Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

"A new Texas abortion law that bars the procedure after approximately six weeks of pregnancy took effect Wednesday, after the Supreme Court didn’t act on an emergency request by clinics and abortion-rights advocates to block it. When the court said nothing by midnight, the ban officially went into force, making it the most restrictive abortion law in effect in the U.S. The state law dictates that a physician can’t knowingly perform an abortion if there is a detectable fetal heartbeat after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion-rights advocates typically challenge new restrictions before they go into effect by suing the government officials -- but lawmakers devised a measure that shifts enforcement from the state to private parties. Under the new law private parties can file civil lawsuits against any person who allegedly performs or aids a banned abortion, or who intends to do so. Under the law, a successful suit entitles the plaintiff to collect at least $10,000 in damages per abortion challenged."

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion, along with the doctor that helped that whore; the receptionist at the clinic -- and even the person who gave the whore a ride to the clinic -- if you want, you can sue all of them.. In fact, there are already lawsuits in the works to sue..For example, there is a lawyer in Collin County, Tx who donated to abortion rights groups; now that person is getting sued...and there is this other lawyer who represents women who were impregnated from "sexual assault" and are trying to get abortions -- not so fast...they are getting sued too....At $10,000 per abortion challenge, one can make a pretty penny or at least put these folks who are part of this abortion industry out of business and hopefully in jail -- because that is what freedom is all about

Being able to sue the enablers and Drs. is a very clever leverage tool. I don't think you'll have Dr. death moving to Austin. PP will leave Texas pretty soon! And go where the money is it was never about women's health.

"Rather, at six weeks of pregnancy, an ultrasound can detect "a little flutter in the area that will become the future heart of the baby," said Dr. Saima Aftab, medical director of the Fetal Care Center at Nicklaus Children's Hospital in Miami. This flutter happens because the group of cells that will become the future "pacemaker" of the heart gain the capacity to fire electrical signals, she said."

The fluttering cells doesn't pump any blood or sustain the life of the fetus whatsoever.
I still applaud it. You loons want late term abortion, so if that's the case we just need to eliminate abortion. You got abortion, you should've been happy with that.

Related.
Satire and yet not.
Democrats Warn Millions Of Lives Could Be Saved If Texas Abortion Ban Goes Into Effect

The women in Texas really should wake up.

The politicians in Texas are taking away their rights and our courts won't do anything about it.
Oh, but it's not really taking away their rights. They can still own a shotgun errr....I mean....they can still get an abortion.

:laughing0301:

I would LOVE to hear your responses.....

I still applaud it. You loons want late term abortion, so if that's the case we just need to eliminate abortion. You got abortion, you should've been happy with that.
It's draconian, collective punishment and would clog the civil courts with BS lawsuits. Late term abortions are rare and should only happen when there is a severe risk to the mother or a severe and fatal deformity of the child.

It's draconian, collective punishment and would clog the civil courts with BS lawsuits. Late term abortions are rare and should only happen when there is a severe risk to the mother or a severe and fatal deformity of the child.
Kinda like mass shootings with AR15s are even more rare, right?

Man, it sucks when authoritarian turnabout kicks you right in the balls, doesn't it?

"A new Texas abortion law that bars the procedure after approximately six weeks of pregnancy took effect Wednesday, after the Supreme Court didn’t act on an emergency request by clinics and abortion-rights advocates to block it. When the court said nothing by midnight, the ban officially went into force, making it the most restrictive abortion law in effect in the U.S. The state law dictates that a physician can’t knowingly perform an abortion if there is a detectable fetal heartbeat after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion-rights advocates typically challenge new restrictions before they go into effect by suing the government officials -- but lawmakers devised a measure that shifts enforcement from the state to private parties. Under the new law private parties can file civil lawsuits against any person who allegedly performs or aids a banned abortion, or who intends to do so. Under the law, a successful suit entitles the plaintiff to collect at least $10,000 in damages per abortion challenged."

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion, along with the doctor that helped that whore; the receptionist at the clinic -- and even the person who gave the whore a ride to the clinic -- if you want, you can sue all of them.. In fact, there are already lawsuits in the works to sue..For example, there is a lawyer in Collin County, Tx who donated to abortion rights groups; now that person is getting sued...and there is this other lawyer who represents women who were impregnated from "sexual assault" and are trying to get abortions -- not so fast...they are getting sued too....At $10,000 per abortion challenge, one can make a pretty penny or at least put these folks who are part of this abortion industry out of business and hopefully in jail -- because that is what freedom is all about.
Pffft like black dudes know how many of thier kids are alive or dead

Dems don't need evidence or truth! The fact that I said it is sufficient for it's veracity right ! STFU and prove it's not true! I know you can't so there's that! it's obviously dangerous for children would you agree the FDA thinks so, so does the CDC maybe the info is correct prove me wrong SA
Only fools get caught up in trying to prove a negative.
As for your word being sufficient...not even a little bit true.
You strike me as an ignorant troll..who'll say whatever to support the alternate narrative of the moment.

In short..a fool~

That you cannot prove what you said..simply confirms it.

Forum List

Back