Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

I have learned to avoid young black men I do not know unless they are obviously dressed for work or church. I have also learned that those precautions are not necessary for young white, Oriental, or even Hispanic men.

We get it, man, you took your nerdy ass out of the basement and some black people were mean to you, but you need to get over it.

Again, it would be nice if you had street smarts, but then again, I can't think of people I dislike enough to have to encounter you.

No, it just shows that calling glorified Day Care an education program is kind of foolish. We've already established that NCLB was no more than a slogan by Bush (who is probably dumber than most of the black people you rant about.) and Head Start was never anything more than daycare.
Excuses, excuses, excuses.

There is an enormous hunger to find a way to close the race gap. The efforts have all failed. Even when blacks and whites are raised by the same parents, blacks tend to be less intelligent. There is no conspiracy to keep blacks from performing and behaving as well as whites.

Some very basic principles of economics are proven by AFDC, mainly, that which government subsidizes will increase (while that which government punishes will decrease).

If you subsidize bastardy, you will get more bastardy. The Black illegitimacy rate bears that out, in spades.

Unfortunately for race pimps, "white" racism has no role in the plague of Black bastardy, and it remains the biggest obstacle to Black success, as a demographic group.

Also, when you have a demographic group that is, on average, one full Standard Deviation below the mean in IQ, any benefit that is meted out on the basis of passing a written test will under-represent that demographic. Nevertheless, anyone who has been in the U.S. Armed Forces knows that some excellent Black leaders are nurtured in that environment, which is good for everyone. But also, there are a lot of high-level Black officers who only got there due to racial discrimination in their favor.

You see, I never have to brag about being a white person. The things I've accomplished in life are mine and mine alone, and other white people had nothing to do with it (other than creating the privilege I've no doubt benefited from.)
When have I ever bragged about being white? I prefer Orientals to whites.

Excuses, excuses, excuses.

There is an enormous hunger to find a way to close the race gap. The efforts have all failed. Even when blacks and whites are raised by the same parents, blacks tend to be less intelligent. There is no conspiracy to keep blacks from performing and behaving as well as whites.

No, there isn't. If there were, we'd have done it.

When blacks and whites are raised by the same parents (usually white) the white parents treat the black child like a pet. It's why blacks don't really want white people adopting their kids.

The reality is we spend more on the military than we ever did on education. It will be a great day when the schools have all the money they need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.

We get it, man, you took your nerdy ass out of the basement and some black people were mean to you, but you need to get over it.

BlackViolence-600x373.jpg

The reality is we spend more on the military than we ever did on education. It will be a great day when the schools have all the money they need, and the air force has to hold a bake sale to buy a bomber.
One of the most expensive school systems in the United States is for Washington, DC. Washington, DC gets the lowest test scores. It also has the highest percentage of Negroes.

Hmm...seems 'Orientals' have no issue with the 'O' word......

Oriental Hotel - Google Search
Yeah, actually, they do.

I think that suppression is the best answer to the racists because frankly, there's no other way to turn them into decent human beings OTHER than subjecting them to a life ruin.
You depend on force. I depend on facts. You are brave when you have a mob on your side.

Eventually most whites and Orientals will get tired of waiting for most Negroes to perform and behave as well as most of us do. When that happens, you will be laughed at.

You depend on force. I depend on facts. You are brave when you have a mob on your side.

Eventually most whites and Orientals will get tired of waiting for most Negroes to perform and behave as well as most of us do. When that happens, you will be laughed at.
I was in the military... my bravery isn't in question.

Most white realize that we need to do the right thing, and most Asians realize that people who call them shit like "Oriental" really don't have their best interests at heart.

New York state has the most expensive school system. It spends $24,881 per student.

Washington, DC has the second most expensive school system. It spends $22,832 per student.

Your link is by state, not cities.

DC would include those schools set aside for government workers.

So of course they will spend more.

Funding disparities for city students are a nationwide issue: Public school pupils enrolled in urban districts receive on average around $2,100 less per pupil than their suburban counterparts, and $4,000 less than students who attend rural remote schools, according to a recent study by EdBuild. And within cities, kids in predominantly nonwhite districts receive less than kids in predominantly white districts—about $1,321 less.

As for the Jews... um, that's their religion. They really think their imaginary sky friend approves of their bad behavior, and they keep doing it no matter what the consequences. Only a matter of time before they wear out their welcome in this country, too.
If Judaism was only a religion, this would not be true:

-------------

Richard Lynn, The Chosen People: A Study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement, Washington Summit Publishers, 2011, 408 pp. book review by Byron M. Roth

The Chosen People: A study of Jewish Intelligence and Achievement is the most recent work of Richard Lynn dealing with group differences in IQ and their ramifications. As in all of his previous work over the past decade, he substantiates his arguments with huge quantities of empirical data. He advances his positions dispassionately and lets the facts speak for themselves, which they do in impressive, nearly irrefutable fashion. In his previous books he examined racial and ethnic differences in IQ for many groups. The Chosen People is a case study of one distinct group that has shown remarkably similar patterns of achievement in a wide variety of settings.

Professor Lynn begins by pointing out the extraordinary success of Jews in almost every field. In the 19th century the restrictions that had prevented most Jews from advanced nonreligious study began to be lifted in most of Western Europe, and by mid-century, “people began to observe that Jews were outstandingly successful, and began to speculate that this was attributable to their intellect.” (Unless otherwise noted, all quotations are from Professor Lynn.)

At that time the great bulk of Jews were still living in Eastern Europe, but owing to pogroms beginning around 1880, Jews began migrating to Western Europe and especially to the United States. They formed part of the massive immigration to the US in the period from 1880 to 1924.

Prof. Lynn writes:

They arrived as penniless refugees unable to speak the languages of their new countries; they were the “huddled masses” from the most backward region of Europe. Yet by the middle decades of the 20th century, the children and grandchildren of these immigrants were doing far better than their Gentile hosts on all indices of socioeconomic status and earnings and outperforming them by several orders of magnitude in obtaining elite academic distinction . . . .

The development of IQ tests confirmed the impression that Jews were unusually intelligent, and Professor Lynn’s extensive review of the literature indicates that Jews in the US have an average IQ of 110 compared to 100 for other Europeans. This would help account for their outstanding performance in a variety of fields. Though Jews are only about 0.2 percent of the world population, half the world’s chess grandmasters, for example, and 16 percent of Nobel Prize winners for science have been Jews. For Professor Lynn, the purpose of his book “is to document and explain such achievements.”

Ashkenazi Jews, on the average, are the most intelligent people on earth. This is not because of their religion; it because of their genes.

Last edited:

Funding disparities for city students are a nationwide issue: Public school pupils enrolled in urban districts receive on average around $2,100 less per pupil than their suburban counterparts, and $4,000 less than students who attend rural remote schools, according to a recent study by EdBuild. And within cities, kids in predominantly nonwhite districts receive less than kids in predominantly white districts—about $1,321 less.
Government workers know better to send their children to DC public schools. They send their children to private schools. Blacks majority public schools are dangerous places where little learning takes place. They are particularly dangerous for whites, Orientals, and blacks who act white by trying to learn.

There is little relationship between cost per student and results.

With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, the illegitimate children of single mothers and violent street criminals cannot be educated.

Forum List

Back