Abortion should be banned in the United States

I am pro-life, my view is that unless human rights mean something divergent to "human rights," the unborn should have them. As a consequence, I believe nearly all abortion should be banned (the typical 99% or more or cases). There are potential exceptions which I remain agnostic on but these do not make up the paradigm of incidents. Otherwise, I have never heard a good argument for legal abortion and I will openly argue that it ought to be banned.
I'm pro healthcare (UK). I just object to it in being used as a contraceptive. Abortion for a normal pregnancy should be banned in the UK too.

My Body My Choice should be encouraged by educating people to make the choice before intercourse.

You can spew your extremist notions incessantly, but it does not alter the reality that Americans do not want to trash personal liberty and mimic Nicaragua, Iran, and El Salvador in the authoritarian denial of reproductive rights you would foist upon advanced democratic nations.
My body my choice. Do you feel people should make their choice before or after conceiving?

And you ignore the civil rights legal standard of similarly situated? Just as your hero Adolph did.

I'm not ignoring the civil rights of anyone. At best, you can argue that the person choosing the abortion is.

Just so you know, dumbfuck, I'm much happier when a woman chooses to have her baby, so go fuck yourself...

I'm not ignoring the civil rights of anyone. At best, you can argue that the person choosing the abortion is.

Just so you know, dumbfuck, I'm much happier when a woman chooses to have her baby, so go fuck yourself...

Well, to be honest, I am probably long enough to do so, but I really don’t want to make you feel all inferior and stuff.

So, what is this huge difference that would make a 8 month gestated fetus, not similarly situated to a newborn?

Oh, other than your feels.

My body my choice. Do you feel people should make their choice before or after conceiving?
I support women, before a viable, sentient person has developed in her womb, having the freedom to control her own body, in consultation with trusted medical and spiritual advisers and loved ones, rather than have impersonal politicians and bureaucrats abrogate that personal freedom and dictate to her.

Most Americans and citizens of advanced democratic nations overwhelmingly concur.

I oppose the State, any State, seizing control of wombs and either prescribing or proscribing abortion.

the needless slaughter of those you hate and want dead for stupid, bigoted reasons.

Good thing this never happens retard.

Let’s just ban abortion.
If you are truly committed to the Pro Life cause, banning wouldn't be enough. Lots of illegal things still get done. No, there is only one way to stop all abortions. Every fertile woman will submit to a daily pregnancy test. Those who are positive will be... er... sequestered until they give birth. Voila, no more abortions.

If you are truly committed to the Pro Life cause, banning wouldn't be enough. Lots of illegal things still get done. No, there is only one way to stop all abortions. Every fertile woman will submit to a daily pregnancy test. Those who are positive will be... er... sequestered until they give birth. Voila, no more abortions.

Why?

If you want to stop abortions, is there any other way?

We live in the most educated society mankind has ever known, and at a time when, not getting pregnant has never been so easy………

And smart asses seem to reign supreme. 🤦‍♂️

Give the fetus a right to a jury trial and appeals, just like those facing the death penalty, then the comparison is valid.
I’m sure the innocent guy wrongly convicted on death row feels just great about that.

Regardless, you aren’t pro-life.

We live in the most educated society mankind has ever known, and at a time when, not getting pregnant has never been so easy………

And smart asses seem to reign supreme. 🤦‍♂️
Well, I'm running a little experiment. Tossing this idea out there to see when some bible thumping state legislator submits a bill to do just that.

the needless slaughter of those you hate and want dead for stupid, bigoted reasons.

Good thing this never happens retard.

Let’s just ban abortion.
Your fanaticism is obvious, Sunshine.

I neither advocate nor seek to prohibit abortions, nor do I support governments that either presume to dictate or deny abortions to women.

I recognize that it is a personal decision. I support liberty.

I’m sure the innocent guy wrongly convicted on death row feels just great about that.

Regardless, you aren’t pro-life.

Oh, I can assure you I am. Protection of innocent life. Innocent human life, because we knew you were going to deflect again.

Well, I'm running a little experiment. Tossing this idea out there to see when some bible thumping state legislator submits a bill to do just that.
And I would fight such foolishness as I fight the foolishness of abortion on demand.

If you support the death penalty you can’t be pro life.

Your deflection is hilarious coyote.

When you get around to explaining why only rapists and murders get a jury trial before sentencing, let’s have a chat.

I neither advocate nor seek to prohibit abortions
Yeah, you incessantly advocate for this human rights abuse, so stop your stupid lies. K? K.

I recognize that it is a personal decision. I support liberty.
Again, too stupid to participate on any level.

Violence against your fellow human beings is still not “a personal decision,” nor is that “liberty.” Nor will violence against your fellow human beings EVER be either of those things, lunatic.

Sure, when you can explain how it is “pro life” to to Kill a person.
If someone is attacking me or someone else, it is extremely affirming of the human right to life to shoot their stupid ass dead as a doornail, as they deserve to be. The right to life is in no way violated or invalidated by protecting innocent lives from violence. There’s one example.

Another is when you have caught someone for the crime of murder and they are convicted beyond reasonable doubt and then they go to prison forever or get executed for their misdeeds, like abortionists and their clients deserve. Which is best summed up as “die in prison,” because I really don’t care which as long as they never get to attack anyone else ever again.

Forum List

Back