🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Abortion is the murder of an unborn human.

So you are willing to murder it with a morning after pill and you aren’t sure whether surplus embryos stored destroyed after invitro qualify as people? Not very consistent here are you?
I'm not an absolutist about it and as I said I dont know the full science in the frozen stuff,,

but you sure sound like youre OK with it up until birth and after with your viability comment,,

I have no problem adopting,, the problem is the government and the cost,, north of 30K from what I hear,,
I'm not an absolutist about it and as I said I dont know the full science in the frozen stuff,,

but you sure sound like youre OK with it up until birth and after with your viability comment,,
There is no such thing as abortion until birth or after.

My view is the unborn has no rights until viability. At that point it can live as an individual being fully outside of the mother. I think that is a reasonable point to limit abortion to only mother’s health/life endangered or severe birth defects.

You are the one that calls US “murderers” yet here YOU are suddenly saying it’s ok to “murder” them in the first few days of life or if they are human embryos stored outside the womb.

What determines the point at which it is not ok to kill them?

thanks for the link,, when the discussion is about that I will take some time to educate myself,,

for now the discussion is about abortions,,
Wow. What a dodge! I’m impressed. So…this really isn’t about the murder of unborn human beings?

There is no such thing as abortion until birth or after.

My view is the unborn has no rights until viability. At that point it can live as an individual being fully outside of the mother. I think that is a reasonable point to limit abortion to only mother’s health/life endangered or severe birth defects.

You are the one that calls US “murderers” yet here YOU are suddenly saying it’s ok to “murder” them in the first few days of life or if they are human embryos stored outside the womb.

What determines the point at which it is not ok to kill them?
youre forgetting that a child cant live on its own outside the mother for at least 3-4 months after birth,,,

as for viable, in my view it is viable at conception barring outside interference or medical distress which at our level of medicine is minimal,,

Wow. What a dodge! I’m impressed. So…this really isn’t about the murder of unborn human beings?
wouldnt unborn mean its inside the mother and not in a freezer in a lab???

youre just mad I'm making you look like the cold blooded baby killer you are,,

Those early in our own country's history who thought that of blacks, those in Germany in the 1930s who thought that of Jews and other untermeschen, were just as wrong as you now are.

History is littered with evil people who denied the humanity of other groups of people, in order to justify horrific crimes an abuses against those people. You are no better than any of them.

youre forgetting that a child cant live on its own outside the mother for at least 3-4 months after birth,,,

Where did you pull that craziness from?

It CAN absolutely live outside it’s mother, that is what birth is. At that point any human being, even a male can assume care for it.

as for viable, in my view it is viable at conception barring outside interference or medical distress which at our level of medicine is minimal,,
Yet you are willing to kill it?

I stand by the traditional definition of viable.

Where did you pull that craziness from?

It CAN absolutely live outside it’s mother, that is what birth is. At that point any human being, even a male can assume care for it.

Yet you are willing to kill it?

I stand by the traditional definition of viable.
so after birth it still needs others to survive,, just like in the mothers womb,,

face it youre just a cold blooded baby killer that will make any excuse to kill a helpless child,,

wouldnt unborn mean its inside the mother and not in a freezer in a lab???

youre just mad I'm making you look like the cold blooded baby killer you are,,
Are you suggesting embryos are only human beings if they reside inside a woman? Or that it is ok to kill them if they aren’t residing in the mother?

Keep digging….

so after birth it still needs others to survive,, just like in the mothers womb,,

face it youre just a cold blooded baby killer that will make any excuse to kill a helpless child,,
No. Not just like a mother’s womb. It breaths on it’s own consumes food directly, and can be cared for by anyone.

Are you suggesting embryos are only human beings if they reside inside a woman? Or that it is ok to kill them if they aren’t residing in the mother?

Keep digging….
when did I say that??

you said unborn which would imply it being inside the mother and yet to be born,, not frozen in some lab at a stage I dont yet understand,,

No. Not just like a mother’s womb. It breaths on it’s own consumes food directly, and can be cared for by anyone.
in the womb it breaths on its own and draws food itself the mother doesnt force it on them,, outside the womb it cant eat its own food and needs to be fed,,

give it up baby killer,, youre excuses are pathetic,,

when did I say that??

you said unborn which would imply it being inside the mother and yet to be born,, not frozen in some lab at a stage I dont yet understand,,
I’m sure you understand.

Both are embryos.
Both are alive.
Both are human.

Why is it ok to kill one and not the other?

Why is it ok to kill one with the morning after pill?

I’m sure you understand.

Both are embryos.
Both are alive.
Both are human.

Why is it ok to kill one and not the other?

Why is it ok to kill one with the morning after pill?
like I said,, I'm not an absolutist,,

so if a heartbeat is what determines death then a heartbeat is what determines life,,

in the womb it breaths on its own and draws food itself the mother doesnt force it on them,, outside the womb it cant eat its own food and needs to be fed,,

give it up baby killer,, youre excuses are pathetic,,
No it doesn’t breathe in the womb. The mother’s placenta does all that for it. No, it doesn’t draw food, it‘s gi tract isn’t functioning. It’s entirely dependent on the mother’s circulatory system, umbilical cord and placenta.

After birth, it breathes and digests it’s own food.

like I said,, I'm not an absolutist,,

so if a heartbeat is what determines death then a heartbeat is what determines life,,
Neither am I. So what right do you have to call others murderers then?

Actually brainwaves determine death.

Forum List

Back