Zone1 Abortion Policy Poll

What is your position on abortion policy?

• It is a Constitutional Right prior to actual birth.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • It should be left up to the States.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • There should be a federal law regulating all abortions

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters

You'll find out what that means.

200w.gif

If you say so, that is a matter of individual belief.
Why do you think women who don't want a baby, get pregnant, then go through the hassle of getting an abortion?

Is it poor education, IQ problems, or what?

It's like, I don't want to damage the bumper on my car, so I pick up a hammer and smash the bumper, and then go through the hassle and expense to get the dent pulled out and repainted.

Just don't whack the bumper, just don't get pregnant.

Each State, give the people a referendum on the abortion matter, or, just simply allow abortions, then the government just needs to apply a 900% sales tax on the procedure to reduce the national debt.

This poll is to clarify the mutually exclusive positions that are often conflated on this site.
The question should be phrased to say "at any point prior to viability"

Prior to viability it should only be regulated as to safety and effect. The woman's safety and the effect of terminating the pregnancy.

I do not object to regulating abortion at the national level after viability.

I object to the states' regulation of abortion as the states have clearly demonstrated that neither safety nor effect are part of the regulatory scheme, the only regulatory agenda in the states is keeping women subjugated.

Why do you think women who don't want a baby, get pregnant, then go through the hassle of getting an abortion?

Is it poor education, IQ problems, or what?

It's like, I don't want to damage the bumper on my car, so I pick up a hammer and smash the bumper, and then go through the hassle and expense to get the dent pulled out and repainted.

Just don't whack the bumper, just don't get pregnant.
Ahhh...The Aspirin treatment.

Yes, as dumb as it sounds.

Forum List

Back