CDZ Abortion

Everyone is entitled to their opinions and/or beliefs.

I can only put mine out there as well, so, I think I'm done here. Enjoy!

The Left sees abortion as a beneficial mechanism. They believe murdering the unborn will help to limit the population, as they think the world is over populated now. They also see it as a way to help with their global warming concerns...less humans = less warming.

So to them the immorality of baby murder is offset or overruled by the need to protect Mother Earth and control population growth, particularly of a undesirable class of humans.

Yeah its all very evil, but they don't believe in evil.

Considering that in the Bible, Adam and Eve didn't actually come to life until God "breathed the Breath of Life into them".

Until a baby draws it's first breath, it's still not a "human".

A couple of points here...

First, you ain't God.

So unlike God, neither you, nor anyone else... have no right to strip an innocent human of its life.

Second, babies (Pre-birth fundamentally developing human life...) actually do 'breathe' in the womb, starting at around 24 weeks.

Guys - Did some of you forget where you are? Some of your posts are teetering over the line. They are now gone.

The Clean Debate Zone is to be used for the clean debating of Government Policies, Candidates, Current News and Events ONLY. No personal attacks, name calling, flaming etc is allowed in this section.

Consider this an exercise in civil debate - emphasis on civil.

Abortion is murder but give birth to a child and raise a child is a burden that becomes harder and harder, that's why I think every woman should have right to make abortion.

Considering that in the Bible, Adam and Eve didn't actually come to life until God "breathed the Breath of Life into them".

First, you ain't God.

So unlike God, neither you, nor anyone else... have no right to strip an innocent human of its life.

Second, babies (Pre-birth fundamentally developing human life...) actually do 'breathe' in the womb, starting at around 24 weeks.

You're right..............I'm not God, but I am (like all humans) created in His image. Never claimed that I was Him, but good to see how confused you get when reading.

And......................post a link showing that at 24 weeks the baby starts breathing in the womb. Got news for you, they can't because their lungs are still full of fluid.

First, you ain't God.

You're right..............I'm not God, but I am (like all humans) created in His image. Never claimed that I was Him, but good to see how confused you get when reading.
There was no confusion. I established the point, because God is from where human rights come. All human life gets the same rights and because of that, there is no right to strip the most innocent of human life, of it's life.

And......................post a link showing that at 24 weeks the baby starts breathing in the womb. Got news for you, they can't because their lungs are still full of fluid.

It's common knowledge and hardly a point worthy of debate. Rest assured that they do breath in the womb and they're breathing amniotic fluid, it's an essential process of lung development.

Like I said Where R My Keys................got a link to back up your claim? I have never in any biology class heard of an embryo breathing amniotic fluid.

I'd like to see a link so that I might be able to expand my knowledge.

breathe
brēT͟H/
verb
verb: breathe; 3rd person present: breathes; past tense: breathed; past participle: breathed; gerund or present participle: breathing
take air into the lungs and then expel it, especially as a regular physiological process.

Like I said Where R My Keys................got a link to back up your claim? I have never in any biology class heard of an embryo breathing amniotic fluid.

I'd like to see a link so that I might be able to expand my knowledge.

Good lord scamp. How old are you? Have you never sired children? Never taken any prenatal courses? Never read any books on prenatal development?

Google: Babies breathing in utero. You'll find roughly 154,000 results in 0.36 seconds.

To make it easy, I provide ya this quick video.

First, you ain't God.

There was no confusion. I established the point, because God is from where human rights come. All human life gets the same rights and because of that, there is no right to strip the most innocent of human life, of it's life.

It's common knowledge and hardly a point worthy of debate. Rest assured that they do breath in the womb and they're breathing amniotic fluid, it's an essential process of lung development.
The term common knowledge is a euphemism for absolute bullshit.
Fact is god gave us nothing.

First, you ain't God.

That's not a fact, it's a delusion, which is quite literally, the opposite of a fact.

No need to dress it up -

At 5 weeks a living human being in the womb has a heart.

Do you admit abortion is murder?
Can you defend that it is not?
Beating heart isn't the legal standard for viability.

Yet... a beating heart is a strong indicator of viability. Proving that legal standards are only viable, where the principles on which they rest, are valid.

First, you ain't God.

That's not a fact, it's a delusion, which is quite literally, the opposite of a fact.
the delusion is all yours, a major indicator of delusion is proclaiming it's fact.

The assertion that something is "common knowledge" is sometimes associated with the fallacy argumentum ad populum (Latin: "appeal to the people"). The fallacy essentially warns against assuming that just because everyone believes something is true, it is true. Misinformation is easily introduced into rumours by intermediate messengers

A woman does not have to carry a rape pregnancy, but some think . . .

7b2b9cd82c16b3bb8ae0f9df8704a265.jpg

That's unfair. And not how Republicans (or Christians) think (or not all of them.....)
Some feel that a life is created at no choice or fault of it's own. Just because that life is not breathing and walking on 2 feet doesn't make it any less a life. Human, in it's original form.

Man made laws and concepts blur the lines, but it's clear. No matter how you want to spin it.

That's unfair. And not how Republicans (or Christians) think (or not all of them.....)
Some feel that a life is created at no choice or fault of it's own. Just because that life is not breathing and walking on 2 feet doesn't make it any less a life. Human, in it's original form.

Man made laws and concepts blur the lines, but it's clear. No matter how you want to spin it.
Other than physics all law are man made even the ones credited to god.

Forum List

Back