Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

It's draconian, collective punishment and would clog the civil courts with BS lawsuits. Late term abortions are rare and should only happen when there is a severe risk to the mother or a severe and fatal deformity of the child.
Not what Pelosi wants.

Kinda like mass shootings with AR15s are even more rare, right?

Man, it sucks when authoritarian turnabout kicks you right in the balls, doesn't it?

Medical necessity. Like when Governor Northam, the one anti-choice crowd likes to lie about, explained the need for those late term abortion to remain legal.

My semi automatic 30.06 can be just as deadly as any AR15. It's just doesn't look like an assault weapon. My bother likes his AR15.

So give up your guns, Texans. Anyone whom you want to shoot has a heartbeat, including those wading across the Rio Grande with their babies on their backs. Why do you think that these people do it? Because they have stable homes and plenty of food to raise their children? Give me a fucking break!

I just instructed my team of 27 attorneys to file 95 lawsuits against the OP for gratuitously propagating the concept of a******* by posting this heinous OP about a*******. In fact, I will instruct my legal team to file similar suits to anyone in the lib snowflake OPs social circle as they no doubt have also uttered the word "a****** "

#MakingItRainTexusStyle

So give up your guns, Texans. Anyone whom you want to shoot has a heartbeat, including those wading across the Rio Grande with their babies on their backs. Why do you think that these people do it? Because they have stable homes and plenty of food to raise their children? Give it me a fucking break!

The Second is Constitutional, abortion isn't.

Poor deflection

Does anyone know, does this law address residents who simply go to another state for their abortions?

This is going to work out well for the rapist and the incestuous father who gets his daughter pregnant.

These scumfucks will cash in on the victimized women who get an abortion, along with anyone who has a hand in helping these victims, when the rapist and incestuous father sue.

Texas is one fucked up state.

The women of Texas better start voting to protect their rights.

Women can no longer depend on the Supreme Court to uphold our rights so women better learn that a vote for a republican is a vote to take away her reproductive rights.

I mean anyone can sue a woman or a doctor without any evidence and if the woman or doctor wins they still have to pay all the court costs.

It's disgusting.

I seriously don't understand why any woman would vote for politicians who would pass laws like these.

Forum List

Back