šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Abortion is the murder of an unborn human.

No it doesnā€™t breathe in the womb. The motherā€™s placenta does all that for it. No, it doesnā€™t draw food, itā€˜s gi tract isnā€™t functioning. Itā€™s entirely dependent on the motherā€™s circulatory system, umbilical cord and placenta.

After birth, it breathes and digests itā€™s own food.
it draws oxygen and nutrients,, I call that breathing and eating,,

youre free to call it what you want,,

Neither am I. So what right do you have to call others murderers then?

Actually brainwaves determine death.
if its brainwaves why is it called just braindead and not all dead like when the heart stops,,,
and they dont bury braindead people,,

when you make up stupid excuses like you have been to justify killing a child youre a cold blooded baby killer,,

You can call it what you want, but you donā€™t get to make up your own definitions.
American College of Pediatricians ā€“ March 2017

ABSTRACT: The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conceptionā€”fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins.

if its brainwaves why is it called just braindead and not all dead like when the heart stops,,,
and they dont bury braindead people,,
They can artificially maintain a heartbeat. They can artificially maintain all their bodily functions for a period of time. Brain dead is still dead, but people donā€™t want to let them go.

when you make up stupid excuses like you have been to justify killing a child youre a cold blooded baby killer,,
Well, seems to me you are part of the cold blooded baby killer club with your willingness to destroy in vitro embryos and allow babies to be aborted with the morning after pill.

you have been,, at least mine make sense and are backed up by science,,

science says life begins at conception,,
So why are you killing it then? Are you a selective murderer that only likes to kill them in the first few days?

They can artificially maintain a heartbeat. They can artificially maintain all their bodily functions for a period of time. Brain dead is still dead, but people donā€™t want to let them go.

Well, seems to me you are part of the cold blooded baby killer club with your willingness to destroy in vitro embryos and allow babies to be aborted with the morning after pill.
what stupid excuses have I made up to justify killing a child??

American College of Pediatricians ā€“ March 2017

ABSTRACT: The predominance of human biological research confirms that human life begins at conceptionā€”fertilization. At fertilization, the human being emerges as a whole, genetically distinct, individuated zygotic living human organism, a member of the species Homo sapiens, needing only the proper environment in order to grow and develop. The difference between the individual in its adult stage and in its zygotic stage is one of form, not nature. This statement focuses on the scientific evidence of when an individual human life begins.
Link?

So why are you killing it then? Are you a selective murderer that only likes to kill them in the first few days?
I would never kill a child or advocate for doing it at any point,,

in fact if someone wanted to I would do my best to talk them out of it,,

now you on the otherhand will make any excuse you can come up with regardless of how anti science or stupid it is because youre a cold blooded baby killer,,

I would never kill a child or advocate for doing it at any point,,

in fact if someone wanted to I would do my best to talk them out of it,,

now you on the otherhand will make any excuse you can come up with regardless of how anti science or stupid it is because youre a cold blooded baby killer,,
You just said you were fine with the morning after pill, that means you are fine with killing a childā€¦and of course we still lack a straight answer from you on whether you are fine with destroying the children left over from in vitro.

its pathetic you have to ask,, there are hundreds of links supporting the same thing,,

might be you dont want to google such a simple thing because youre a cold blooded baby killer that doesnt want to see that what youre advocating for is killing a child,,

Donā€™t over think it. You need a link for cut and paste.

You just said you were fine with the morning after pill, that means you are fine with killing a childā€¦and of course we still lack a straight answer from you on whether you are fine with destroying the children left over from in vitro.
at least youre committed to your evil,,

Forum List

Back