she got fired. What's the problem?

If not for double standards, Conservatives would have no standards at all.

I didn't say Roseanne's cancellation was a problem....

I said, in light of this:

1. "Disney also owns ESPN, the sports cable channel that employs Keith Olbermann, whose angry, unhinged tweets about President Donald Trump make Barr's anti-Jarrett tweet look like a love note. Here's one Olbermann tweeted at Ivanka Trump, Trump's daughter: "Then tell your racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi father to get the f--- out of our society." One would think that Disney would find Olbermann's tweets "abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with (their) values."

2. As for MSNBC's Sharpton, he also said that Barr's tweet shows that Trump is "normalizing" racism. Remember Sharpton became famous by falsely accusing a white man of raping a black teen. A New York grand jury called the accusation a hoax, and Sharpton was successfully sued for defamation. But to this day, Sharpton refuses to apologize. Sharpton helped fan the flames during the deadly 1991 Crown Heights, New York, riots by leading some 400 protesters through the predominately Jewish section of Brooklyn. Days before the deadly riots, Sharpton said at a rally in Harlem, "If the Jews want to get it on, tell them to pin their yarmulkes back and come over to my house." Sharpton once called David Dinkins, the first and only black New York City mayor, a "n----- whore." Sharpton described Jews as "diamond merchants" and whites moving into Harlem as "interlopers." Unwilling to wait for the Ferguson grand jury to finish its investigation of the police shooting death of Michael Brown, Sharpton took to the streets of Ferguson yelling, "No justice, no peace." The grand jury exonerated the officer. No remorse by Sharpton. No apology. No cancellation of his show.

3. Bill Maher has long hosted a show on HBO and gets top pundits to appear. No guest seems bothered by Maher's sexist, vicious put-downs of Republican women. In his stand-up, Maher called Sarah Palin a "c---" and a "dumb t---" -- both offensive and derisive slang words for female genitalia.

4. ... at CNN, Erin Burnett hosts a daily show. When Burnett worked for MSNBC, she referred to then-President George Bush, standing in a group of politicians, as "the monkey in the middle."

“Ivanka Trump, who works at the White House, chose to post the second most oblivious tweet we’ve seen this week,” Bee said. “You know, Ivanka, that’s a beautiful photo of you and your child, but let me just say, one mother to another, do something about your dad’s immigration practices you feckless ****!”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/samantha-bee-tears-into-feckless-****-ivanka-trump

....where are the cancellations and firings of Liberals

If not for double standards, Liberals would havo standards at all.

Trump are all these things

racist, white supremacist, neo-nazi

Why should Olbermann be fired for telling the truth?

Trump is not a racist.

Trump is not a white supremacist.

Trump is not a neo-nazi.

Stop lying.

Be fair!

You're demanding he be mute!

Just because you retards don't think he's a racist doesn't make it true. He has a long history of making racist remarks. Why does he do it? Well partly because he himself is a racist but also because his adoring fans are racists.

So he doesn't get punished when he suggests a judge born in Indiana couldn't possibly be fair to him because he's hispanic, that's racist.

And for you to not know that makes you deplorable.

Or this: President Trump has stuck to blaming "both sides" for the violence in Charlottesville after a counter-protester was killed, allegedly by a white supremacist. That won him praise from former KKK leader David Duke, and criticism from others for not harshly condemning racism.

And he's always been a racist

Decades-Old Housing Discrimination Case Plagues Donald Trump

Just because you like Don King doesn't mean you aren't a racist.

The left are sooooo fucking confused. The race card is so powerful. I mean it utterly ruins people. Ruins them.

Yet......and yet Trump keeps thundering along.

How many gotcha moments have they had? The pussy grabbing thing. That was their atomic bomb. I remember that too. Had him on tape.

Yet Trump survives it all. Has not occurred to these stupid ass double talking losers that hillary was that fucking horrible of a candidate.
Why are you still bringing up Hillary for fuck sakes! She lost get over it!!!

Remember you wanted the NFL to fire Kappernick? You said he doesn't have the right to embarrass the company he works for and if you did it your employer would fire you. Didn't you say that?

Trump is not a racist.

Trump is not a neo-nazi.

Stop lying.

How do you know what he is? Do you know the man personally? Because people who know him personally say he is a racist prick.

And yes he is a neo nazi. a member of an organization similar to the German Nazi Party.

If he wasn't he wouldn't have had such a hard time condemning them.

Trump Defends White-Nationalist Protesters: 'Some Very Fine People on Both Sides'

Your required evidence wouldn't even come close to proving any of your statements.

He is not a Neo-nazi. Do you have any proof of his membership in any of those organisations?

And his statement you reference was a shitty one, but he provided a correction, and i thought according to you clowns we are not supposed to trust anything he says?

I supported those moron's right to march. Does that make me a Neo-nazi as well?

Did you read what I posted stupid? Huh stupid? I'll share one more time:

a member of an organization similar to the German Nazi Party.

Maybe 2 more times

a member of an organization similar to the German Nazi Party.

He is not the typical Republican. We all can agree on that. Trump has won over the racists. Something the traditional GOP was unable to do in such large numbers.

I would call the GOP itself a neo nazi party but Trump has moved the party a lot closer to that than lets say Bush. Bush was a NEO CON. Not a Neo Nazi. Trump is more of a neo nazi.

Here is president Trump whining about how he wants to punch people out.

images

Here is him grabbing women by the pussy
images

And these Liberals, too???

...any apologies??? Cancellations????

If not for double standards, Liberals would have no standards at all.

Trump is not a racist.

Trump is not a neo-nazi.

Stop lying.

Be fair!

You're demanding he be mute!

Oh stfu you feckless c*#t

Samantha Bee has apologized for calling Ivanka Trump a “feckless ****” on her show “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee” on Wednesday night.

Bee said: “I would like to sincerely apologize to Ivanka Trump and to my viewers for using an expletive on my show to describe her last night. It was inappropriate and inexcusable. I crossed a line, and I deeply regret it.”

The apology comes after White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders singled Bee out for criticism and called the host’s language “vile and vicious.”

“The collective silence by the left and its media allies is appalling,” Sanders said

“Her disgusting comments and show are not fit for broadcast, and executives at Time Warner and TBS must demonstrate that such explicit profanity about female members of this administration will not be condoned on its network,” the press secretary added.

In a statement to HuffPost, TBS also apologized: “Samantha Bee has taken the right action in apologizing for the vile and inappropriate language she used about Ivanka Trump last night. Those words should not have been aired. It was our mistake too, and we regret it.”

Weird when Billy Bush and Comics are held to a higher standards than the president.

Look at this right wing snowflake

✔@kayleighmcenany
https://twitter.com/kayleighmcenany/status/1002258612104892420

Samantha Bee’s comment about @IvankaTrump was vile and disgusting. Samantha’s cruel and inexcusable commentary should not be given a platform!

If Samantha Bee should immediately be barred from TV for on one occasion using the c-word to describe another woman, how quickly should a president be impeached for sexually assaulting 19 women, defrauding contractors for decades, taking bribes and collaborating with our enemies?

If you're more shocked by Samantha Bee's tweet & less the fact that Ivanka has zero experience & is using her position to line her and her family's pockets. Then what you stand for is hollow.

If you're more upset with @iamsambee for using a bad word to describe Ivanka and the Trump administration's ruthless immigration policy than you are about the Trump administration's ruthless immigration policy, you're telling on yourself.

Samantha Bee's joke is only drawing Roseanne comparisons because y'all are fucking idiots who let racists define what racism is or isn't.

No no no its okay to call Trump an ape because, well you see, ah, hold on...hello liberal deflection hotline how should we handle this?

I find it funny after 8 years of you Republicans posting how Obama was an monkey and an animal all over this board. Who are you to talk? I thought you hated pc? Suck it up buttercup!

So, if Samantha Bee apologized does that mean Ivanka is no longer a feckless c**t or does it mean she never was one?

Forum List

Back