Abortion Survivor Melissa Ohden: "What About My Choice?"

Hmmm. What is someone else’s body doing in my body? Evicting an unwanted tenant is not murder.

What if you invited that person into your body with your own actions?
Consenting to sex doesn't mean consenting to pregnancy. Just like driving to work doesnt mean consenting to an accident.
So just teach them to KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL, KILL. THE DEMON-CRAT ANSWER TO IT ALL EH ??????
Are you a nutter?
Oh I'm a nutter because I state what the Demon-crat position is on pregnancy, and abortion being used to stop the pregnancy after the fact ?? The Demon-crats are teaching that killing is ok.
Believe me there are Republican women who have had abortions.

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
Ha! She was unwanted. :lol:
But as even you, can see....SHE WANTED TO LIVE but by good Grace's she made it through an abortion!
If you didn't want the tenant you shouldn't have opened the doors a few months ago.

Pretty sad when a liberal compares an innocent baby to a renter of an apartment.
What baby?

Abortions in the United States are happening earlier in pregnancy than they used to: More than six in 10 occur within the first eight weeks of pregnancy, and more than three in 10 take place at six weeks or earlier.

Six Weeks

View attachment 244585

Eight Weeks

View attachment 244586

Do the pictures look like babies to you?

Ummmm.

The website where you got the images from?

Yeah.

They refer to them as babies.

6 Weeks Pregnant Symptoms - Your Baby at 6 Weeks | What to Expect

Derp.

Imagine that.

Yes the website is talking about something besides abortion there genius.

There's big profit to be made in calling yourself "abortion survivor".

But only if you're a pretty white woman.

Black males need not apply, as most conservatives would just reflexively scream about how they wish he had been aborted

That's really stupid.

The Daily Caller ^

Melissa Ohden, abortion survivor and author of "You Carried Me", tells Amber Athey her survival story and asks "What about my choice?"

With New York's passage of a new abortion laws, and Virginia considering them, the time for this conversation is now.

Don’t worry, they said that they would have made her comfortable before they decide wether to murder her. Sounds like a LAST MEAL, for a mass murder....and the baby did WHAT UNFORGIVABLE FELONY?....

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?

It's the deliberate killing of a human being.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?
Because YOU believe a fetus is not a human...if it is not human what is it?

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought

it's a developing human, not a person

Human is a biological definition, person is a legal definition. Human is a characteristic from the start of life, person is arbitrarily assigned and can be changed, ie, African slaves were once considered 3/5 of a person, but no one argued they were not human.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?

Murder is the unlawful killing of another human without justification or valid excuse, especially the unlawful killing of another human being with malice aforethought
It is a fetus, by definition, without a functioning brain that cannot respond to emotions or pain. Until the neurology is developed after birth, scientists have never confirmed a fetus feels anything. Can you?

If the life of the mother is in jeopardy of going through the pregnancy because of complications, is the abortion still murder? Because, you can't have it both ways right? And if we let the mother die, isn't that murder too if the law says you can do nothing?

There's big profit to be made in calling yourself "abortion survivor".

But only if you're a pretty white woman.

Black males need not apply, as most conservatives would just reflexively scream about how they wish he had been aborted
The only black man that should"ve been aborted is Obama. If abortion was legal then, he would've never been born. You also know in new york more black babies are aborted than are born. With your blessings.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?

Then it can't be murder then. The fetus is not a fully developed human being.

The people who write this stupidity, like the OP, fail to realize that we already have had the technology for many years to prevent this from happening. How about making birth-control available to all, with any failures being covered by very advanced technology such as Plan B or other hormonal treatments so a pregnancy never advances to the point portrayed by this ridiculous poster that the purge has come up with, which appears to illustrate a nine-month pregnancy?

Purge seems to live in some sort of greeting-card poetic syndrome.
Simple just do what the Nazi's did, and begin using government to start sterilization programs on the poor ?? I know that's what you crats will come up with next. I don't know though, with this abortion stuff, it is far more sinister than the Nazi's and a sterilization program.

You didn't read what I wrote. You right-wingers never explain what is wrong with using technology. Ever hear of the old cliche that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

The whole anti-abortion thing seems to be based on some weird anger at the fact that people have sex. Should all couples sleep in separate bedrooms until they want a baby? I think that most of us heterosexuals would disagree.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?

It is a fetus, by definition, without a functioning brain that cannot respond to emotions or pain. Until the neurology is developed after birth, scientists have never confirmed a fetus feels anything. Can you?

If the life of the mother is in jeopardy of going through the pregnancy because of complications, is the abortion still murder? Because, you can't have it both ways right? And if we let the mother die, isn't that murder too if the law says you can do nothing?

That's false. The developing baby reacts to his environment. He has a functioning brain with detectable brain activity.

I notice a common tactic, leaping directly to, "the mother's dying, won't you let us help her?". The problem with that one is there would be very little resistance to abortion being used only to protect the life of the mother. It's not. By and large, it is used as after the fact birth control. There simply are not a million plus pregnancies every year that would kill the mother.

The Daily Caller ^

DyfuKaaX4AAEuA-.jpg
How is abortion murder?

Then it can't be murder then. The fetus is not a fully developed human being.

He is a developing human being. You could also say a prepubescent child is not a fully developed human being until they go through puberty and stop growing.

The people who write this stupidity, like the OP, fail to realize that we already have had the technology for many years to prevent this from happening. How about making birth-control available to all, with any failures being covered by very advanced technology such as Plan B or other hormonal treatments so a pregnancy never advances to the point portrayed by this ridiculous poster that the purge has come up with, which appears to illustrate a nine-month pregnancy?

Simple just do what the Nazi's did, and begin using government to start sterilization programs on the poor ?? I know that's what you crats will come up with next. I don't know though, with this abortion stuff, it is far more sinister than the Nazi's and a sterilization program.

You didn't read what I wrote. You right-wingers never explain what is wrong with using technology. Ever hear of the old cliche that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure?

The whole anti-abortion thing seems to be based on some weird anger at the fact that people have sex. Should all couples sleep in separate bedrooms until they want a baby? I think that most of us heterosexuals would disagree.

Pretending that pregnancy is not a totally natural result of sex is stupid. There are plenty of contraceptive alternatives affair to use, and of course the most effective is to abstain from it altogether, so use one.

Just stop being shocked and dismayed when you get pregnant after having unprotected sex. Is the result really worth it?

Pretending that pregnancy is not a totally natural result of sex is stupid. There are plenty of contraceptive alternatives affair to use, and of course the most effective is to abstain from it altogether, so use one.

Just stop being shocked and dismayed when you get pregnant after having unprotected sex. Is the result really worth it?

No one is "pretending" that pregnancy is not the natural result of sex. This is the crux of what we are talking about. What a stupid comment.

So why do you right-wingers want to limit access to birth control and don't want to be responsible enough to teach the kids about it?

And just what is the right--wing deal about sex? Do you people have it? Do you all want to be the Duggars?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back