Abortion Is Finally Illegal -- And I Can't Wait To Sue

A woman really should take that with a doctor to be available to them if something goes wrong.

Getting it off the internet and just taking it is a very bad idea.
It can also be used beyond the 6th week of pregnancy too.

The conservatives on the Supreme Court just ended Roe v. Wade without lifting a finger. Literally. They refused to act to block a new law in Texas from going into effect, the most restrictive abortion ban in the nation. The Court needed to act by midnight and did not, so this morning millions of Texans woke up in a state in which it’s virtually impossible to legally access an abortion.
Gun owners in CA NY MD NJ:

1630522538131.png

Being able to sue the enablers and Drs. is a very clever leverage tool. I don't think you'll have Dr. death moving to Austin. PP will leave Texas pretty soon! And go where the money is it was never about women's health.
It is highly suspect and should be struck down.

"A new Texas abortion law that bars the procedure after approximately six weeks of pregnancy took effect Wednesday, after the Supreme Court didn’t act on an emergency request by clinics and abortion-rights advocates to block it. When the court said nothing by midnight, the ban officially went into force, making it the most restrictive abortion law in effect in the U.S. The state law dictates that a physician can’t knowingly perform an abortion if there is a detectable fetal heartbeat after 6 weeks of pregnancy. Abortion-rights advocates typically challenge new restrictions before they go into effect by suing the government officials -- but lawmakers devised a measure that shifts enforcement from the state to private parties. Under the new law private parties can file civil lawsuits against any person who allegedly performs or aids a banned abortion, or who intends to do so. Under the law, a successful suit entitles the plaintiff to collect at least $10,000 in damages per abortion challenged."

One of the many good things about living in Texas is now one is able to sue any whore whom they think had an abortion, along with the doctor that helped that whore; the receptionist at the clinic -- and even the person who gave the whore a ride to the clinic -- if you want, you can sue all of them.. In fact, there are already lawsuits in the works to sue..For example, there is a lawyer in Collin County, Tx who donated to abortion rights groups; now that person is getting sued...and there is this other lawyer who represents women who were impregnated from "sexual assault" and are trying to get abortions -- not so fast...they are getting sued too....At $10,000 per abortion challenge, one can make a pretty penny or at least put these folks who are part of this abortion industry out of business and hopefully in jail -- because that is what freedom is all about.
Abortion is actually murder of babies, human beings killed In cold blood.
It's murder.
If you don't want them, let another family adopt them.
Do not kill them.
That's murder.
These people who kill babies should get prosecuted.
Abortion is a murder of babies.
:( :( :(

The Freak out Begins After Texas Abortion Law Goes Into Effect!!

https://redstate.com ^
| Bonchie | Sep 01, 2021 12:15 PM ET

A lot of good things are happening in Texas lately, and while the focus has been on the passage of an election integrity bill, the biggest victory for decency and good has come via a new abortion law. The law in question essentially bans abortion after six weeks and provides mechanisms for violations to be reported.

That has the ACLU losing its mind, and you just hate to see it.

The law doesn’t just allow these lawsuits — it actively encourages private individuals to act as bounty hunters by awarding them at least $10,000 if they are successful.

— ACLU (@ACLU) September 1, 2021

The ACLU went on to claim the law is a “racial” catastrophe, which is code for “we are really mad more black babies won’t be killed.” It’s astonishing how so many abortion supporters have somehow convinced themselves they aren’t the bad guy in this equation.

(related Simone Biles Dives Head-First Into the Abortion Debate)

Take CBS News’ former “reproductive rights” reporter. In an absolutely shocking twist, she turned out to be a rabid pro-abortion activist.

Waking up in shock today. Access to abortion just got decimated in one of the most populous states in the country.

If Texas’ six-week abortion ban eventually gets blocked or overturned, it won’t matter. The damage is done.

Wake up folks, this is real.

— Kate Smith (@byKateSmith) September 1, 2021

Pay special attention to the assertion that the “damage is done” even if the law eventually gets blocked. What she’s talking about are the babies that will now get a chance at life for some period of time until a court possibly strikes down the law. To Smith, that’s irreparable damage because the children can’t be executed after birth. The sheer evil of such a comment is hard to critique in this setting as there are limits to how animated I can get in my wording.

Notably, Smith blocked me after I responded to her comments because these snowflakes can stump for killing children but they can’t handle any pushback of their ghoulish behavior. Guilty conscience, perhaps? For her sake, I hope so she still has the ability to feel at that level.

Then there was Rep. Cori Bush, queen of bad takes, who let it be known that this abortion ban (and yes, I’m perfectly fine calling it that) will disproportionately affect “queer” folks.

I’m thinking about the Black, brown, low-income, queer, and young folks in Texas. The folks this abortion health care ban will disproportionately harm.

Wealthy white folks will have the means to access abortion care. Our communities won’t.

— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) September 1, 2021

Now, I’m no biology expert, but I’m pretty sure “queer” folks are not disproportionately affected by this ban because I’m pretty sure they aren’t affected at all. You see, when someone is gay, they lose the ability to reproduce outside of artificial insemination, and no one has an abortion after artificial insemination. So what is Bush even talking about here?

I’ll tell you what she’s talking about. She’s a woke automaton, just spewing words without any meaning or thought. She’s also disapproving of the fact that fewer “black” and “brown” babies will be killed due to this law, which is odd considering her entire schtick is to scream “black lives matter” at every issue.

Frankly, as someone who is unabashedly pro-life and completely confident in my assessment, I love seeing these people squirm. They need to be made to face the realities of what they support, and laws like the one in Texas make them take a position they might otherwise obfuscate from. Want to kill babies because of some selfish, distorted idea of racial and economic justice? Then they should be made to own every bit of that position. Do not give these ghouls an inch.

It’s such a weird bill. A private individual can now sue another private individual for $10k if that private individual helped someone get an abortion.

I dare anyone to make a case that this is logical.

Abortion is actually murder of babies, human beings killed In cold blood.
It's murder.
If you don't want them, let another family adopt them.
Do not kill them.
That's murder.
These people who kill babies .should be prosecuted.
Abortion is a murdered baby
:( :( :(
Not in this country it's not.

The conservatives on the Supreme Court just ended Roe v. Wade without lifting a finger. Literally. They refused to act to block a new law in Texas from going into effect, the most restrictive abortion ban in the nation. The Court needed to act by midnight and did not, so this morning millions of Texans woke up in a state in which it’s virtually impossible to legally access an abortion.

They just wrote the campaign ads against Republicans in every state, and the national elections. Enjoy now righties, this is going to bite you in ass hard in the coming months and years.

Because your "predictions" are always so accurate. Moron.

It can also be used beyond the 6th week of pregnancy too.

Yes but can a doctor legally prescribe that after 6 weeks of pregnancy?

If not, the doctor isn't going to prescribe it.

So the woman or girl will go on line to get that drug and take it without a doctor available if something goes wrong.

^^^^
Half truth. Typical

CNN)A controversial Texas law that bars abortions at six weeks went into effect early Wednesday morning after the Supreme Court and a federal appeals court failed to rule on pending emergency requests brought by abortion providers.

This only deals with the request for emergency relief.
This law has not yet seen a ruling from a state or federal court.
As such, inaction on the part of the USSC is perfectly sound and legitimate..

Why do people need to lie to make a point?

Abortions must not occur after the babies heart starts beating.

Since a heartbeat medically determines life and death, I can’t see any argument.

85% drop in abortions in Texas now.

This makes me proud to be a Texan. I hope other free states follow suit.

Big Brother has finally arrived and he’s wearing a Republican suit. Neighbors spying on neighbors, anyone can sue, with prohibitions on frivolous suits removed. What’s more if you win you get a $10,000 bounty and if you lose, the poor sucker you sued still has to pay court costs. No need for proof. Today’s Republican Party, one step above slime molds (because technically, they are human).

Big Brother was already here.

Seems like the dems are perfectly okay with it so long as the jack boots are in their good favor.

Last edited:
The Freak out Begins After Texas Abortion Law Goes Into Effect!!

https://redstate.com ^
| Bonchie | Sep 01, 2021 12:15 PM ET

A lot of good things are happening in Texas lately, and while the focus has been on the passage of an election integrity bill, the biggest victory for decency and good has come via a new abortion law. The law in question essentially bans abortion after six weeks and provides mechanisms for violations to be reported.

That has the ACLU losing its mind, and you just hate to see it.

The law doesn’t just allow these lawsuits — it actively encourages private individuals to act as bounty hunters by awarding them at least $10,000 if they are successful.

— ACLU (@ACLU) September 1, 2021

The ACLU went on to claim the law is a “racial” catastrophe, which is code for “we are really mad more black babies won’t be killed.” It’s astonishing how so many abortion supporters have somehow convinced themselves they aren’t the bad guy in this equation.

(related Simone Biles Dives Head-First Into the Abortion Debate)

Take CBS News’ former “reproductive rights” reporter. In an absolutely shocking twist, she turned out to be a rabid pro-abortion activist.

Waking up in shock today. Access to abortion just got decimated in one of the most populous states in the country.

If Texas’ six-week abortion ban eventually gets blocked or overturned, it won’t matter. The damage is done.

Wake up folks, this is real.

— Kate Smith (@byKateSmith) September 1, 2021

Pay special attention to the assertion that the “damage is done” even if the law eventually gets blocked. What she’s talking about are the babies that will now get a chance at life for some period of time until a court possibly strikes down the law. To Smith, that’s irreparable damage because the children can’t be executed after birth. The sheer evil of such a comment is hard to critique in this setting as there are limits to how animated I can get in my wording.

Notably, Smith blocked me after I responded to her comments because these snowflakes can stump for killing children but they can’t handle any pushback of their ghoulish behavior. Guilty conscience, perhaps? For her sake, I hope so she still has the ability to feel at that level.

Then there was Rep. Cori Bush, queen of bad takes, who let it be known that this abortion ban (and yes, I’m perfectly fine calling it that) will disproportionately affect “queer” folks.

I’m thinking about the Black, brown, low-income, queer, and young folks in Texas. The folks this abortion health care ban will disproportionately harm.

Wealthy white folks will have the means to access abortion care. Our communities won’t.

— Cori Bush (@CoriBush) September 1, 2021

Now, I’m no biology expert, but I’m pretty sure “queer” folks are not disproportionately affected by this ban because I’m pretty sure they aren’t affected at all. You see, when someone is gay, they lose the ability to reproduce outside of artificial insemination, and no one has an abortion after artificial insemination. So what is Bush even talking about here?

I’ll tell you what she’s talking about. She’s a woke automaton, just spewing words without any meaning or thought. She’s also disapproving of the fact that fewer “black” and “brown” babies will be killed due to this law, which is odd considering her entire schtick is to scream “black lives matter” at every issue.

Frankly, as someone who is unabashedly pro-life and completely confident in my assessment, I love seeing these people squirm. They need to be made to face the realities of what they support, and laws like the one in Texas make them take a position they might otherwise obfuscate from. Want to kill babies because of some selfish, distorted idea of racial and economic justice? Then they should be made to own every bit of that position. Do not give these ghouls an inch.

I think the funniest part of all this is professional retard Cori Bush claiming gay people will be negatively impacted by this law.

Yes but can a doctor legally prescribe that after 6 weeks of pregnancy?

If not, the doctor isn't going to prescribe it.

So the woman or girl will go on line to get that drug and take it without a doctor available if something goes wrong.
I believe they will.

Forum List

Back