Abortionist Saved Babies Body's As Souvenirs

That's horrible! :( why keep bodies as souvenirs?

It reminds me of the CI show I watch all the time(Crime Investigation, cable TV) where a great percentage of serial killers keep souvenir from their victims....to relieve the crime time after time.

Quite horrific I'd say.

It reminds me of the CI show I watch all the time(Crime Investigation, cable TV) where a great percentage of serial killers keep souvenir from their victims....to relieve the crime time after time.

Quite horrific I'd say.
Serial killers frequently save an item from their victims--videos, drivers licenses, rings, locket of hair, car keys, etc., or list them in a notebook.

This serial killer saved the tiny bodies of his victims.

Quite horrific I'd say.
Serial killers frequently save an item from their victims--videos, drivers licenses, rings, locket of hair, car keys, etc., or list them in a notebook.

Horrible!

I have watched programs where serial killers, like Jeffrey Dahmer for example, kept a bunch of body parts of the victim in the fridge, but the whole body? no, never!

Quite horrific I'd say.

Horrible!

I have watched programs where serial killers, like Jeffrey Dahmer for example, kept a bunch of body parts of the victim in the fridge, but the whole body? no, never!

The whole body can be very small when killed by abortion.

Horrible!

All children bodies are small 1 2 3 4 5 6 years old ....slim women are small too.........omg we are getting too morbid....:( better leave it there.

Booker served time in prison for tax evasion in 1999. Shortly before he went behind bars, police discovered 36 bags of aborted babies in a storage unit that had been owned by the doctor.

The babies were discovered behind a store in Ocean Springs. They had been buried 10 inches underground.

The store owner told police that he found the bags in a storage unit he had purchased at an auction, and that the unit also contained office equipment with Booker’s name on it.

Abortionist who kept 36 bags of babies in storage unit found dead | Mail Online

Sup 86

Quite horrific I'd say.

Horrible!

Purportedly, when asked why he kept certain body parts, Dahmer replied, "Sometimes you fell like a nut, sometimes you don't".

Last edited:

Quite horrific I'd say.

Witch Doctor. :eek:

Quite horrific I'd say.

Witch Doctor. :eek:

Through and through. Yet, young women were routed to him for a medical procedure.

No ethics.

Horrible!

All children bodies are small 1 2 3 4 5 6 years old ....slim women are small too.........omg we are getting too morbid....:( better leave it there.
I fully feel your pain.

Ah, why don't you focus on something relevant. I'm not writing a book here. If you want to know anything about me biaatch, then just axe me a question yo. I understand Ebonics. Spent a great deal of time in the destitute black areas of New Orleans when I was a kid. Second language.

Was this to me? I'm assuming it was since my ribbing at you was deleted.

Forum List

Back