Abortion doctor's family finds remains of more than 2,200 fetuses at his home after his death

What I want to know is how liberals stomach this kind of story and keep on plugging away at the pro-choice agenda........

I said it before, they are demonic.

I am no Bible-thumper, but anyone who is Christian must believe that there is also a Satan and demons, and that some people give themselves over to them. Its poo-poo'd in the 21st century, but Satan never decided to go away. What else can explain some of the irrational mind-numbing hatred they have.

gawd dam u fkrs and your logic is pathetic..

IN ORDER FOR THIER TO BE LIFE YOU MUST HAVE LIGHT
DEATH COMES IN THE FORM OF DARKNESS MOST LIFE CAN NOT LIVE IN TOTALL DARKNESS

GOOD --VS . EVIL

THERE IS ALWAYS BALANCE

watch . ---> .
Koyaanisqatsi, also known as Koyaanisqatsi: Life out of Balance, is a 1982 film directed by Godfrey Reggio with music composed by Philip Glass and cinematography by Ron Fricke. The film consists primarily of slow motion and time-lapse photography of cities and many natural landscapes across the United States. The visual tone poem contains neither dialogue nor a vocalized narration: its tone is set by the juxtaposition of images and music. In the Hopi language, the word Koyaanisqatsi means 'crazy life, life in turmoil, life out of balance, life disintegrating, a state of life that calls for another way of living', and the film implies that modern humanity is living in such a way. The film is the first in the Qatsi trilogy of films: it is followed by Powaqqatsi (1988) and Naqoyqatsi (2002). The trilogy depicts different aspects of the relationship between humans, nature, and technology. Koyaanisqatsi is the best known of the trilogy and is considered a cult film.

SHOW MORE

You won't hear a word the whole time .

The dirty little secret is that the segment of society that benefits from abortions surely ain't women, it's liberal men who see their future responsibilities erased at the stroke of a scalpel. Something similar to "Stockholm Syndrome" sets in to women and they sometimes end up thanking liberal men for the opportunity to find a technician to terminate the life inside them while they endure physical problems and symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives. Strangely enough, society always seems to find enough perverts who are willing to kill babies for a living and who sometimes manage to sneak trophies home for sexual pleasure. It's a sick depraved society that promotes the murder of the unborn.

The dirty little secret is that the segment of society that benefits from abortions surely ain't women, it's liberal men who see their future responsibilities erased at the stroke of a scalpel. Something similar to "Stockholm Syndrome" sets in to women and they sometimes end up thanking liberal men for the opportunity to find a technician to terminate the life inside them while they endure physical problems and symptoms similar to PTSD for the rest of their lives. Strangely enough, society always seems to find enough perverts who are willing to kill babies for a living and who sometimes manage to sneak trophies home for sexual pleasure. It's a sick depraved society that promotes the murder of the unborn.

Thats a very good perspective. Thank you.

Perhaps I should amend my remarks. I said: "Any woman who murders her child is lower than the dirt." But even in murder cases there are mitigating and extenuating circumstances, and in the case of abortion, a young girl could be freaking out, scared to death, being bullied by a boyfriend or a parent... ....obviously in those cases all that stuff is taken into account, just like they do in a regular murder trial.

But it is still murder all the same.

Hundreds of fetal remains found in Illinois home of former South Bend abortion doctor
News 3 Hours AgoSouth Bend Tribune, Ind. — Greg Swiercz South Bend Tribune, Ind.

Sept. 14-- Sep. 14--WILL COUNTY, Ill. -- Authorities are investigating the discovery of more than 2,200 medically preserved fetal remains at the home of the late Ulrich "George" Klopfer, a former South Bend abortion clinic doctor.

The attorney for Klopfer's family called authorities on Thursday, when family members found the 2,246 fetal remains as they went through Klopfer's home in unincorporated Will County, according to the Sherrif's Office. Klopfer died Sept. 3.

Sheriff's deputies, crime scene investigators and the county coroner went to the home, found the remains and took possession.

AT&T

Left wing globalist hero.

Were the abortions legal? If so - what's the problem?
On a purely basic level the remains of aborted children are not the property of this maniac monster.
He has about as much business taking home these remains as an ER doctor has collecting the corpses of people who died in his care in his back yard.

What the hell is wrong with you?

But were the abortions legal? What he did with the remains is a different story.

Were the abortions legal? If so - what's the problem?
On a purely basic level the remains of aborted children are not the property of this maniac monster.
He has about as much business taking home these remains as an ER doctor has collecting the corpses of people who died in his care in his back yard.

What the hell is wrong with you?

But were the abortions legal? What he did with the remains is a different story.

You're an idiot

Thats a very good perspective. Thank you.

Perhaps I should amend my remarks. I said: "Any woman who murders her child is lower than the dirt." But even in murder cases there are mitigating and extenuating circumstances, and in the case of abortion, a young girl could be freaking out, scared to death, being bullied by a boyfriend or a parent... ....obviously in those cases all that stuff is taken into account, just like they do in a regular murder trial.

But it is still murder all the same.
Women who are intimidated and threatened into signing the papers might be dismissed by the ignorant as "lower than dirt" but they are mostly victims of a society that has gone crazy. Maybe there should be some federal investigation into evidence that indicates abortion clinics might employ perverts who get sexual gratification from terminating the lives of the unborn and actually smuggle out their trophies.

The question remains whether the MD former abortionist's fascination with or alleged sexual stimulation from trophies gleaned from his years of killing babies is systemic in the industry.

The question remains whether the MD former abortionist's fascination with or alleged sexual stimulation from trophies gleaned from his years of killing babies is systemic in the industry.

You mean baby killer's fap over murdered babies?

Sick

You mean baby killer's fap over murdered babies?

Sick
We call it "Gosnelling". It applies to all unhinged abortion rights supporters when they feel exhilarated and sexually aroused, like when that Ohio cheer leader killed her child and buried it in her back yard without legal penalties.

"I Gosnelled when I heard that" a USMB pro choice zealot might say, for instance.

Last edited:
Has anybody ever considered that the abortion industry is the first and only "legal" faction of civilized society in world history to sanction and encourage and use taxpayer funds dedicated to the the killing of human beings? Why wouldn't it attract perverts?

This was legal according to German Law. Does that make it okay?
Democrats are no better than Nazis. Just substitute babies for these Jews.

dead-bodies-tortured-jews-found-footage-086843154_prevstill.jpeg

2884270_orig.jpeg

Has anybody ever considered that the abortion industry is the first and only "legal" faction of civilized society in world history to sanction and encourage and use taxpayer funds dedicated to the the killing of human beings? Why wouldn't it attract perverts?
It does.

Yes, Yes, I read your screed on abortion regulations. We already have sufficient regulations. Additional regulations that Republican's want are for the sole purpose of restricting access to abortion-like requiring clinics to have admitting rights- and I think that you might actually be smart enough to know it. No amount of regulations are going to stop a Gosnell or this guy who collected fetuses . Bank robbery is illegal but it still happens. Once again, the more you restrict abortion, the more you will put women at risk AND see abortions of viable fetuses because it will all be forced underground.

No we don't have sufficient regulations on abortion.

If we did, we wouldn't have situations like this.

Could a proper regulatory environment prevented Gosnell?

Of course.

If massive taxation and regulation had been placed for Gosnell, he would have given up his abortion trade many years ago.
Complete and utter horseshit which is exactly what I have come to expect of you. Gosnell was a crazy person who hade no regard for the law and operated under the radar. What you propose would only penalize legitimate provider, not to mention women and still not prevent this sort of atrocity. If you claim that it would, you're even more of an idiot that I thought. Or just a liar.

Overview

Kermit Barron Gosnell (born February 9, 1941) is an American physician and former abortion provider who was convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures; he was also convicted of involuntary manslaughter of one woman during an abortion procedure.
Gosnell owned and operated the Women's Medical Society clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and he was a prolific prescriber of OxyContin. In 2011, Gosnell and various co-defendant employees were charged with eight counts of murder, 24 felony counts of performing illegal abortions beyond the state o…
Do you really not see the parallel to the calls for gun control here, and how your arguments against one are identical to the arguments against the other?
Of course I see the parallel! IN both cases, regulation will not stop what is happening, The difference is that in the case of abortion, regulation will cost lives. It will not stop people from getting abortions and will surely result in the deaths of women who go the back ally rout. In the case of guns, regulations are likely to save at least some lives by reducing the number of the most deadly weapons on the street, and reducing the number of all guns that wind up in the hands of those who should not have them

Gun control will not reduce the number of guns on the street at all. People will just buy them from independent, untaxed guys who operate out of the trunks of their cars or the backrooms of cocktail lounges.

It will undoubtably increase the number of unresolved shootings. If guns were illegal and someone came up to me and threatened to shoot me, and I plugged him in self defense, I would have to walk away.
Yes, Yes, I read your screed on abortion regulations. We already have sufficient regulations. Additional regulations that Republican's want are for the sole purpose of restricting access to abortion-like requiring clinics to have admitting rights- and I think that you might actually be smart enough to know it. No amount of regulations are going to stop a Gosnell or this guy who collected fetuses . Bank robbery is illegal but it still happens. Once again, the more you restrict abortion, the more you will put women at risk AND see abortions of viable fetuses because it will all be forced underground.

Of course.

If massive taxation and regulation had been placed for Gosnell, he would have given up his abortion trade many years ago.
Complete and utter horseshit which is exactly what I have come to expect of you. Gosnell was a crazy person who hade no regard for the law and operated under the radar. What you propose would only penalize legitimate provider, not to mention women and still not prevent this sort of atrocity. If you claim that it would, you're even more of an idiot that I thought. Or just a liar.

Overview

Kermit Barron Gosnell (born February 9, 1941) is an American physician and former abortion provider who was convicted of murdering three infants who were born alive during attempted abortion procedures; he was also convicted of involuntary manslaughter of one woman during an abortion procedure.
Gosnell owned and operated the Women's Medical Society clinic in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and he was a prolific prescriber of OxyContin. In 2011, Gosnell and various co-defendant employees were charged with eight counts of murder, 24 felony counts of performing illegal abortions beyond the state o…
Do you really not see the parallel to the calls for gun control here, and how your arguments against one are identical to the arguments against the other?
Of course I see the parallel! IN both cases, regulation will not stop what is happening, The difference is that in the case of abortion, regulation will cost lives. It will not stop people from getting abortions and will surely result in the deaths of women who go the back ally rout. In the case of guns, regulations are likely to save at least some lives by reducing the number of the most deadly weapons on the street, and reducing the number of all guns that wind up in the hands of those who should not have them

Gun control will not reduce the number of guns on the street at all. People will just buy them from independent, untaxed guys who operate out of the trunks of their cars or the backrooms of cocktail lounges.

It will undoubtably increase the number of unresolved shootings. If guns were illegal and someone came up to me and threatened to shoot me, and I plugged him in self defense, I would have to walk away.

The thread is about abortion and I am not going to suborn your attempt to derail it and make it about guns. But I will say that the number of guns being sold out of the trunks of cars will be greatly reduced because those gun show and private sales will be regulated and there will be consequences for violating those regulations which will be a deterrent , We have a problem here in NJ despite the fact that we have very strict gun laws because the guns are sold to yahoos in the south where they have few regulations and transported up the interstate and sold out of the trunks of cars here Cut the stupid crap already

To get back to abortion if you don't mind. Further regulating and restricting abortion will cost lives. Regulating guns will save lives.

Last edited:
168159a3.png

I can stomach it because this guy was clearly a sick fucker and it has nothing to do with the issue of abortion and reproductive rights. It is ridiculous and dishonest to claim that it does.

The hell it doesn't. The story shows the need for Common Sense Abortion regulations and licensing requirements.

Libs have been fighting common sense for years.

Of course.

Overview

If Gosnell is the freak you say it is, why didn't others from the Abortion Community complain about him? Why weren't they outside his clinic protesting for all those years?

In actuality, Gosnell was licensed in the city and county of Philadelphia and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. And not a peep from his fellow abortionists.
What the fuck is the "abortion community" and what information do you have regarding the response of pro choice people to Gosnell? In any case don't ask me to explain how others responded and why. And the fact that he was licensed does not change the fact that he was a sick rogue. Your so called argument that more regulations to restrict access to abortion would have stopped Gosnell is pathetically ridiculous which is consistent with most of your tripe

Please provide "credible" proof that taxpayer funds are used for legal abortions.

Forum List

Back