Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

I wonder if these pussy Moon Bats support the killing of children because they are afraid that a Feminazi bull dyke will beat them up if they don't.

It's no different than claiming a reward for turning in a criminal. In fact, that's exactly what it is.

No it's not. You have to hire a lawyer sue someone, and win the lawsuit to get your reward, and then you have to collect it. The state has turned everyone into vigilantes dispensing justice for the unborn.

This is a lie.

Abortion is not 'murder.'

A woman alone should decide whether to have a child or not, without interference from the state.

The republicans quickly threw the "my body my choice" out the window didn't they?

The republicans believe that phrase only applies to someone who won't wear a mask and won't get vaccinated.

They also believe the words freedom and liberty don't apply to women.

The republicans are nothing but hypocrites.

The republicans quickly threw the "my body my choice" out the window didn't they?

The republicans believe that phrase only applies to someone who won't wear a mask and won't get vaccinated.

They also believe the words freedom and liberty don't apply to women.

The republicans are nothing but hypocrites.

Weren't you two all in favor of the jab? And forcing it?

Wait, why yes you were

So, near as I can tell, given that women can just go out of state for their abortions, all this law really does is make them less convenient for women who live in Texas.
Ya think that the inconvenience might actually make a woman behave more responsibly? I'd hope so.

So let’s look at the precedent this law sets

Murder is against the law
So anyone in Texas can sue any person who helped facilitate the Murder
Will this law be used to put gun shops out of business?

What is it with hypocrite lefties? Is it about power? They want to put you in jail for not wearing a mask or not being vaccinated but when a law comes along that might save the lives of countless unborn humans they get hysterical and want to sue.

Forum List

Back