Abortion is costing America !!

with the death of 50 million potential tax payers the government has lost hundreds of billions in tax revenues !! Physicians For Life - Abstinence, Abortion, Birth Control - Abortion Effect: U.S. Seeing Slowest Population Growth Since 1930

Yes, and software companies and music and movie industries have lost billions of dollars from software pirates. Uh huh.

Sorry, but 50 million extra people in the united states can swing both ways. Sure, more tax money, but also potentially more costs.

I mean come on, given the rhetoric from you rightwingers they'd just grow up to be society draining leeches sucking on the teets of Uncle Sam.

Am I right or what?

Sorry, but they're people that were never born and are stupid pawns in your game of "what if".

Last edited:
with the death of 50 million potential tax payers the government has lost hundreds of billions in tax revenues !! Physicians For Life - Abstinence, Abortion, Birth Control - Abortion Effect: U.S. Seeing Slowest Population Growth Since 1930

Yes, and software companies and music and movie industries have lost billions of dollars from software pirates. Uh huh.

Sorry, but 50 million extra people in the united states can swing both ways. Sure, more tax money, but also potentially more costs.

I mean come on, given the rhetoric from you rightwingers they'd just grow up to be society draining leeches sucking on the teets of Uncle Sam.

Am I right or what?

Sorry, but they're people that were never born and are stupid pawns in your game of "what if".
thanks to people like you we will never know .:eusa_eh:

Tax payers? Or welfare recipients? Or human lives that shouldn't be so cheaply used for your own fucking political purposes?

Hey! Give him a break. Yidnar is one of those recipients. He needs those contributors to maintain his lifestyle.

Tax payers? Or welfare recipients? Or human lives that shouldn't be so cheaply used for your own fucking political purposes?
cheaply used !!! you and your political kind support the deaths of 50 million unborn children !!
:eusa_eh:
Oh, do please tell me what 'my political kind' would be, exactly, oh all-knowing partisan internet hack.

Am I right or what?

thanks to people like you we will never know .:eusa_eh:

You're welcome?

ha, now they claim that it's tax revenue when all they want is tax cuts?

What a joke, they will be bitching about welfare, social security, etc next.

cheaply used !!! you and your political kind support the deaths of 50 million unborn children !!
:eusa_eh:
Oh, do please tell me what 'my political kind' would be, exactly, oh all-knowing partisan internet hack.

LIBERAL FGT!

OBAMA IS THE LESBIAN COMMUNIST MUSLIM ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT FROM KENYA WHO IS HERE TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!1!1!11111!

PRAISE JESUS!

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN *MY* RELIGION, YOU DONT DESERVE TO BE IN OFFICE FOR A COUNTRY THAT WAS FOUNDED FOR DIVERSITY

BABY KILLER!

SARAH PALIN IS A HERO!

ALL PUBLIC SCHOOLS NEED BIBLE LESSONS AND CLASSES ON WHY LIBERALS AND GAYS ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH!

JESUS LOVES ALL, BUT HATES GAYS!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA FOR RELIGIOUS FREEDOM! (Only for Christianity. All other religions and non-believers are oppressed)

WHY ARE YOU BEING LIBERAL!? THIS IS VIOLATING MY RELIGIOUS RIGHTS!!!

thats the political party that Yidnar is affiliated with.

Last edited:

One more time for stupid people-

There were just as many abortions occurring before Roe v. Wade than after.

Most abortions were performed quietly by doctors and called something else on medical charts.

There was no huge drop in the birth rate after 1974, in fact the birth rate went up.

YES, we are seeing a slowing of population growth due to the crappy economy, a reduction of immigration and people putting off having kids. Nothing to do with abortion.

Can a liberal at least admit that a bortion as a form of birth control is at least morally questionable? you're prepared to kill your own child because it's inconvenient to you. I'm not talking about rape, or to save the life of the mother, or even horrible birth defects. I'm talking just about abortion as a form of birth control.

Human lives? I thought they were zygotes?

You people need to make up your mind. Either dehumanize them or don't.

Hey how much does it cost to treat gun shot victums? You know, when they get shot and live.

Can a liberal at least admit that a bortion as a form of birth control is at least morally questionable? you're prepared to kill your own child because it's inconvenient to you. I'm not talking about rape, or to save the life of the mother, or even horrible birth defects. I'm talking just about abortion as a form of birth control.

It would entirely depend at what point in the pregnancy you are talking about, doesn't it?

At the point that most abortions are performed, the fetus is the size of a kidney bean and looks like a cocktail shrimp. It's sort of silly to call it a "baby" at that point.

Obviously, it's minor surgery, and something most people should avoid.

But here's why I don't take the moralizations of the right wing seriously on this issue anymore. (I used to, and fairly recently.)

In France, abortion is not only legal, but the government pays for them, no questions asked. Yet French women have abortions at half the rate of American women. Why? Stronger sex education, paid family and medical leave, strong protections for women who go on maternity leave to get their jobs back.

Meanwhile, in the Phillippines, abortion is against the law in most cases. Yet Filipana women have 500-800K abortions a year, a greater abortion rate than in the United States.

Now, if the right was serious about reducing the number of abortions, they'd want us to be more like France and less like the Philippines. But that's not the position you all take.

We've just imported 50 million people so we haven't really lost anything except what the idea of Country means.

We've just imported 50 million people so we haven't really lost anything except what the idea of Country means.

I thought importing people was what the country means....

liberty.jpg

Obviously, those who prefer butchering the defenseless unborn see them as a burden, a future freeloader to compete with them for the spoils of whatever government largesse can and will provide, instead of as a human life, that maybe sometime in the future may be there for them.

If anyone uses the issue of abortion for political purposes, it is the liberals.

"children"?

First they were "newborns"...then they were "infants"...then they were "babies"...now they are "children"....what's next "teenagers"?

Forum List

Back