🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion is the murder of an unborn human.

Why was this moved out of the Clean Zone?

It would be nice to have a discussion on abortions without all the hate and name calling
I just contacted US message board to ask them why I seem to get a lot of censorship with many of my post.? They just closed a post I posted at the Religion and Ethics area.

thats the result of every abortion,, the intentional death of a human by another human,,

It is not an abortion when embryos in a freezer are destroyed.

So, simple yes or no answer.... it is murder for those embryos to be disposed of when the couple no longer needs them?

I just contacted US message board to ask them why I seem to get a lot of censorship with many of my post.? They just closed a post I posted at the Religion and Ethics area.

This is the prefect topic for the clean zone.

It is not an abortion when embryos in a freezer are destroyed.

So, simple yes or no answer.... it is murder for those embryos to be disposed of when the couple no longer needs them?
thats a tough one so I would like to see the facts about the status of what youre calling an embryo,,
my knowledge on this is very limited to non existent,,

and this thread is about abortion not that anyway,,

thats a tough one so I would like to see the facts about the status of what youre calling an embryo,,
my knowledge on this is very limited to non existent,,

and this thread is about abortion not that anyway,,

I understand the thread was about abortion, but saying that abortion is murder because the unborn is a human then opens up many other issues, such as the embryos that are used by fertility clinics.

I am against abortion because I feel the baby in the womb is a human as well. But I also understand that words have meanings and if you are going to call it murder, then you would also have to call it murder when a frozen embody is disposed of

Imagine if a "fetus" was discovered on a distant planet....... What the headline would be.

We have discovered LIFE on another planet. :woohoo:

We must all realize that abortion is the murder of an unborn human being. Its not a right that is written into the constitution of the United States. Women can not unilaterally decide to kill a unborn human, and see it as a right. It takes two people to create that fetus or embryo. Abortion must be banned through out the entire United States of America.
Your thoughts please. Abortion is genocide. What will people think of us at some point in the future.!!??
Abortion is the murder of a human being in the gestation stage of development. It is not a right written into the Constitution. Women can absolutely decide to kill the unborn human gestating in their own bodies. Courts and legislation have secured that right. It should be mentioned that killing an unborn human in the body of another is murder absent medical authorization. We have developed separate classifications of the same act separated only by nomenclature. A murder is a murder is a termination which is still murder. One we encourage. The other we punish.
Abortion is a method of population control used by the irresponsible condoned by an equally irresponsible society. We pride ourselves on helping those animals who cannot or will not control their reproduction. Animals are spayed and neutered. Feral cats who live in colonies are trapped, spayed, neutered and released. This should be done to every woman getting an abortion. She can thereafter have as much sex as she wants without the necessity of another abortion. Men who impregnate women without a thought would be named, trapped, and sentenced to neutering. In both cases the sense of freedom would be incalculable.

I understand the thread was about abortion, but saying that abortion is murder because the unborn is a human then opens up many other issues, such as the embryos that are used by fertility clinics.

I am against abortion because I feel the baby in the womb is a human as well. But I also understand that words have meanings and if you are going to call it murder, then you would also have to call it murder when a frozen embody is disposed of
like I said my knowledge of that is limited,, but if it is a fully fertilized embryo it could be murder,,

my opinion isnt total ban,, I have no problem with day after or rape pills when its early enough,,

I also confess I know that abortion is the death of a human because I know if not for abortion I would have 3 kids not 2,,,

Quite so. There was a time when those embryos were evaluated. If healthy the fertility clinic would implant those embryos into the wombs of women who could not conceive. They were called Snowflake children and born quite healthy. I believe it was shitstain obama that made this procedure illegall.

thats the result of every abortion,, the intentional death of a human by another human,,
But abortion is not ‘murder.’

Prior to birth, an embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections; the liberties of the woman are paramount.

You might believe abortion is ‘wrong’ as a matter of religious or personal belief, but as a fact of law it is not ‘murder.’

But abortion is not ‘murder.’

Prior to birth, an embryo/fetus is not entitled to Constitutional protections; the liberties of the woman are paramount.

You might believe abortion is ‘wrong’ as a matter of religious or personal belief, but as a fact of law it is not ‘murder.’
human rights are above the constitution and criminal law,,

human rights are above the constitution and criminal law,,
Citizens’ rights and protected liberties are safeguarded by the Constitution and its case law.

In this case the Constitution prohibits the state from interfering in personal matters such as whether to have a child or not.

Falsely referring to abortion as ‘murder’ and enacting laws that compel a woman to give birth against her will violates the woman’s protected liberties and reproductive autonomy.

Individuals know best how to conduct their personal lives, not government.

Citizens’ rights and protected liberties are safeguarded by the Constitution and its case law.

In this case the Constitution prohibits the state from interfering in personal matters such as whether to have a child or not.

Falsely referring to abortion as ‘murder’ and enacting laws that compel a woman to give birth against her will violates the woman’s protected liberties and reproductive autonomy.

Individuals know best how to conduct their personal lives, not government.
youre forgetting an abortion means you have already chosen to get pregnant and intend on killing the child inside you,,

and case law is moving toward making it not just murder but 1st degree murder,,

youre forgetting an abortion means you have already chosen to get pregnant and intend on killing the child inside you,,

and case law is moving toward making it not just murder but 1st degree murder,,
You’re entitled to find a solution to the problem of abortion – provided that solution comports with the Constitution and doesn’t violate a woman’s right to privacy.

Forum List

Back