Abortion is costing America !!

with the death of 50 million potential tax payers the government has lost hundreds of billions in tax revenues !! Physicians For Life - Abstinence, Abortion, Birth Control - Abortion Effect: U.S. Seeing Slowest Population Growth Since 1930

We are presuming that all of these potential people would be productive members of society?

"Never mind the vicious nonsense of claiming that an embryo has a “right to life.” A piece of protoplasm has no rights—and no life in the human sense of the term. One may argue about the later stages of a pregnancy, but the essential issue concerns only the first three months. To equate a potential with an actual, is vicious; to advocate the sacrifice of the latter to the former, is unspeakable. . . . Observe that by ascribing rights to the unborn, i.e., the nonliving, the anti-abortionists obliterate the rights of the living: the right of young people to set the course of their own lives. The task of raising a child is a tremendous, lifelong responsibility, which no one should undertake unwittingly or unwillingly. Procreation is not a duty: human beings are not stock-farm animals. For conscientious persons, an unwanted pregnancy is a disaster; to oppose its termination is to advocate sacrifice, not for the sake of anyone’s benefit, but for the sake of misery qua misery, for the sake of forbidding happiness and fulfillment to living human beings."
-- Ayn Rand

"Never mind the vicious nonsense of claiming that an embryo has a “right to life.” A piece of protoplasm

pro·to·plasm

/ˈprōtəˌplazəm/
Noun
The colorless material comprising the living part of a cell, including the cytoplasm, nucleus, and other organelles.

We're talking about the entire organism- that is, the young human child being considered.

Your lack of honesty is noted.
the unborn, i.e., the nonliving
What respectable source on biology declares location to be part of the definition of alive?

Again, your lack of honesty is noted.

Wait, I see... Rand... I should've expected anyone quoting her would be an idiot.

You don't live up to your name. With a name like that, I expect better propaganda.

You'll find most people who like Ayn Rand to be lifers.

Or they could have done something else. The mothers of Tim Tebow and Justin Beiber were both pressured to have an abortion and refused.

For every Bieber and Tebow there are tens of thousands of Pookies who don't work, smoke weed and have 4 or 5 kids themselves.
yes the black community has serious problems .:(

At least we care enough to want to point it out...A problem can't be fixed until someone points out the problem and thinks about solutions.

Why stop at abortion? If a child shows signs of not living up the eugenics standards Hollywood and pop-culture has set, why not institute post birth abortion within the first six months? I mean if society justifies stabbing a full term baby in the back of the head when 95% of it's body has been born why not extend the time to six months?

Why stop at abortion? If a child shows signs of not living up the eugenics standards Hollywood and pop-culture has set, why not institute post birth abortion within the first six months? I mean if society justifies stabbing a full term baby in the back of the head when 95% of it's body has been born why not extend the time to six months?

Dont put an exremist tilt on a real problem. Fact is, this country cant handle more poor and believe you me, the majority of children born who "Could have been abortedif it were legal" would be born into that caste. call it cold or callice or whatever, but if were talking money, abortion is the way to go. Who cares what people do with their own life, it isnt my kid, isnt my life, isnt my concern.

Let's make it cheaper! Lower those costs!

/bad joke

Because we don't do that? Because it's against the law?

Come on you know you're just being flat out ridiculous and aren't saying anything smart. You aren't being edgy and you aren't being revelational. Just being dumb.

Dont put an exremist tilt on a real problem. Fact is, this country cant handle more poor and believe you me, the majority of children born who "Could have been abortedif it were legal" would be born into that caste. call it cold or callice or whatever, but if were talking money, abortion is the way to go. Who cares what people do with their own life, it isnt my kid, isnt my life, isnt my concern.
imagine if 150 million were aborted instead of 50 million !! according to your logic America would be better off .

imagine if 150 million were aborted instead of 50 million !! according to your logic America would be better off .

I don't care if 3 billion were aborted. You can't go off writing what ifs and stories about all the people that never were.

Well, I mean you can... but you'd be pretty insane.

Last edited:

I don't care if 3 billion were aborted. You can't go off writing what ifs and stories about all the people that never were.

Well, I mean you can... but you'd be pretty insane.

Lifers love to point out that one aborted fetus could have grown up and discovered a cure for cancer, but they refuse to consider the reverse - that the aborted fetus could have grown up to become the new Hitler.

Is that some sort of weird suicide note?

Usually the 'nuts are complaining about women who have babies just to get the extra money/benefits.

Now, suddenly, they're the saviours of America's future.

Why? That is exactly what I’m saying Sherlock. Would you rather have 150 million unwanted children to parents that will neglect them through a life of poverty , that will ultimately (statistically at least) lead them to jail or death or, just 50 million of them? That wasn’t an insult, it was just a summarization of what I stated

Why? That is exactly what I’m saying Sherlock. Would you rather have 150 million unwanted children to parents that will neglect them through a life of poverty , that will ultimately (statistically at least) lead them to jail or death or, just 50 million of them? That wasn’t an insult, it was just a summarization of what I stated
the argument that they may grow up to be poor because their parents are poor is not a justification for abortion !! if that were the case the sterilization of all poor people would end poverty .

the argument that they may grow up to be poor because their parents are poor is not a justification for abortion !! if that were the case the sterilization of all poor people would end poverty .

The justification for abortion was that they weren't wanted. That's justification enough for me, considering how they were unborn which haven't reached a certain threshold of development.

We have enough unwanted kids today that need your help, or kids that are suffering through life due to poverty, foster homes, etc.

But you guys never focus on them. You actually support policies that deprive them.

In the womb, a little angel... out of the womb a rapscallion leecher.

Forum List

Back