Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden: "What About My Choice?"

Good point. I am assuming you are an adult.

You're assuming everyone is like you and expects someone else to take care of them. As an adult, I don't expect that. As an adult, you shouldn't expect it.
I am assuming that everyone who lives in this country KNOWS that the Emergency Room will take them when all else fails. Even you.

Actually I am assuming you are American....

If one can't pay for medical care, they should go without unless you're voluntarily willing to fund it for them. That someone can go, get something knowing they aren't going to have to pay, and the costs goes to those of us responsible enough to provide insurance to ourselves is wrong.
Let me know when your employer downsizes, you lose your job and your health insurance, wreck your car and end up a quadriplegic. Shit happens. I wonder if you would claim disability?

Let me know when you automatic thought isn't doom and gloom with the mindset that someone will be a leech like you.

Things do happen. The difference between the two of us is you automatically expect someone else to foot the bill and I don't.

The difference between the two of us is that I am fully cognizant that we pay into a safety net, the same safety net that you will fully expect to take care of your ass when “things happen” because you too have paid into it. And some day, when it is your turn to be a leech, you will doubtless find a way to spin it into an alternative reality.

You're assuming everyone is like you and expects someone else to take care of them. As an adult, I don't expect that. As an adult, you shouldn't expect it.
I am assuming that everyone who lives in this country KNOWS that the Emergency Room will take them when all else fails. Even you.

If one can't pay for medical care, they should go without unless you're voluntarily willing to fund it for them. That someone can go, get something knowing they aren't going to have to pay, and the costs goes to those of us responsible enough to provide insurance to ourselves is wrong.
Let me know when your employer downsizes, you lose your job and your health insurance, wreck your car and end up a quadriplegic. Shit happens. I wonder if you would claim disability?

Let me know when you automatic thought isn't doom and gloom with the mindset that someone will be a leech like you.

Things do happen. The difference between the two of us is you automatically expect someone else to foot the bill and I don't.

The difference between the two of us is that I am fully cognizant that we pay into a safety net, the same safety net that you will fully expect to take care of your ass when “things happen” because you too have paid into it. And some day, when it is your turn to be a leech, you will doubtless find a way to spin it into an alternative reality.

Again, you assume things for which you have no knowledge.

I'd rather be dead than expect someone like you to be forced to support me. On the other hand, you'll want to live to 100 years old demanding someone else do it for you.

Your problem is you believe because you expect others to take care of you, everyone else does.

America has become the Nation of It's someone else's fault." I didn't use Birth control" = The govt/ other people are now responsible for my ignorance for not educating me about sex. I'm a heroin Addict = The Govt should provide free Narcan so I don't die, so I can go OD again tomorrow! Ok it's still early, maybe today! !
You can spend your time casting blame or you can look for some solutions. If you don’t want high teen pregnancy rates and high abortion rates then teach young people how to have safe sex and make contraception readily available.

America has become the Nation of It's someone else's fault." I didn't use Birth control" = The govt/ other people are now responsible for my ignorance for not educating me about sex. I'm a heroin Addict = The Govt should provide free Narcan so I don't die, so I can go OD again tomorrow! Ok it's still early, maybe today! !
You can spend your time casting blame or you can look for some solutions. If you don’t want high teen pregnancy rates and high abortion rates then teach young people how to have safe sex and make contraception readily available.

Contraception is readily available. Any time anyone wants to buy it, go to the local store and get a box of condoms. If that is too hard of a concept to understand, you probably should play with yourself instead of spreading your legs.

Bad results for bad choices has nothing to do with bad luck. However, your bad luck doesn't mean someone else is responsible for the costs.

No it doesn’t. But society still picks up the tab for your bad luck and your bad choices. One way or the other.

No they don't. I've yet to expect society to do that. Maybe you've made so many in your life you think it's normal to be a fuck up and demand someone else pay the price.

You might not expect them to but deep down you know they will. It’s your subconscious security blanket behind the “I’m so independent” facade.

They can't if they aren't expected to or asked to do so. You automatically assume everyone demands someone else pay the prices for their bad choices. Perhaps that's because you've done it so much.

I am sure when you are old and indigent you will fully expect someone to change your diapers because like the rest of us adults you have already paid into it.
Since when did getting old become a bad choice made in life ??? Duh !

The bad choice of using an abortion procedure for birth control is murder period, end of story.

No it doesn’t. But society still picks up the tab for your bad luck and your bad choices. One way or the other.

No they don't. I've yet to expect society to do that. Maybe you've made so many in your life you think it's normal to be a fuck up and demand someone else pay the price.

You might not expect them to but deep down you know they will. It’s your subconscious security blanket behind the “I’m so independent” facade.

They can't if they aren't expected to or asked to do so. You automatically assume everyone demands someone else pay the prices for their bad choices. Perhaps that's because you've done it so much.

I am sure when you are old and indigent you will fully expect someone to change your diapers because like the rest of us adults you have already paid into it.

The bad choice of using an abortion procedure for birth control is murder period, end of story.

Coyote believes everyone automatically looks to the government when things don't go their way.

That argument is blatantly false.

No tax money should be used for contraception. It's a woman's body and her choice. Let her pay.
That is the utter stupidity of some on the right. Make abortion illegal, but hey don’t you dare do anything to reduce the need for it. Don’t invest in evidence based sexual education, don’t provide free birth control to those that need it, don’t even allow pills to be available over the counter.

It's not free nor should it be. If the woman wants the sole choice with her body, she gets the sole cost of it. Don't claim something is private then demand public money to fund it.

Everyone has the sole choice with their own body. Why are women held to a different standard?

Women are holding themselves to a different, and lower standard, by demanding those they tell to butt out of their body choices to pay for them. Why aren't women expected to pay for that sole choice?

They are holding themselves to the same standard as men. Pregnancy is like any other medical condition.
Wrongo! Lefty! Pregnancy usually requires a conscious decision before hand. Other Medical Conditions don't! Strokes for instance, where the Patient is completely debilitated and not able to move or even respond to basic commands. Brain dead but not body dead. We don't allow for Euthanasia which would be the humane, least expensive solution, However we allow for the outright slaughter of other humans who can't make their own decisions, before they've even had a thought, so try and justify abortion again please!

Coyote is is is a I can't bring myself to say it . Well okay I can IDIOT

Coyote believes everyone automatically looks to the government when things don't go their way.

No compassion, no love, just hate for a defenseless life.
Nope. No hate.

You are lying in my opinion and your callousness, your lack of compassion or love for another human being purely disgusts me.

Nope. I am not.

Let me know when your compassion and love reach out to the children forceably seperated from their parents at the border. Oh wait...silly me...they are already born. No compassion there.

They should not be separated at the border, they need to be processed quickly and either given asylum or transported to the country of their choice.

And as far as I am concerned you have said nothing that changes my mind that you are a hateful, callous and your attitude is disgusting.
Even if those they are with are human traffickers or people that are not their relative's etc ???

They need to be taken into custody, made safe, and returned to the people they were with, yet only if the people are their parents, relatives and such.

Then they all can be given asylum or transported back to their country of origin etc. Whatever the proper decision making is or will be in regards to the best solutions possible.

Very good points, thank you.

Tried teaching them for ever in this world upon how to make proper and righteous decisions, but then along comes the leftist/hippies/free love - 1960's -drug addicted/age of aquarious/tree hugging/modern day hating/Christian hating/Hollyweird brainwashed crazy generations from Hades, to then tell the youth that everything they were being taught by their parents was wrong, and that they would be enlightened better if they would instead just follow the leftist straight into HELL. How has that been working out for America ??

Her idea of looking to the government to do evil deeds for her or others is an unexceptable thing, and it should be rebuked by the government to ever follow suit for them on some issues.

The government plays a role in our society of course, but it should always be an ethical and morally sound role in which a majority might agree, and not a deplorable one in which only a few influential groups agree, and then try and use government to push it down everyone's throat's.

I'd rather be dead than expect someone like you to be forced to support me. On the other hand, you'll want to live to 100 years old demanding someone else do it for you.

Your problem is you believe because you expect others to take care of you, everyone else does.

Ther
Tried teaching them for ever in this world upon how to make proper and righteous decisions, but then along comes the leftist/hippies/free love - 1960's -drug addicted/age of aquarious/tree hugging/modern day hating/Christian hating/Hollyweird brainwashed crazy generations from Hades, to then tell the youth that everything they were being taught by their parents was wrong, and that they would be enlightened better if they would instead just follow the leftist straight into HELL. How has that been working out for America ??

Are you thinking that sex and teen pregnancy did not occur before the 60’s?

Mother and Baby Homes

Ther

Are you thinking that sex and teen pregnancy did not occur before the 60’s?

Mother and Baby Homes

Demanding someone else fund your personal choices didn't anywhere near the scale it has since LBJ's leech minded programs started in the 60s.

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

What if you invited that person into your body with your own actions?

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

What if you invited that person into your body with your own actions?
You would have to prove that your actions were an invitation. People have sex for recreation more than procreating.

There's big profit to be made in calling yourself "abortion survivor".

But only if you're a pretty white woman.

Black males need not apply, as most conservatives would just reflexively scream about how they wish he had been aborted

Abortion is the single most effective reason why the Latino ovulation is now replacing the black population in North America. You can thank Lyndon B Johnson's great society for that particular misfortune.

Abortion is the single most effective reason why the Latino ovulation is now replacing the black population in North America. You can thank Lyndon B Johnson's great society for that particular misfortune.

Actually, Hispanics are also having abortions disproportionate to their percentage of the population.

upload_2019-2-5_5-40-17.jpeg

This just means white women have better access to other forms of contraception.

Yes, abortion is a form of contraception. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back