CDZ Abortion

Chuz's opinion is simply that abortion should not be performed except when the mother's life is in danger and not even then at times. OK. I disagree.
---
It's the woman's body and her final choice. Unless asked or closely related to her, everyone else should not interfere, ESPECIALLY government and religious kooks.

I (for one) refuse to ignore the violation of the rights of children under the guise that it's none of my business.

Our first Amendment secures every individuals right to free speech and also our right to petition our government for a redress of any grievances.

There are no dis-qualifications in the First Amendment that says "unless it's none of your business."

Chuz's opinion is simply that abortion should not be performed except when the mother's life is in danger and not even then at times. OK. I disagree.
---
It's the woman's body and her final choice. Unless asked or closely related to her, everyone else should not interfere, ESPECIALLY government and religious kooks.
There are two bodies involved, and one of the bodies often ends in destruction.
---
There is one INDEPENDENT body, and its INDEPENDENT mind must be free to choose her own destiny.

---
One is a mother, the other entity is a fetus.

Perhaps you think that because a human being while in the fetal stage of their life can be called a "fetus" - that means they are something less than a human being.

Newsflash.

A fetal human being is still a human being.

---

I (for one) refuse to ignore the violation of the rights of children under the guise that it's none of my business.

Our first Amendment secures every individuals right to free speech and also our right to petition our government for a redress of any grievances.

There are no dis-qualifications in the First Amendment that says "unless it's none of your business."
---
What are you smokin?
The Bill of Rights is for citizens, and the pregnant woman is one.
The gov violates her rights if it imposes restrictions on her liberty.

---

Perhaps you think that because a human being while in the fetal stage of their life can be called a "fetus" - that means they are something less than a human being.

Newsflash.

---
Unless it's your own, a fetus is none of YOUR business.

---

---
What are you smokin?

You are wrong.

The Bill of Rights is for all "persons" within the jurisdiction of our Constitution.

Foreigners and even illegal aliens (non citizens) do not have any less a right to our Constitutional protections when they come into the U.S. than you or I have.

You can see Yick Wo vs Hopkins for a Supreme Court's ruling on that.

Last edited:
---

Newsflash.

---

:bsflag:

I and countless others are making it our business and there's not anything you can do to stop it.

So let's dance. :dance:

Also, just as a bit of trivia. . . No person is allowed to own another. We have laws against slavery now. So, children are not "owned" no matter what age they are or what stage of their life, growth or development it is in.

Last edited:
---
---
There is one INDEPENDENT body, and its INDEPENDENT mind must be free to choose her own destiny.
And often her own destiny is the destruction of a human life.

---

---
What are you smokin?

You are wrong.

The Bill of Rights is for all "persons" within the jurisdiction of our Constitution.

Foreigners and even illegal aliens (non citizens) do not have any less a right to our Constitutional protections when they come into the U.S. than you or I have.

---
Is a fetus considered a "person"?
If you think so, how come you can't get a SSN for a fetus, or a normal Death Certificate if the fetus is terminated by nature or otherwise?

---

Newsflash.

---
I and countless others are making it our business and there's not anything you can do to stop it.

Also, just as a bit of trivia. . . No person is allowed to own another. We have laws against slavery now. So, children are not "owned" no matter what age they are or what stage of their life, growth or development it is in.
---
Leave your RELIGION out of other faces who have different opinions.

---

---
What are you smokin?

You are wrong.

---
Is a fetus considered a "person"?

Yes.

How else can you explain a murder charge under one of our Fetal Homicide laws?

Doesn't the charge of murder tell you that the victim killed was another "person?"

If you think so, how come you can't get a SSN for a fetus, or a normal Death Certificate if the fetus is terminated by nature or otherwise?

You shouldn't assume that people / persons did not exist before things like social security numbers and death certificates were invented.

Newsflash.

---

---
Leave your RELIGION out of other faces who have different opinions.

I am not religious and I don't use religion in any of my arguments against abortion.

As a matter of fact, I can't stand it when others bring religion into it because by doing so, they are playing right into the hands of people like you who think it's all about pushing religion.

I don't need "God" or religion or "Jesus" to recognize the biological fact that a new organism's life begins at conception. I don't need "God" or religion to know what our Constitution says or what the legal definitions are either.

Last edited:
---
---
---
It is up to her what she chooses to do with her biological cells in HER BODY, if she can help it.
Apparently, God is unable or unwilling to interfere with nature; half of pregnancies are aborted by nature.

---
---
---
It is up to her what she chooses to do with her biological cells in HER BODY, if she can help it.
Apparently, God is unable or unwilling to interfere with nature; half of pregnancies are aborted by nature.

At the risk of derailing the thread. . . Do you have anything in the way of PROOF of this "God" you are talking about?

Also, check the DNA and the fact that there is a "placental barrier" between the two (or more) lives involved.

Last edited:
Chuz has every right to speak his nonsense. The law in no way or shape or form protects the fetus as Chuz believes it should.

I don't need "God" or religion or "Jesus" to recognize the biological fact that a new organism's life begins at conception. I don't need "God" or religion to know what our Constitution says or what the legal definitions are either.
---
It may be your opinion that "a person" exists at conception, but that view is not stated in the US Constitution, and i disagree with your personal view.
I have a right to think for myself and do whatever i want to my own body, and if you interfere with my liberties, then i will interfere with yours .

---
---
---

At the risk of derailing the thread. . . Do you have anything in the way of PROOF of this "God" you are talking about?

Also, check the DNA and the fact that there is a "placental barrier" between the two (or more) lives involved.
---
Proof of a god? You're joking, right?
My point was that many, if not MOST fertilized eggs die ... do not develop to birth.
That's life !!
:)

---
---

---
Proof of a god? You're joking, right?
My point was that many, if not MOST fertilized eggs die ... do not develop to birth.
That's life !!
:)

Well you brought "God" into this. . . so I would like to see proof of this "God" you are referring to.

---
It may be your opinion that "a person" exists at conception, but that view is not stated in the US Constitution, and i disagree with your personal view.
I have a right to think for myself and do whatever i want to my own body, and if you interfere with my liberties, then i will interfere with yours .

Is it simply my opinion that a person who kills a prenatal child in a criminal act can be charged with MURDER for killing a "child in the womb?"

Is it a fact or is it a matter of opinion. . . that the legal definition of MURDER is one PERSON killing another PERSON in a criminal act?

Forum List

Back