Abortion is murder

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?
A woman wrote a book about her abortion. She lived in a poor neighborhood and looked around at all the single moms who made the same mistake but instead of aborting they sentenced themselves to a life of poverty. Very few of them or their kids will ever get out of poverty and the kids will go on to make the same mistake. I can take you to any poor neighborhood and show you thousands of women who made the same bad decision. They decided to have the baby and live their one life in poverty.

The author got the abortion and went on to college and she made something of herself.

The idea that just because you fucked and got impregnated that you have to keep it and the life that goes with it is insane. Fuck you guys. Cross my legs? Cross your lips.

Imagine how much better our society would be if all the poor single moms in America didn't have those kids. But your God says ruin your lives and the country by having them.

Capitalism does love flooding the market with poor people. So do churches.

I was born into a very poor family and my father died when I was 3. My mother struggled but life got better. I have always loved life and am glad to have lived it even as a poor person. Money is not the key to happiness. You can be as poor as poor can be and still find happiness. You're judgment upon the poor is a gross error of pride. The poor have every right to live upon this earth as the rich.

Mormon 8:34-41
34 Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you.
35 Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing.
36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.
37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.
38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?
39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?
41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
I get that but a life full of struggle and regret is no life to live. Those women could have aborted and lived much better happier richer lives.

Let's take abortion out of the scenario so I can prove my point. What do we tell our 15 year old daughter's? We tell them not to be stupid and ruin their lives? Even their mothers tell them don't make the same mistake I did.

And we all know young girls who don't have kids and go off to college lead much better lives.

I noticed you didn't stay in poverty. Why not? It was such a fulfilling life why'd you get out? Because it sucks being poor.

So while you encourage poor young single women to become a statistic, I'll encourage them to do us all a favor and abort. We can't afford the foodstamps

Actually we can afford the food stamps, yes, and the schooling, yes, and making those girls into well-educated, well paid taxpayers.

OT/NT, neither addresses the subject. The Word does make clear that no one may say "thus saith the Lord" a thing which the Lord has not spoken.
In claiming scriptual justification and guidance of the Holy Spirt, the whole world is watching the Church say thus saith the Lord. This is offense. By claiming the authority of the Church, we put both the reputation and the credibility of the Church in jeopardy.
The Lord's silence on the subject is deafening. Listen to the silence and hear the thunder of His voice. This matter is His.
The Church is acting like willful, disobedient children. The rod of the Lord's correction has been hard on the back of the Church. Confess and repent.

Abortion is a medical term, only.

Murder is a legal term, only.

not to the radical religious right who hate gubmint except when it tells women what to do with their bodies.

Actually we don't give a hoot what women do to their own bodies. It's what they do to the bodies of unborn children that we take exception to. We are simply against one individual having a legal right to murder another individual.

John is thirty years old. One day his mother took a hammer and bashed John's brain in. John is dead.

John is within his mother's womb. John is thirty weeks inside his mother's womb. John's mother aborts John. John is dead.

Which is the more dead? John at thirty or John at thirty weeks? I say both are dead. I say in both cases John was made dead by his mother. John's mother murdered John in both instances.

of course abortion is murder, that's the whole point, to kill the baby. why else would they do it?
A woman wrote a book about her abortion. She lived in a poor neighborhood and looked around at all the single moms who made the same mistake but instead of aborting they sentenced themselves to a life of poverty. Very few of them or their kids will ever get out of poverty and the kids will go on to make the same mistake. I can take you to any poor neighborhood and show you thousands of women who made the same bad decision. They decided to have the baby and live their one life in poverty.

The author got the abortion and went on to college and she made something of herself.

The idea that just because you fucked and got impregnated that you have to keep it and the life that goes with it is insane. Fuck you guys. Cross my legs? Cross your lips.

Imagine how much better our society would be if all the poor single moms in America didn't have those kids. But your God says ruin your lives and the country by having them.

Capitalism does love flooding the market with poor people. So do churches.

I was born into a very poor family and my father died when I was 3. My mother struggled but life got better. I have always loved life and am glad to have lived it even as a poor person. Money is not the key to happiness. You can be as poor as poor can be and still find happiness. You're judgment upon the poor is a gross error of pride. The poor have every right to live upon this earth as the rich.

Mormon 8:34-41
34 Behold, the Lord hath shown unto me great and marvelous things concerning that which must shortly come, at that day when these things shall come forth among you.
35 Behold, I speak unto you as if ye were present, and yet ye are not. But behold, Jesus Christ hath shown you unto me, and I know your doing.
36 And I know that ye do walk in the pride of your hearts; and there are none save a few only who do not lift themselves up in the pride of their hearts, unto the wearing of very fine apparel, unto envying, and strifes, and malice, and persecutions, and all manner of iniquities; and your churches, yea, even every one, have become polluted because of the pride of your hearts.
37 For behold, ye do love money, and your substance, and your fine apparel, and the adorning of your churches, more than ye love the poor and the needy, the sick and the afflicted.
38 O ye pollutions, ye hypocrites, ye teachers, who sell yourselves for that which will canker, why have ye polluted the holy church of God? Why are ye ashamed to take upon you the name of Christ? Why do ye not think that greater is the value of an endless happiness than that misery which never dies—because of the praise of the world?
39 Why do ye adorn yourselves with that which hath no life, and yet suffer the hungry, and the needy, and the naked, and the sick and the afflicted to pass by you, and notice them not?
40 Yea, why do ye build up your secret abominations to get gain, and cause that widows should mourn before the Lord, and also orphans to mourn before the Lord, and also the blood of their fathers and their husbands to cry unto the Lord from the ground, for vengeance upon your heads?
41 Behold, the sword of vengeance hangeth over you; and the time soon cometh that he avengeth the blood of the saints upon you, for he will not suffer their cries any longer.
I get that but a life full of struggle and regret is no life to live. Those women could have aborted and lived much better happier richer lives.

Let's take abortion out of the scenario so I can prove my point. What do we tell our 15 year old daughter's? We tell them not to be stupid and ruin their lives? Even their mothers tell them don't make the same mistake I did.

And we all know young girls who don't have kids and go off to college lead much better lives.

I noticed you didn't stay in poverty. Why not? It was such a fulfilling life why'd you get out? Because it sucks being poor.

So while you encourage poor young single women to become a statistic, I'll encourage them to do us all a favor and abort. We can't afford the foodstamps
Fetus Fetish

What kind of God would want an unwanted child to be born? He would take its soul straight to Heaven rather than let it live a life of misery. Right-Wing preachers are paid by plutocratic parasites to come up with some wedge issue to get Christians to vote against their economic interests. This is what drives the Je$u$ salesmen to make their God sound demonically cruel.

John is thirty years old. One day his mother took a hammer and bashed John's brain in. John is dead.

John is within his mother's womb. John is thirty weeks inside his mother's womb. John's mother aborts John. John is dead.

Which is the more dead? John at thirty or John at thirty weeks? I say both are dead. I say in both cases John was made dead by his mother. John's mother murdered John in both instances.

Then a doctor should not perform an abortion to save the life of the mother. If abortion is first degree murder, then letting the mother die would be the less serious crime of negligent manslaughter.

Then a doctor should not perform an abortion to save the life of the mother. If abortion is first degree murder, then letting the mother die would be the less serious crime of negligent manslaughter.
And what mother wouldn't give up their life to save their child? Yet every pro life woman who chooses to murder her child to save her own life? Makes no sense.

If that is the way you see it, I don't have a problem with it.

Peter is thirty years old. Peter grew up, went to college and then joined the Navy and became a pilot. One evening he was aboard a commercial flight from DWF to Atlanta. The aircraft was flying at 40K feet when the pilot suffered a stroke. The co-pilot froze and went into shock as the aircraft began to rapidly descend. Peter took the iitiative and took charge of the situation landing the aircraft and its 160 passangers safely. Peter drove his automobile from the parking lot to his home where his wife and children awaited him.

Peter was thirty months inside his mother's womb when she aborted him. Peter died and his body was disected and its parts sold for profit. Peter's Mom suffered emotional distress for the rest of her life because she knew she had murdered her son. Peter never grew up and went to college. Peter never joined the navy and became a pilot. Peter never flew from DWF to Atlanta. The flight that did fly from DWF to Atlanta on that particular evening crashed killing all 160 souls that were onboard. Peter knew nothing about the crash for Peter had been murdered by his mother.

And what mother wouldn't give up their life to save their child? Yet every pro life woman who chooses to murder her child to save her own life? Makes no sense.

Not only mothers but fathers as well. Most any father will readily give up his life for his kid or his wife.

babysurprise.jpg

Peter is thirty years old. Peter grew up, went to college and then joined the Navy and became a pilot. One evening he was aboard a commercial flight from DWF to Atlanta. The aircraft was flying at 40K feet when the pilot suffered a stroke. The co-pilot froze and went into shock as the aircraft began to rapidly descend. Peter took the iitiative and took charge of the situation landing the aircraft and its 160 passangers safely. Peter drove his automobile from the parking lot to his home where his wife and children awaited him.

Peter was thirty months inside his mother's womb when she aborted him. Peter died and his body was disected and its parts sold for profit. Peter's Mom suffered emotional distress for the rest of her life because she knew she had murdered her son. Peter never grew up and went to college. Peter never joined the navy and became a pilot. Peter never flew from DWF to Atlanta. The flight that did fly from DWF to Atlanta on that particular evening crashed killing all 160 souls that were onboard. Peter knew nothing about the crash for Peter had been murdered by his mother.
Fetus Fetish

Although he was an unwanted pregnancy, the third Peter was not aborted and grew up to be a mass murderer. See how easy it is to be illogical in proving your point?

Forum List

Back