Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death

What I want to know is how liberals stomach this kind of story and keep on plugging away at the pro-choice agenda.

Isn't there anything that would move these people from their wickedness?

The Bible is full of stories about how the Hebrews repeatedly turned away from God and became wicked in their hearts, and God grew angry and punished them with some horrible natural disaster or invasion from an enemy country.

It seemed harsh when I read it, but now I get it.

My only wonderment is that God has endured this abortion thing so long without getting angry and destroying our nation.

I can stomach it because this guy was clearly a sick fucker and it has nothing to do with the issue of abortion and reproductive rights. It is ridiculous and dishonest to claim that it does.

The hell it doesn't. The story shows the need for Common Sense Abortion regulations and licensing requirements.

Libs have been fighting common sense for years.
Yes, Yes, I read your screed on abortion regulations. We already have sufficient regulations. Additional regulations that Republican's want are for the sole purpose of restricting access to abortion-like requiring clinics to have admitting rights- and I think that you might actually be smart enough to know it. No amount of regulations are going to stop a Gosnell or this guy who collected fetuses . Bank robbery is illegal but it still happens. Once again, the more you restrict abortion, the more you will put women at risk AND see abortions of viable fetuses because it will all be forced underground.

No we don't have sufficient regulations on abortion.

If we did, we wouldn't have situations like this.

Could a proper regulatory environment prevented Gosnell?

Of course.

If massive taxation and regulation had been placed for Gosnell, he would have given up his abortion trade many years ago.
They need to have a name and file for those needing to get one.

Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death: reports
Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death: reports

The remains of more than 2,200 unborn children have been found at the Illinois home of a former Indiana abortion doctor who died earlier this month, according to reports.
The discovery was made by members of the family of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, who died Sept. 3. The family members had been searching through Klopfer’s belongings after he died, FOX 59 of Indianapolis reported.

ME: Well, you have to be an evil demon to be an abortionist in the first place, so as sick and disgusting as this story is it really is not surprising. It is yet another example of the sheer demonic evil of Liberals and Leftists.
Illinois or Indiana....which is it?
He practiced in Indiana. He had a home in Illinois where he kept the corpses of the unborn.

There, that wasn't so hard, was it?

You anti-choice nuts have a fetus fetish - but tough shit if you're already born. And you have no concern for the mental/physical/financial welfare of pregnant women seeking abortion.

66084889_2335176036520079_637503739502002176_n.jpg

The remains of more than 2,200 unborn children have been found at the Illinois home of a former Indiana abortion doctor who died earlier this month, according to reports.
The discovery was made by members of the family of Dr. Ulrich Klopfer, who died Sept. 3. The family members had been searching through Klopfer’s belongings after he died, FOX 59 of Indianapolis reported.

ME: Well, you have to be an evil demon to be an abortionist in the first place, so as sick and disgusting as this story is it really is not surprising. It is yet another example of the sheer demonic evil of Liberals and Leftists.

The time has come for commonsense Abortion regulations.

This is what the people have been trying to do in Texas, Mississippi and other centrist states.

Not outlaw abortion, but just make sure that those involved in the atrocity are fully licensed, fully inspected and pay the fees needed to meet the requirements.

A few years ago Gosnell's House of Horrors Abortuary in West Philadelphia happened, but America really did nothing as a nation to prevent it from happening again.

In Texas, libs complained that abortion mills should not have admitting privileges when things go wrong. Libs felt, the women should just die quickly. I disagree
When liberals say they want abortion "safe, legal, and rare"...they're 2/3 lying.

They only want it legal. They don't care about safety, and they damn sure don't want it rare.

What I want to know is how liberals stomach this kind of story and keep on plugging away at the pro-choice agenda.

The Bible is full of stories about how the Hebrews repeatedly turned away from God and became wicked in their hearts, and God grew angry and punished them with some horrible natural disaster or invasion from an enemy country.

My only wonderment is that God has endured this abortion thing so long without getting angry and destroying our nation.

168159a3.png

I can stomach it because this guy was clearly a sick fucker and it has nothing to do with the issue of abortion and reproductive rights. It is ridiculous and dishonest to claim that it does.

The hell it doesn't. The story shows the need for Common Sense Abortion regulations and licensing requirements.

Yes, Yes, I read your screed on abortion regulations. We already have sufficient regulations. Additional regulations that Republican's want are for the sole purpose of restricting access to abortion-like requiring clinics to have admitting rights- and I think that you might actually be smart enough to know it. No amount of regulations are going to stop a Gosnell or this guy who collected fetuses . Bank robbery is illegal but it still happens. Once again, the more you restrict abortion, the more you will put women at risk AND see abortions of viable fetuses because it will all be forced underground.

Of course.

If massive taxation and regulation had been placed for Gosnell, he would have given up his abortion trade many years ago.
Complete and utter horseshit which is exactly what I have come to expect of you. Gosnell was a crazy person who hade no regard for the law and operated under the radar. What you propose would only penalize legitimate provider, not to mention women and still not prevent this sort of atrocity. If you claim that it would, you're even more of an idiot that I thought. Or just a liar.

Overview

Kermit Barron Gosnell (born February 9, 1941) is an American physician and former abortion provider who was convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures; he was also convicted of involuntary manslaughter of one woman during an abortion procedure.
Gosnell owned and operated the Women's Medical Society clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and he was a prolific prescriber of OxyContin. In 2011, Gosnell and various co-defendant employees were charged with eight counts of murder, 24 felony counts of performing illegal abortions beyond the state o…

Read more
upload_2019-9-14_17-33-0.png

You anti-choice nuts have a fetus fetish - but tough shit if you're already born. And you have no concern for the mental/physical/financial welfare of pregnant women seeking abortion.

So, an abortionist collects the corpses of the unborn he killed...but PRO-LIFE people are REALLY gross!!

You should not have posted in this thread.

168159a3.png

Of course.

Complete and utter horseshit which is exactly what I have come to expect of you. Gosnell was a crazy person who hade no regard for the law and operated under the radar. What you propose would only penalize legitimate provider, not to mention women and still not prevent this sort of atrocity. If you claim that it would, you're even more of an idiot that I thought. Or just a liar.

Overview

Kermit Barron Gosnell (born February 9, 1941) is an American physician and former abortion provider who was convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures; he was also convicted of involuntary manslaughter of one woman during an abortion procedure.
Gosnell owned and operated the Women's Medical Society clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and he was a prolific prescriber of OxyContin. In 2011, Gosnell and various co-defendant employees were charged with eight counts of murder, 24 felony counts of performing illegal abortions beyond the state o…
Do you really not see the parallel to the calls for gun control here, and how your arguments against one are identical to the arguments against the other?

I have wondered for many years just how in the heck has this Nation survived for the short time we have been in existence without help from someone or thing.

168159a3.png

Of course.

Overview

Do you really not see the parallel to the calls for gun control here, and how your arguments against one are identical to the arguments against the other?
There is no constitutionally enumerated right that allows the killing of those whom are an inconvenience in your life...

168159a3.png

Of course.

Overview

If Gosnell is the freak you say it is, why didn't others from the Abortion Community complain about him? Why weren't they outside his clinic protesting for all those years?

In actuality, Gosnell was licensed in the city and county of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And not a peep from his fellow abortionists.

So, an abortionist collects the corpses of the unborn he killed...but PRO-LIFE people are REALLY gross!!

Why are you anti-abortion nuts blaming his behavior on liberals?

Of course.

Overview

There is no constitutionally enumerated right that allows the killing of those whom are an inconvenience in your life...
Progressivepatriot and other leftists believe there is.

Naturally, that's just one more thing they're wrong about.

I'm not. Why are you blaming pro-lifers?

Abortionists are liberals, the entire pro-abort movement is a left wing front group.

I'm not. Why are you blaming pro-lifers?

Did you bother to read the OP?

Forum List

Back