Abortion: A Political Discussion

You ever hear of a federal agency called the FDA which decides which medicines are legal? Democrats love that bureaucracy even though it gets between doctors and patients.
Do you truly enjoy being a fool?

Do you really enjoy not knowing what is what and why they exist?

Have you ever heard Republicans complain of the FDA before Trump turned it into a sport for Republicans during a PANDEMIC ?

Do Pharmaceutical Companies complain about the FDA? I know they make tons of money from medicine they create and which the FDA approves.

Did you know that? And that some Pharmaceutical Companies may be owned by republicans ?

Do you truly enjoy being a fool?

Do you really enjoy not knowing what is what and why they exist?

Have you ever heard Republicans complain of the FDA before Trump turned it into a sport for Republicans during a PANDEMIC ?

Do Pharmaceutical Companies complain about the FDA? I know they make tons of money from medicine they create and which the FDA approves.

Did you know that? And that some Pharmaceutical Companies may be owned by republicans ?
You keep attacking Republicans as if I'm a Republican. I left that poor excuse of a party 30 years ago.

You keep attacking Republicans as if I'm a Republican. I left that poor excuse of a party 30 years ago.
I am sorry, but your post sounded too much like that of a Republican's.

Republicans keep attacking the FDC, and any other agency which gets in their way, or rather their Corporate friends' way.

Republicans had better realize that abortion is settled law, and is a state by state issue before they get the young voters riled up like in 2022.
HUGE mistake Republicans picking this fight at this time. What a bonehead move by the SCOTUS just months before the midterms. But then this is the history of the GOP, they repeatedly snatch defeat from victory.

I am sorry, but your post sounded too much like that of a Republican's.

Republicans keep attacking the FDC, and any other agency which gets in their way, or rather their Corporate friends' way.
My point, which you ignored, is that the FDA gets between a woman and her doctor. Democrats love the FDA, which proves that their rhetoric about keeping the government out of doctor-patient relations, is utter bullshit. Just like their pro-choice rhetoric when the oppose choice for nearly everything except abortion.

HUGE mistake Republicans picking this fight at this time. What a bonehead move by the SCOTUS just months before the midterms. But then this is the history of the GOP, they repeatedly snatch defeat from victory.
Republicans were handed a victory and proceeded to flush it down the toilet by pandering to radical Evangelicals. Their position isn't even popular among average Republicans.

My point, which you ignored, is that the FDA gets between a woman and her doctor. Democrats love the FDA, which proves that their rhetoric about keeping the government out of doctor-patient relations, is utter bullshit. Just like their pro-choice rhetoric when the oppose choice for nearly everything except abortion.
It does?
That is the first I have read about it. I have not heard one doctor complain about it.

What evidence do you have of that?

And then, you come down to your real issue. A woman's right to choose.

It does?
That is the first I have read about it. I have not heard one doctor complain about it.

You're unaware that doctors can only prescribe medicines that the FDA has approved?
What evidence do you have of that?

And then, you come down to your real issue. A woman's right to choose.
I fully support non-Whites having abortions at any time for any reason. I even think the government should pay for them.

You're unaware that doctors can only prescribe medicines that the FDA has approved?

I fully support non-Whites having abortions at any time for any reason. I even think the government should pay for them.
What is wrong with you?

Why do you not want the FDA to approve medicine, through trial, in order to make sure that it is safe for anyone who takes them?

Abortions for thee but not for me.

Abortions for all non White Europeans, but not for European women.

Racist much?

You have really given yourself away.

Sorry to brake it to your but European White women have abortions all the time, as well.

Your fear of becoming a minority in the USA in the future .........maybe not in your lifetime, but it could happen and there is nothing that you and others like you are going to be able to do to stop it.

What is wrong with you?

Why do you not want the FDA to approve medicine, through trial, in order to make sure that it is safe for anyone who takes them?
So you don't actually object to the government getting between a woman and her doctor. That's fine, just don't pretend that that's your objection.

European women can get abortions, but they be much more restricted.
Racist much?
Does my position make me racist against Whites or non-Whites?

Sorry to brake it to your but European White women have abortions all the time, as well.
Yes, that's quite unfortunate.

Your fear of becoming a minority in the USA in the future .........maybe not in your lifetime, but it could happen and there is nothing that you and others like you are going to be able to do to stop it.
Hence the need to make abortions much rarer among Whites. Right now Whites are heading for extinction. Once we become minorities (and it will happen in the next 2 or 3 decades depending on the country) Western countries will become third world shitholes like every other country where Whites are a minority now. Well, except Japan. However, they have their own demographic decline and will share the same fate as Western countries.

So you don't actually object to the government getting between a woman and her doctor. That's fine, just don't pretend that that's your objection.

European women can get abortions, but they be much more restricted.

Does my position make me racist against Whites or non-Whites?

Yes, that's quite unfortunate.

Hence the need to make abortions much rarer among Whites. Right now Whites are heading for extinction. Once we become minorities (and it will happen in the next 2 or 3 decades depending on the country) Western countries will become third world shitholes like every other country where Whites are a minority now. Well, except Japan. However, they have their own demographic decline and will share the same fate as Western countries.
Keep lying, "DOCTOR".

It is none of anyone's business if a woman CHOOSES to terminate a pregnancy. It may even save her life.

In other words, you want to bring babies into the world, but the White woman's life be darned.

Mind your own body.

Keep lying, "DOCTOR".

It is none of anyone's business if a woman CHOOSES to terminate a pregnancy. It may even save her life.

In other words, you want to bring babies into the world, but the White woman's life be darned.

Mind your own body.
Women dying in childbirth is extremely rare in the West. I'm fine with abortion in the rare case that there is a serious risk of death or severe injury to the mother.

What is wrong with you?

Racist much?

Look at sports. There is an intellectual difference in IQs in DNA and of course abilities in all ways. In people making a better living for us all, playing this game in real fields of science and related ones is dangerous. Lowering the IQ's is death.

Women dying in childbirth is extremely rare in the West. I'm fine with abortion in the rare case that there is a serious risk of death or severe injury to the mother.
It used to be the case under Roe vs Wade.

The statistic has gone up ever since Roe was struck by Alito and his band of morally religious short minded accomplices.

Too many cases of women almost dying because of new State laws prohibiting doctors from aborting in case of saving the mother's life.

Some people cannot mind their own business.

Look at sports. There is an intellectual difference in IQs in DNA and of course abilities in all ways. In people making a better living for us all, playing this game in real fields of science and related ones is dangerous. Lowering the IQ's is death.
Another low IQ response from 22lcidw.

You say nothing which means nothing except to your mind which concocted it.

My views on Abortion don't matter, because I'm an old guy and I don't want them to matter. The people who ought to have their opinions given the most weight are 1) The Young; and, out of that cohort: 2) the Women.

I am asking about their views, as I am confused.

Most of the Young and the Women most exercised by this Abortion Issue are from Blue States like California/New York--all the usual.

Do they understand that the recent court case will have absolutely no effect on them? The Court said States should decide, on the very valid grounds provided by the 10th Amendment. So, Arkansas and Kansas and a few others may get more restrictive on Abortions if they wish.

But the way the Lasses in the Blue states act, they don't know this. Either they are Ignorant, or they are Control Freaks (Marxist Inclination #2) who live in California yet insist on telling people in Arkansas they must behave the way California does---precisely what the 10th Amendment is designed to keep Control Freaks from doing.

Which is it?
Consider this. Most college educated women, and men, won't be accepting jobs with companies in red states. Even in the most red states, the colleges are usually liberal young kids. They are going to be leaving red states as soon as they graduate. That's called Brain Drain

This phenomenon is known as Geographic Brain Drain, and it occurs when highly qualified individuals leave their home region or country in search of better career prospects. When a large number of highly educated persons from a third-world country find work in the United States, this is an example of brain drain.

Yup. It's happening already

Indeed, states with abortion bans saw a larger decline in medical school seniors applying for residency in 2023 compared with states without bans, according to a study from the Association of American Medical Colleges.

I don't hear things and repeat them like you guys. I have these thoughts, do a google search and almost always I find that my predictions are right, or I'm right to predict such things as Brain Drain from Red States.

Forum List

Back