CDZ Abortion

A woman does not have to carry a rape pregnancy, but some think . . .

7b2b9cd82c16b3bb8ae0f9df8704a265.jpg

That's unfair. And not how Republicans (or Christians) think (or not all of them.....)
Some feel that a life is created at no choice or fault of it's own. Just because that life is not breathing and walking on 2 feet doesn't make it any less a life. Human, in it's original form.

Man made laws and concepts blur the lines, but it's clear. No matter how you want to spin it.
Other than physics all law are man made even the ones credited to god.

That's why you can not have a debate between a Christian and a Non-Christian. Just won't work.

A couple of points here...

First, you ain't God.

So unlike God, neither you, nor anyone else... have no right to strip an innocent human of its life.

Second, babies (Pre-birth fundamentally developing human life...) actually do 'breathe' in the womb, starting at around 24 weeks.

You're right..............I'm not God, but I am (like all humans) created in His image. Never claimed that I was Him, but good to see how confused you get when reading.
There was no confusion. I established the point, because God is from where human rights come. All human life gets the same rights and because of that, there is no right to strip the most innocent of human life, of it's life.

And......................post a link showing that at 24 weeks the baby starts breathing in the womb. Got news for you, they can't because their lungs are still full of fluid.

It's common knowledge and hardly a point worthy of debate. Rest assured that they do breath in the womb and they're breathing amniotic fluid, it's an essential process of lung development.
The term common knowledge is a euphemism for absolute bullshit.
Fact is god gave us nothing.

That's not a fact, it's a delusion, which is quite literally, the opposite of a fact.
the delusion is all yours, a major indicator of delusion is proclaiming it's fact.

The assertion that something is "common knowledge" is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"). The fallacy essentially warns against assuming that just because everyone believes something is true, it is true. Misinformation is easily introduced into rumours by intermediate messengers

False... the term common knowledge is a term which is used to convey that the issue, or fact, is widely known. You were provided a link to an interview with a medical professional who explained it in simple, laymen's terms.

What's more the term common knowledge is not an appeal to popularity... as it does not seek to be accepted on the basis of the commonality... but to merely point to the simple nature of the truth at issue.

However you're argument, ignorantly claiming otherwise, IS a classic example of 'argumentum ad ignorantum' (The Appeal to Ignorance).

For the 3rd time in this thread:

For the beyond the intellectually less fortunate, more discussion on pre-natal breathing...

Again... it's not even a debatable point: Breathing in the womb is a critical element of viable lung development.

Last edited:
You're right..............I'm not God, but I am (like all humans) created in His image. Never claimed that I was Him, but good to see how confused you get when reading.
There was no confusion. I established the point, because God is from where human rights come. All human life gets the same rights and because of that, there is no right to strip the most innocent of human life, of it's life.

And......................post a link showing that at 24 weeks the baby starts breathing in the womb. Got news for you, they can't because their lungs are still full of fluid.

It's common knowledge and hardly a point worthy of debate. Rest assured that they do breath in the womb and they're breathing amniotic fluid, it's an essential process of lung development.

That's not a fact, it's a delusion, which is quite literally, the opposite of a fact.
the delusion is all yours, a major indicator of delusion is proclaiming it's fact.

The assertion that something is "common knowledge" is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"). The fallacy essentially warns against assuming that just because everyone believes something is true, it is true. Misinformation is easily introduced into rumours by intermediate messengers

False... the term common knowledge is a term which is used to convey that the issue, or fact, is known to be widely known. You were provided a link to an interview with a medical professional who explained it in simple, laymen's terms.

What's more the term common knowledge is not an appeal to popularity... as it does not seek to be accepted on the basis of the commonality... but to merely point to the simple nature of the truth at issue.

For the beyond the intellectually less fortunate, more discussion on pre-natal breathing...

Again... it's not even a debatable point: Breathing in the womb is a critical element of viable lung development.

Lol!

A woman does not have to carry a rape pregnancy, but some think . . .

7b2b9cd82c16b3bb8ae0f9df8704a265.jpg

That's unfair. And not how Republicans (or Christians) think (or not all of them.....)
Some feel that a life is created at no choice or fault of it's own. Just because that life is not breathing and walking on 2 feet doesn't make it any less a life. Human, in it's original form.

Man made laws and concepts blur the lines, but it's clear. No matter how you want to spin it.
Other than physics all law are man made even the ones credited to god.

Nonsense.

The laws of physics are merely natural laws that govern the physical environment. These laws and the principled constructs of the laws echo throughout human existence. Laws of cause and effect, entropy and chaos... are but a couple of examples.

False... the term common knowledge is a term which is used to convey that the issue, or fact, is known to be widely known. You were provided a link to an interview with a medical professional who explained it in simple, laymen's terms.

However you're argument, ignorantly claiming otherwise, IS a classic example of 'argumentum ad ignorantum' (The Appeal to Ignorance).

Lol!

Oh! What a wonderful means to concede.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

Last edited:
A woman does not have to carry a child of rape.

Keys is so adorable when he concedes a discussion.

Lol!

Oh! What a wonderful means to concede.

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.

False assumption !.what is noted is your delusion of a concession.
As always you're "argument is argumentum de populum.
And not fact.

Here's what I think. When I was 12-years-old I was leaving Mass and found a booth showing pro-life literature. I looked at a picture of a dead unborn baby that had been aborted, and I knew abortion was wrong. No one had to explain it to me.

When I was a little older I read the Time-Life series of books about World War II. One of the books had photographs of dead people, all barely bones and skin, being shoved into a mass grave with a dirtmover. I knew this was wrong. No one had to explain it to me.

What bothers me is that so many people, perhaps most people, don't "get" what's wrong about abortion. Even Republican candidates for President don't "get" it.

There is no compromise on this issue. You either "get" it or you miss it altogether. It's not something that can be explained to you. If looking at a picture doesn't do it for you, nothing ever will.

Here's what I think. When I was 12-years-old I was leaving Mass and found a booth showing pro-life literature. I looked at a picture of a dead unborn baby that had been aborted, and I knew abortion was wrong. No one had to explain it to me.

When I was a little older I read the Time-Life series of books about World War II. One of the books had photographs of dead people, all barely bones and skin, being shoved into a mass grave with a dirtmover. I knew this was wrong. No one had to explain it to me.

What bothers me is that so many people, perhaps most people, don't "get" what's wrong about abortion. Even Republican candidates for President don't "get" it.

There is no compromise on this issue. You either "get" it or you miss it altogether. It's not something that can be explained to you. If looking at a picture doesn't do it for you, nothing ever will.

In 25 years of debating with these idiots... I've never seen it said better, than THAT!

Well done!

Planned Parenthood doesn't let women see the sonogram:

78% of Pregnant Women Seeing an Ultrasound Reject Abortions

78% of women who see the sonogram choose not to have an abortion.

That cuts into the bottom line, so Planned Parenthood has fought efforts to make it required that a woman see the sonogram.

The medical standard for regular doctors is "informed consent" which means patients are given all their options before undergoing a procedure.

Abortion doctors should have the same requirements of other doctors.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Everyone is pro-life, everyone is opposed to abortion, and everyone wants to end the practice – so everyone does 'get it.'

The conflict is how to end the practice, where there are those who seek to 'ban' abortion in violation of the right to privacy by compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

So again: what is your plan to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?

So again: what is your plan to end abortion that comports with the Constitution and its case law?
Constitutional interpretations can change every time the SCOTUS makes a ruling.

Abortion rates are falling and we can thank pro-life activists and laws reigning in the brutal abortion industry: Pro-life laws work: study

Pro-lifers are winning the war of ideas: The Pro-Life Generation: Abortion Won’t be Around Long if Young Americans Have a Say

Good news for unborn babies:
unborn-baby.jpg

Last edited:
No need to dress it up -

At 5 weeks a living human being in the womb has a heart.

Do you admit abortion is murder?
Can you defend that it is not?
At conception the baby is a distinct human being, by all science.
There is only one religion that defies this. And it happens to be the minority religious belief that the propaganda court supports. Read blackmuns "decision", it is an absolute disregard for scientific fact... instead relying on a minute religious propaganda jabberwocky.

No human being has a right to the use of the body of another human being against their will.

Hypothetical question for you.

If someone walked up to your bedside one night while you were sleeping. . . and they connected your body to theirs in such a way that you would die if the connection was severed at any time before nine months. . .

How would you not have the right to the use of the other person's body during that time?

Certainly, even if they severed the connection themself and you died as a result. . . they would be charged with murder.

Wouldn't they?

Are you seeing the analogy yet?

Then put up the pro and the con for "At conception the baby is a distinct human being, by all science." Put it all of it up for consideration.

Then put up the pro and the con for "At conception the baby is a distinct human being, by all science." Put it all of it up for consideration.

What is it that you think is the basis for our Fetal Homicide laws. . . if it's not that the child killed is an actual human being / child?

What is it that you think is the basis for our Fetal Homicide laws. . . if it's not that the child killed is an actual human being / child?
That is just you talking, not the law. Put it up, Chuz.

Put what up?

Do you deny that our fetal homicide laws define and recognize "children in the womb" as human beings?

Or what?

Put what up?

Do you deny that our fetal homicide laws define and recognize "children in the womb" as human beings?

Or what?
Do you deny that you are simply making assertions with no concrete evidence for them? So go ahead and post you evidence and do make sure to answer whether fetal homicide laws absolute and all inclusive

Forum List

Back