Abolish the FBI

Maybe, because, the FBI is not in the business of prosecuting. They are in the business of investigating. Once complete, they turn it over to the DOJ.

But since you keep claiming that the FBI is "prosecuting" Conservatives, here is your chance to give examples. Go.
You're an idiot if you believe the FBI doesn't prosecute.

Trust in this agency is at an all time low.

Get this retard shit out of my face. Republicans dont defund the police or the FBI. People like you give my party a bad name, so just shut the fuck up already.

This is where you are supposed to step up and prove that the FBI doesn't prosecute.
Sure thing, twinkletoes. Here ya go:

But the public may not always understand that the FBI does not have the job of deciding who should, or should not, be prosecuted for crime. It was created to do investigations – period. When it finishes one of its probes, it can and usually does make recommendations, but someone else has the job of deciding what to do with the results of those investigations – an actual prosecutor.

Now, your turn. Prove that the FBI prosecuted someone, anyone. Can you do that? I don't think you will be back. Or, you will come back and keep trying to equivocate.

So, if you come back without proof, I will label you a lying retard. Deal? Go.

Don't break the espionage act and stop trying to end Democracy. Problem solved for you endlessly aggrieved snowflakes.
Strange, when the FBI raided the Mayor of Baltimore's home...nobody who is screaming today about the FBI being out of control seemed to have a problem with Trump going after Democrats. Of course, that was the FBI doing what the FBI does...investigating and enforcing the law...just as it is now. They just don't like it when the FBI goes after them because of, you know, their insurrection attempt, history of violence, and white nationalism.

Yeah, the FBI was so much fun when they went against Hillary, weren't they?

But now that they go after Rump? Not so much. :laughing0301:

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:
Reminds me of the way all polls they don’t like are “fake news”, then they sprint here to post polls they DO like.

To them, life is a talk radio show. They don’t have to be honest or consistent, they just have to play the game.

Trust in this agency is at an all time low.

;)

1665968540345.png

Forum List

Back