Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

Big Brother has finally arrived and he’s wearing a Republican suit. Neighbors spying on neighbors, anyone can sue, with prohibitions on frivolous suits removed. What’s more if you win you get a $10,000 bounty and if you lose, the poor sucker you sued still has to pay court costs. No need for proof. Today’s Republican Party, one step above slime molds (because technically, they are human).

Obama:"if you see something say something"

Weaponized the IRS.

Like that?
The authoritarian right cares nothing about limited government or individual liberty.

Jones has a new redundant post

It’s such a weird bill. A private individual can now sue another private individual for $10k if that private individual helped someone get an abortion.

I dare anyone to make a case that this is logical.

Blatantly illegal
I can’t see how the court can stand behind it

Someone with NO LEGAL STANDING is allowed to sue
The state is allowing private citizens to enforce its laws

I can’t believe this would not set a precedent for other areas

It was my dad's deer rifle. It's nicer than my .270.

Sure thing, killer. You didn't answer my question, though. I'm assuming it's a Browning BAR based on your description. That's the civilian version of the BAR assault rifle used in WWII and Korea. Again, why do you need a weapon like that?

1630524044169.png

So, near as I can tell, given that women can just go out of state for their abortions, all this law really does is make them less convenient for women who live in Texas.

Abortion is actually murder of babies, human beings killed In cold blood.
It's murder.
If you don't want them, let another family adopt them.
Do not kill them.
That's murder.
These people who kill babies should get prosecuted.
Abortion is a murder of babies.
:( :( :(
This is a lie.

Abortion is not 'murder.'

A woman alone should decide whether to have a child or not, without interference from the state.

So, near as I can tell, given that women can just go out of state for their abortions, all this law really does is make them less convenient for women who live in Texas.
Yes - much like buying guns in CA.
Oh! Wait!!
Under federal law, Californians can't just go out of state to buy guns.

If it's done back ally is it legal?

If someone shoots a pg woman and the baby dies...can they be charged?
Wow a gotcha huh? No not legal in the back ally.

Yes. Even if the woman was on her way to an abortion clinic to get an abortion, the law is very clear on that.

Forum List

Back