Abortion is costing America !!

Damn!!!!

The Jesus-freaks prefer....

323.png
318.gif
323.png

with the death of 50 million potential tax payers the government has lost hundreds of billions in tax revenues !! Physicians For Life - Abstinence, Abortion, Birth Control - Abortion Effect: U.S. Seeing Slowest Population Growth Since 1930

Given the over-population problem around the world - THIS anti-abortionist finds the "lost tax revenue" argument against abortion as one of the least compelling I've ever heard.

Let's hope we can make better cases than this.

I think the best way to lessen abortion is better education instead of teaching just abstinence not just in schools but also in the home as well and have birth control widely available. Make adoptions here in this country easier. That way it would make abortions even less and only for a last resort there I solved abortion problem can we move on now as a country we got bigger things on our plate right now.

The beauty of the pro-abortion movement is the eventual demise of the liberal movement which leads me to conclude supporting abortion is a worthy position to embrace.

The beauty of the pro-abortion movement is the eventual demise of the liberal movement which leads me to conclude supporting abortion is a worthy position to embrace.

That'll NEVER compare to the amusement-value of watching "conservative"-parents experiencing.....

....major SHIT-FITS!!!!!

"Korman — a Reagan-appointed judge — determined that there’s no reason to prevent teens from purchasing Plan B over the counter, pointing out that the morning after pill is “among the safest drugs sold over the counter.” The judge also criticized HHS’s decision to overrule the FDA, explaining that “many public health experts saw as a politically-motivated effort to avoid riling religious groups and others opposed to making birth control available to girls.”

gangsta_boys.jpg

"Ya' wanna tell Buffy we're here??"

Last edited:
The justification for abortion was that they weren't wanted. That's justification enough for me, considering how they were unborn which haven't reached a certain threshold of development.

We have enough unwanted kids today that need your help, or kids that are suffering through life due to poverty, foster homes, etc.

But you guys never focus on them. You actually support policies that deprive them.

In the womb, a little angel... out of the womb a rapscallion leecher.

Then neuter the poor! It would give you what you want: no more children. It would make the conservatives happier: they wouldn't have to pay for all the children born that are unwanted. With medical proceedures available today, it could be "reversable", and if the person (both male and female) wanted children after they were off welfare, or abused substances, they could pay to have the proceedure reversed, and have children.

What I want? None of this is about what I want. I'm not a conservative by the way. Children are obviously vital to society, but this is about what a pregnant woman wants, not what society wants. It's not like we're facing any existential threat.

I think in 20 years, your views will be really, really different. I hope that you will look back and remember this time, and which way we turned. If we turn towards the individual (includes individual responsibility), it will be improved, if not......

^lets make a deal. Since a fetus has the right to live, in your opinion, we shall make the woman have their babies - and you can adopt them. Since you care so much about them, you shouldn't have a problem feeding, clothing, and caring for millions more children, eh?
if you have it raise it !! if you can't put the child up for adoption .if you are not ready for kids keep your legs closed.

So you don't want those kids? hypocrite.:eusa_hand:

Are we animals? Do we need to breed like rabbits?
Are we human where we can control ourselves, our choices, and "our" children? Why is some one telling another person not to make babies that they don't want, a "hypocrite" if they are unwilling to say they want those millions of babies that were made without regard of the responsibility it would take to raise them?

Abortion should not be to keep from delivering a baby (by executing the baby). There are many, many different forms of birth control (including abstinence), why can't people that do not want the responsibility of "raising" a child, take the responsibility to avoid "making" a child?

As near as I can tell, all abortion should stoped for any child likely to vote republican. On the other hand, if such child should end up as an unmarried mother on food stamps and in section 8 housing, then whether or not that child should have been aborted is not open for discussion, or even recognized as a issue worthy of comment.

The woman that helped launch planned parenthood was all for keeping blacks from reproducing, and she was a democrat....

the argument that they may grow up to be poor because their parents are poor is not a justification for abortion !! if that were the case the sterilization of all poor people would end poverty .

The justification for abortion was that they weren't wanted. That's justification enough for me, considering how they were unborn which haven't reached a certain threshold of development.

We have enough unwanted kids today that need your help, or kids that are suffering through life due to poverty, foster homes, etc.

But you guys never focus on them. You actually support policies that deprive them.

In the womb, a little angel... out of the womb a rapscallion leecher.

Then neuter the poor! It would give you what you want: no more children. It would make the conservatives happier: they wouldn't have to pay for all the children born that are unwanted. With medical proceedures available today, it could be "reversable", and if the person (both male and female) wanted children after they were off welfare, or abused substances, they could pay to have the proceedure reversed, and have children.

Wait.. Is that a serious option? I'm not a "monster", I like to think i am pragmatic. An Over-populated world with tons of poverty is reason enough for me to endorse abortion. think logically, we can either ruin one life, or three.. Its just the truth and there is no reason to avoid it.

with the death of 50 million potential tax payers the government has lost hundreds of billions in tax revenues !! Physicians For Life - Abstinence, Abortion, Birth Control - Abortion Effect: U.S. Seeing Slowest Population Growth Since 1930

Odds are that we would have 50 million more welfare recipients rather than 50 million more tax payers. Do you really want to debate the fact that the majority of abortions are performed on poor women?

Lifers want those babies to be born, but wouldn't want to supply the welfare to keep them alive.

But they insist on being called 'pro life'.

Odds are that we would have 50 million more welfare recipients rather than 50 million more tax payers. Do you really want to debate the fact that the majority of abortions are performed on poor women?

Lifers want those babies to be born, but wouldn't want to supply the welfare to keep them alive.

But they insist on being called 'pro life'.

It's our parties greatest paradox. Social conservatives should have their own party. I'd rather give the dems a good run with less numbers and a smarter platform than keep towing these nuts around

Forum List

Back