Zone1 Abortion Policy Poll

What is your position on abortion policy?

• It is a Constitutional Right prior to actual birth.

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • It should be left up to the States.

Votes: 22 51.2%
  • There should be a federal law regulating all abortions

Votes: 11 25.6%

• Total voters
viewpoints are one thing - but to legislate based on faith is totally different.

Why is it different? why is faith as a source of morality different than any other source?

The first amendment prevents the establishment of a Religion, it does nothing to prevent people from voting based on their religion.

When you force her to be an unwilling breeding machine, then you've given Globby the fetus more rights.

When you give her around 3-4 months to figure out if she wants to ditch it, then you are just giving it equal rights after a given period.

In my opinion not after 3-4 months.
Awesome, that can totally apply to your uterus.
And a lot of Americans agree with me.
And they are perfectly free to apply that to their own bodies.
Does "her body her choice" means she can just abort a viable fetus if she feels like it?
Yes.

Because frankly, if you let the camels nose into the tent, the whole camel gets in there and eventually we are Handmaid's Tale territory.

Now, personally, I don't approve of women who use abortion as birth control, and I've known a few of them.

But a lot of people make choices I don't approve of. I make choices other people don't approve of.

It's called "Freedom". Maybe you've heard of it.

First, the Constitution does not give the Feds any power over the issue, so any Federal (national) policy would require the passage of a Constitutional Amendment.

Second, there is no national consensus sufficient to carry a Constitutional Amendment.

Any law passed by Congress would be patently unconstitutional, and would be overturned as soon as the first case made it to the USSC.

Leftists don't want this issue to be resolved. It is their greatest money-maker and gets them countless votes in every election where is is even remotely relevant.

I am personally Pro-Choice: women should choose to have unprotected sex only when they are willing to bear a child.

Awesome, that can totally apply to your uterus.

And they are perfectly free to apply that to their own bodies.

Yes.

Because frankly, if you let the camels nose into the tent, the whole camel gets in there and eventually we are Handmaid's Tale territory.

Now, personally, I don't approve of women who use abortion as birth control, and I've known a few of them.

But a lot of people make choices I don't approve of. I make choices other people don't approve of.

It's called "Freedom". Maybe you've heard of it.

Talk about fearmongering. The whole point of issues like this is to find the line everyone agrees with. You guys lost your Roe shield, and now are even more like zealots, even preferring abortion of a viable fetus instead of just birthing it.

You talking about freedom with you gun rights views, your religion views, and your hatred of anyone not JUST LIKE YOU is comical.

Unlike you, I have a real offline life to attend to. Since you are stamping your feet and demanding an answer, I will oblige.

What exactly is your question?
I too have an offline life, I just bolt in the ability to carry my smartphone with me that's hooked up to the internet. That way I can keep tabs on jobs, emails, forums etc.. I also notice when a question was posed, the person who it was posed to has since been online, but they either ignored the question or they lack the ability to realise what notification options they have.

I also possess the ability to check up a few posts and I found this -

It looks like a question to me.

Talk about fearmongering. The whole point of issues like this is to find the line everyone agrees with. You guys lost your Roe shield, and now are even more like zealots, even preferring abortion of a viable fetus instead of just birthing it.

You talking about freedom with you gun rights views, your religion views, and your hatred of anyone not JUST LIKE YOU is comical.

I will admit, Roe was a bad decision, and this issue should have been resolved legislatively.

But now that it will, you guys won't like it much.

There are no gun rights... the Second Amendment is about Militias.
Keep your religion to yourself.
Anyone who isn't like me isn't trying hard enough.

I will admit, Roe was a bad decision, and this issue should have been resolved legislatively.

But now that it will, you guys won't like it much.

There are no gun rights... the Second Amendment is about Militias.
Keep your religion to yourself.
Anyone who isn't like me isn't trying hard enough.

Just wait until some doctor gets away with last second abortions because of blue state laws. Right now the anger is on your side. That can change.

The 2nd is about the State's right to keep a milita, AND the people's right to bear arms.

No. You don't get freedom from religion, just freedom of it (or lack of it).

More of that sociopathic personality someone accused you of.

Just wait until some doctor gets away with last second abortions because of blue state laws. Right now the anger is on your side. That can change.

No one is going to get upset about a single case, which would probably be covered by HIPAA requirements, anyway.

The 2nd is about the State's right to keep a milita, AND the people's right to bear arms.
Nope, it's just about militias. The Founders didn't want the great unwashed having guns any more than I do.

No. You don't get freedom from religion, just freedom of it (or lack of it).
Nope, government can't impose religion on us, despite the best effort of the religious right?

More of that sociopathic personality someone accused you of.
Who? Do you mean the guy who just got permabanned?

No one is going to get upset about a single case, which would probably be covered by HIPAA requirements, anyway.

Nope, it's just about militias. The Founders didn't want the great unwashed having guns any more than I do.

Nope, government can't impose religion on us, despite the best effort of the religious right?

Who? Do you mean the guy who just got permabanned?

So your defense is "it would happen, but it's hidden by the law"?

No, it isn't. That 2nd part gives RKBA to the people, not just to the States.

To you having to see a church is probably "imposing" religion on you.

Has nothing to do with the validity of his observations of you.

So your defense is "it would happen, but it's hidden by the law"?

No, it isn't. That 2nd part gives RKBA to the people, not just to the States.

To you having to see a church is probably "imposing" religion on you.

Has nothing to do with the validity of his observations of you.
HIPAA exists for a reason.
The interpretation that it is an unfettered right to guns only existed since Heller
We are only having a discussion about abortion at all.
Not to speak ill of the dead, but this guy's behavior was beyond the pale. My favorite was when he started stalking my LinkedIn profile.

When you force her to be an unwilling breeding machine, then you've given Globby the fetus more rights.

Rubbish, She damn well knew the risks and decided to choose to ignore them. She exercised her rights in full when she had sex. As a sociopath this of course is lost on you.

HIPAA exists for a reason.
The interpretation that it is an unfettered right to guns only existed since Heller
We are only having a discussion about abortion at all.
Not to speak ill of the dead, but this guy's behavior was beyond the pale. My favorite was when he started stalking my LinkedIn profile.

Not to hide things like this.
Heller was needed to codify something everyone except gun grabbers already believed in.
?
The guy who said that posted 2 weeks ago, he died or are you referring to someone else?

Not to hide things like this.
Actually, that's EXACTLY why they exist.

To keep people from sensationalizing other people's medical issues.

Heller was needed to codify something everyone except gun grabbers already believed in.
Except most Americans want tougher gun laws. If they knew how lax the gun laws actually are, they'd be even more shocked.

The guy who said that posted 2 weeks ago, he died or are you referring to someone else?
I was being poetic...

Actually, that's EXACTLY why they exist.

To keep people from sensationalizing other people's medical issues.

Except most Americans want tougher gun laws. If they knew how lax the gun laws actually are, they'd be even more shocked.

I was being poetic...

Sorry but a last second abortion of a viable fetus isn't a medical issue.

Most Americans want abortions limited to the first trimester or so. Live by the poll, die by the poll.

So you were making stuff up, and won't admit to making stuff up.

Par for your course, and of course par for a sociopath.

Sorry but a last second abortion of a viable fetus isn't a medical issue.
Good thing no one is having those...

Usually, a third trimester abortion is performed between 24-30 weeks, on deformed fetuses.

Most Americans want abortions limited to the first trimester or so. Live by the poll, die by the poll.

Actually, with the exceptions of rape, incest, deformity or threat to the woman's health, which are the only reason why abortions are performed that late. Not that it matters, H I P A A, bitches. None of your fucking business.

So you were making stuff up, and won't admit to making stuff up.
Not at all... I'm just trying to follow rules and not talking about something specifically not allowed by the rules.

Forum List

Back