Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden: "What About My Choice?"

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

What if you invited that person into your body with your own actions?
Is it just like a person she might have accidentally or on purpose let into her home, and then soon after she wanted that person to leave, and if he or she didn't, well she would just kill him or her next with a supposed right to do so ??

Is this the same mindset that she might have ??

Does she have a right to kill a person she doesn't want in her home, and if not then how does she have the right to kill a baby who is an innocent, and is living in it's home/body that she has provided for the child in order to keep it safe, nurtured, and alive ????

Abortion used as a means of contraception after the fact, is sin.
You cant equate a home with a body. You can move to a new home but you cant move out of your body.

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

Is it just like a person she might have accidentally or on purpose let into her home, and then soon after she wanted that person to leave, and if he or she didn't, well she would just kill him or her next with a supposed right to do so ??

Does she have a right to kill a person she doesn't want in her home, and if not then how does she have the right to kill a baby who is an innocent, and is living in it's home/body that she has provided for the child in order to keep it safe, nurtured, and alive ????

Sin or not, the child is violated and I will never let that go unchallenged.
Until they are born.

Typical leftard.

All talk and no proof.

I’m just waiting for a hard core abortion enthusiast, to come along and smoke her... A liberal jury would aquit...

Do you realize how unhinged you sound?

Oh wait, that's deliberate on your part. It's a rehash of the old "Blood Libel" ploy. You're faking stories of violent Jews/liberals to justify your own side's thuggery and violence in "self-defense".

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

Consenting to sex doesn't mean consenting to pregnancy. Just like driving to work doesnt mean consenting to an accident.
So just teach them to KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL. THE DEMON-CRAT ANSWER TO IT ALL EH ??????
Are you a nutter?
Oh I'm a nutter because I state what the Demon-crat position is on pregnancy, and abortion being used to stop the pregnancy after the fact ?? The Demon-crats are teaching that killing is ok.

Oh I'm a nutter because I state what the Demon-crat position is on pregnancy, and abortion being used to stop the pregnancy after the fact ?? The Demon-crats are teaching that killing is ok.

As you do, hypocrite. That's why you're ignored.

PETA tells me I'm a murderer too. I don't pay attention to them or to you, for exactly the same reasons.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

You cant equate a home with a body. You can move to a new home but you cant move out of your body.
Why ? It's just as good as any other ridiculous bullcrap excuse or senario the left keeps slinging out in order to justify abortions.

As you do, hypocrite. That's why you're ignored.

PETA tells me I'm a murderer too. I don't pay attention to them or to you, for exactly the same reasons.
Tell me how I'm a hypocrite on abortion.... I gotta here this one.

Until they are born.

Typical leftard.

All talk and no proof.
Typical rightard. Protects the unborn and rejects the born.

Until they are born.

Typical leftard.

All talk and no proof.
Typical rightard. Protects the unborn and rejects the born.

Another baseless allegation.

Needs salt.

Lull
twisted into a creepy smirk that is the stuff of nightmares.

President Trump called on Congress to “prohibit the late-term abortion of children who can feel pain in the mother’s womb.”

Chuck Schumer’s face when President Trump mentions NY’s new baby killing law.

“Lawmakers in New York cheered with delight upon the passage of legislation that would allow a baby to be ripped from the mother’s womb moments before birth,” Trump said. “These are living, feeling, beautiful babies who will never get the chance to share their love and dreams with the world.”

As the president spoke, Schumer’s face caught many people’s attention.

This weird smirk on Schumer’s face while Trump talks about late-term abortion, is so creepy #SOTU

Chuck Schumer contemplating Democrats' recent legalization of post-birth "abortion" #SOTU

Craig Middleton@Rooster_121
The fact that Chuck Schumer can sit with a deviant smirk on his face while Trump talks about late term abortion being legalized in his home state is disgusting. #SOTU

“Let us work together to build a culture that cherishes innocent life,” Trump said, as Schumer channeled his inner-demon.

I must say smirking over a baby being killed a law presented and passed by DemonZRSTS is most disturbing.... what shall be their next trick, killing what? Killing WHO and all for POLITICAL POWER.... NO WONDER I call these NAZI TACTICS from ABNORMALS!

You are lying about the new law.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

Why ? It's just as good as any other ridiculous bullcrap excuse or senario the left keeps slinging out in order to justify abortions.
Why? Because its an idiot comparison thats why. You cant leave your body behind. You can leave your home.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg

No compassion, no love, just hate for a defenseless life.
Nope. No hate.

You are lying in my opinion and your callousness, your lack of compassion or love for another human being purely disgusts me.

THANK YOU!!! I was just thinking the exact same thing.

Disgusting, soulless replies on this thread. And I was only on page 3!

Smith said that since 1973, when the Supreme Court handed down its decision in Roe v. Wade, there's been "well over" 54 million abortions

What would your life be like right now if 54 million were carried to full term. I already know people screaming over population is the left's fault. I'd love to hear the game plan for how all the kids will be cared for after abortion right goes away (as if)

The people who write this stupidity, like the OP, fail to realize that we already have had the technology for many years to prevent this from happening. How about making birth-control available to all, with any failures being covered by very advanced technology such as Plan B or other hormonal treatments so a pregnancy never advances to the point portrayed by this ridiculous poster that the purge has come up with, which appears to illustrate a nine-month pregnancy?

Purge seems to live in some sort of greeting-card poetic syndrome.

Abortions in the United States are happening earlier in pregnancy than they used to: More than six in 10 occur within the first eight weeks of pregnancy, and more than three in 10 take place at six weeks or earlier.

Six Weeks

6 weeks.jpg

Eight Weeks

eight weeks.jpg

Do the pictures look like babies to you?

The people who write this stupidity, like the OP, fail to realize that we already have had the technology for many years to prevent this from happening. How about making birth-control available to all, with any failures being covered by very advanced technology such as Plan B or other hormonal treatments so a pregnancy never advances to the point portrayed by this ridiculous poster that the purge has come up with, which appears to illustrate a nine-month pregnancy?

Simple just do what the Nazi's did, and begin using government to start sterilization programs on the poor ?? I know that's what you crats will come up with next. I don't know though, with this abortion stuff, it is far more sinister than the Nazi's and a sterilization program.

Abortions in the United States are happening earlier in pregnancy than they used to: More than six in 10 occur within the first eight weeks of pregnancy, and more than three in 10 take place at six weeks or earlier.

Six Weeks

View attachment 244585

Eight Weeks

View attachment 244586

Do the pictures look like babies to you?

Ummmm.

The website where you got the images from?

Yeah.

They refer to them as babies.

6 Weeks Pregnant Symptoms - Your Baby at 6 Weeks | What to Expect

Derp.

Imagine that.

Simple just do what the Nazi's did, and begin using government to start sterilization programs on the poor ?? I know that's what you crats will come up with next. I don't know though, with this abortion stuff, it is far more sinister than the Nazi's and a sterilization program.

What makes you think women who have abortions are poor?

Forum List

Back