Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

Times Change. People are no longer obligated to marry someone because they get pregnant. She could have used birth control, she could have had an abortion.
And she should have done either before having an illegitimate child and expecting the tax payers to support that child on welfare.

Then let's get rid of public education... oh, no, wait, that would be a terrible idea.

About one fourth of blacks lack the IQ power to benefit from public education. Also, there is a big difference between attending public schools, and living off of welfare checks.

About one fourth of blacks lack the IQ power to benefit from public education. Also, there is a big difference between attending public schools, and living off of welfare checks.

Actually, it seems public education was wasted on you, but it's probably too late to get a refund.
I'm all for making sure every American has a renumerative job. I'd be happy to replace welfare with workfare.

Nothing true about it.

I have heard over and over the tired refrain from white members in ths forum about what the Great Society Program did to blacks. That claim is untrue.

The Aid To Dependent Children Program was created in 1935. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare long before Johnson. This program provided assistance for single mother with children with no father at home. Again this program began in In 1935. Blacks were excluded from this program. So from 1935, whites recived welfare and the welfsre was provided for white w9omen wirh no man in the house. And I have not read one article, watched on video or anything that talks about how this program provided incentives for whites to have children out of wedlock or how it destroyed the white family. Welfare had NEVER provided for a family with a man in the house, the Great Society had nothing to do with it.

Linda Gordon and Felice Batlan, The Legal History of the Aid to Dependent Children Program,Aid To Dependent Children: The Legal History

On July 28, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson established the National Advisory Commission on Civil Disorders. The more common name for this is The Kerner Commission.

The Kerner Commission recommended solutions based on the following three principles: 1. “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.” 2. “To aim these programs for high impact in the immediate future in order to close the gap between promise and performance.” 3. “To undertake new initiatives and experiments that can change the system of failure and frustration that now dominates the ghetto and weakens our society.”

The Kerner Commission report was perhaps the most definitive government study done on race in the history of this nation. There has been little progress because at no level of government or society has America met even the first principle of the Kerner Commission. That is, “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.”

Patrick Monyihan issued a report and various white people cling to that report even though it was debunked pretty much immediately after it was written. Most whites want to avoid the huge elephant sitting on their lap as the cause for any problem with race relations or issues pertaining to blacks and that is white racism. Other nn white groups have the same issues. That's another thing whites need to stop denying. The Great Society has nothing to do with anything.

R-S.jpg

The Kerner Commission recommended solutions based on the following three principles: 1. “To mount programs on a scale equal to the dimension of the problems.” 2. “To aim these programs for high impact in the immediate future in order to close the gap between promise and performance.” 3. “To undertake new initiatives and experiments that can change the system of failure and frustration that now dominates the ghetto and weakens our society.”
The Kerner Commission blamed whites for black social pathology. It claimed that whites, who generally perform well in school, force blacks to fail. Whites with our low rates of crime and illegitimacy, force blacks to commit lots of crimes and to have litters of illegitimate children that we are required to support on welfare.

The Kerner Commission blamed whites for black social pathology. It claimed that whites, who generally perform well in school, force blacks to fail. Whites with our low rates of crime and illegitimacy, force blacks to commit lots of crimes and to have litters of illegitimate children that we are required to support on welfare.

Yeah, you hit all the squares on your Racist Bingo Card... Good for you, man.

The thing was, when they tried to give black kids access to the white schools and made some of the white kids go to the shitty black schools, white people threw an absolute fit.

Yeah, you hit all the squares on your Racist Bingo Card... Good for you, man.

The thing was, when they tried to give black kids access to the white schools and made some of the white kids go to the shitty black schools, white people threw an absolute fit.

After Twenty Years Working in Multiracial Public Schools, a White Teacher Tells All​

Jane Moss, American Renaissance, May 12, 2020

I began teaching 20 years ago at a majority-black public middle school. The behavior of the black students was so outrageous, it bordered on unbelievable. Their respect for authority and teachers was less than nothing. They would pull my hair to see if it was real, sometimes standing around me playing with my hair like animals performing grooming rituals. Other times, they would push their faces into my abdomen, take a deep breath, and comment on the way I smelled. I’ve even had students tell me they could smell my “coochie” and shove their hand between my legs from behind...

Their attempts to get me fired were relentless. Students would rock back and forth in their chairs screeching angry monkey sounds in an attempt to trick me into saying the word “monkey” so they could accuse me of racism and end my career. The same tactic was in play when they said “******” over and over again. If I asked them to stop saying “that word,” they would reply “what word?” hoping I would repeat it. Of course, they had no real issue with profanity. One of their strategies to break the morale of teachers was to leave little pieces of paper all around the room with only the word “bitch” written on them...

Violence was constant as well. I could list dozens if not hundreds of fights and random acts of brutality. Here are just a few.

Once, a new Haitian student who spoke no English was lured into an unmonitored hallway by three American blacks who then beat her unconscious. They slammed her head against a concrete stairwell repeatedly, fracturing her skull and one of her eye sockets, leaving her with partial, but permanent, vision loss...

Perhaps worst of all was the time I saw a group of blacks drag a small white boy into a storage closet, with scissors at his throat the whole time...

The victimization of whites by blacks is especially bad in middle schools because black children reach puberty earlier than their white peers, and are therefore much larger. Prepubescent white children generally adopt one or more of these three survival strategies:

1. Remain small, invisible, and compliant. Try not to speak or be seen. This works fairly well as long as they are willing to periodically do classwork for blacks and not quibble when blacks “repossess” their property. Surrendering candy, sparkly pencils, fidget spinners, and the like are all common ways of paying the informal “white tax” that blacks enforce.
  2. Adopt ebonics and behave in a desperate and exaggerated ghetto style to try to and fit in.
  3. Deny their whiteness. Regularly find ways of announcing that they aren’t really white because they are Italian, or Jewish, or Spanish, or anything else that could possibly be construed as non-white.
These strategies do help, but not that much. In the end, all white students are made to suffer by their non-white counterparts — especially the small and quiet ones.

-----------

I was fortunate in that I never attended a school with more than 5% of blacks in the student body. Usually the percentage was less. Unfortunately, this gave me an unrealistically benign impression of blacks.

I had a friend in high school. He also taught in a black majority public high school. He did not hate blacks in high school. He does now.

In the city where I live I read about a black majority high school where white students complained to the black principal that blacks beat them up when they used the rest rooms. The black principal suggested that they use the rest room in the nurse's office.

When I was growing up the official story in the mainstream media was of howling mobs of whites protesting school integration. There was no mention of why they were so angry. Even white liberals avoid sending their children to black majority public schools if they can help it.

You mean the kind of mean-spirited white bitch who posts on AmRen was disliked by her students?

Color me shocked.
Before you judge them, try teaching at a black majority public school yourself. I have never talked to someone who taught in one of those schools or who attended one who disagreed with her.

The problem is not the physical plant of the schools. It is the illegitimate blacks themselves. With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare welfare and violent street criminals cannot be educated and are unemployable.

Before you judge them, try teaching at a black majority public school yourself. I have never talked to someone who taught in one of those schools or who attended one who disagreed with her.

The problem is not the physical plant of the schools. It is the illegitimate blacks themselves. With too few exceptions to be statistically significant, the illegitimate children of unmarried welfare welfare and violent street criminals cannot be educated and are unemployable.

Yet you put a black kid in a suburban school, he usually does fine. You put him in a parochial school, he does fine. The Salutadictorian of my class was a black kid (the Valedictorian was Filipino).

I'm the first one to admit, our urban public schools are a mess. The unions protect awful teachers, the bureaucracy is bloated, some parents just look at school as free day care, and they spend far too much time not focused on the fundamentals.

Yet you put a black kid in a suburban school, he usually does fine. You put him in a parochial school, he does fine. The Salutadictorian of my class was a black kid (the Valedictorian was Filipino).
When blacks are in the minority they try to behave. When they are in the majority they behave the way they want to behave. Many do not want to behave well.

Don't take my word for it. Talk to anyone who taught or attended a black majority public school.

Forum List

Back