About those "European" Jews . . . .

For the so-called "Bible believers" in this thread: what do you make of the following verses?:

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Who "call themselves Jews but are not? Whomever they are, they are liars like their father the devil (see John 8:44).

Note that the word "Jew" is a short version of the word "Judah." If the Jews are of the tribe of Judah then where are the other 11 tribes?:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Then take a look at the following verse and please tell me which of the two subjects of the verse are the "chosen people."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Who is chosen? The "house of Israel" or the "house of Judah?" If they are one and the same then why does the Bible present them as two separate groups?

For more fun, read the opening verses of Revelation chapter 7. Twelve DIFFERENT tribes are mentioned by name and not all of them are "Judah."

Enjoy!
:poke: :cuckoo:

You're having great difficulty answering simple questions. Do you believe in the Bible? If so, what say you concerning the verses I quoted. You can find them in your own Bible if you don't want to take my word for it. Is your adoration for an anti-Christ people greater than your adoration for the Bible, the truth, and Christ?

Typical Jew hater won't admit that Jesus was a Jew who practiced Judaism from the OT. What else is new.

No, you post from Zionist and right wing Israeli sites exclusively. You are a sociopath and a zealot. You bring shame to your fellow Jews.

Actually everything I've seen you post from is either an Islamist, neo Nazi, or Palestinian false propoganda site like Electronic Inti FARTA. On the other they don't need you to embarrass them further, they are doing a fine job embarrassing themselves, terrorist buttboy.
ou
"Buttboy" I see, you are also a homophobe. Keep making a fool of yourself. I have always posted from official archives except when I wanted to exemplify how easy it was to link to the same type of website you routinely link to, but on the opposite side."

Electronic Intifada is an official website? You're fulla shit. I have never seen you post from a legitimate site.

No, like the sites you link to, Electronic Intifada has a bias. I linked to it to demonstrate that very fact. I link to source documents from official archive as a rule.

Well at least you admit you link to bullshit sites, that's a starter. But now you're making up even more shit. Did anybody ever tell you to stop digging when in a hole?

You are such a dullard. You really don't deserve a response. Did anyone ever tell you that it is better to remain silent rather than speak and confirm you are a fool?

For the so-called "Bible believers" in this thread: what do you make of the following verses?:

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Who "call themselves Jews but are not? Whomever they are, they are liars like their father the devil (see John 8:44).

Note that the word "Jew" is a short version of the word "Judah." If the Jews are of the tribe of Judah then where are the other 11 tribes?:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Then take a look at the following verse and please tell me which of the two subjects of the verse are the "chosen people."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Who is chosen? The "house of Israel" or the "house of Judah?" If they are one and the same then why does the Bible present them as two separate groups?

For more fun, read the opening verses of Revelation chapter 7. Twelve DIFFERENT tribes are mentioned by name and not all of them are "Judah."

Enjoy!

You're having great difficulty answering simple questions. Do you believe in the Bible? If so, what say you concerning the verses I quoted. You can find them in your own Bible if you don't want to take my word for it. Is your adoration for an anti-Christ people greater than your adoration for the Bible, the truth, and Christ?

Typical Jew hater won't admit that Jesus was a Jew who practiced Judaism from the OT. What else is new.

Do you not believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. Just wondering.

Enjoy!

I don't believe that's any of your fucking business. LOL

Actually everything I've seen you post from is either an Islamist, neo Nazi, or Palestinian false propoganda site like Electronic Inti FARTA. On the other they don't need you to embarrass them further, they are doing a fine job embarrassing themselves, terrorist buttboy.
ou
"Buttboy" I see, you are also a homophobe. Keep making a fool of yourself. I have always posted from official archives except when I wanted to exemplify how easy it was to link to the same type of website you routinely link to, but on the opposite side."

Electronic Intifada is an official website? You're fulla shit. I have never seen you post from a legitimate site.

No, like the sites you link to, Electronic Intifada has a bias. I linked to it to demonstrate that very fact. I link to source documents from official archive as a rule.

Well at least you admit you link to bullshit sites, that's a starter. But now you're making up even more shit. Did anybody ever tell you to stop digging when in a hole?

You are such a dullard. You really don't deserve a response. Did anyone ever tell you that it is better to remain silent rather than speak and confirm you are a fool?

Yeah, I link to bullshit sites, but "I link to source documents from official archive as a rule", Does that piece of bullshit deserve a response? Ha ha ha. OMG.

Enjoy!

We Christians are rather sensitive about that. Jesus Christ is central to our belief system. But you know that, don't you,

ou

Yeah, I link to bullshit sites, but "I link to source documents from official archive as a rule", Does that piece of bullshit deserve a response? Ha ha ha. OMG.

No it is a fact. But you can't handle facts you little turd.

Cutting and pasting off neo Nazi sites again, Drifting Shit?

Did those neo Nazi sites tell you that Jesus was a Zionist Jew who practiced the Old Testament? LOL

Do you consider the King James Bible a "new-Nazi" site? LOL. You're more deluded than I thought. Here's the site I used to quote those Bible verses:

Genesis 1 KJV

There you go Mr. Mental Midget.

Quote us the rest of the text in the NT about Israel, Zion, etc. Then tell us where the word "Palestine" is mentioned even once.

Now fast forward to the Koran, and tell us why even 1400 years ago, there is still not mention whatsoever of Palestine, and in fact, the Koran clearly states that Israel belongs to the Children of Israel, forever.

We Christians are rather sensitive about that. Jesus Christ is central to our belief system. But you know that, don't you,
No one's arguing your belief. Why, I believe Jesus was a Zionist Jewish Rabbi back in the day.

No one's arguing your belief. Why, I believe Jesus was a Zionist Jewish Rabbi back in the day.
I place more emphasis on the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh. A perfect man and a perfect God. That should be the focus of any Christian.

What I believe about Jesus is not representative of what Judaism believes about Jesus, nor is it representative of what other Jews think. The OT has no opinion about Jesus, it was well before Jesus appeared.

I place more emphasis on the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh. A perfect man and a perfect God. That should be the focus of any Christian.
Good for you. To each his own.

Then tell us where the word "Palestine" is mentioned even once.

Why do you always make a fool of yourself?

"What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina ... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

No, all those "facts" coming from you about those innocent halo wearing Palestinians are stressing me out.

Here's another modern, Jewish scientist who believes that the bulk of today's Jews are of Khazarian origin:

Dr. Eran Elhaik, Ph.D.
Me.jpg

Eran Elhaik homepage at The University of Sheffield

The question of Jewish ancestry has been the subject of controversy for over two centuries and has yet to be resolved. The “Rhineland hypothesis” depicts Eastern European Jews as a “population isolate” that emerged from a small group of German Jews who migrated eastward and expanded rapidly. Alternatively, the “Khazarian hypothesis” suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century.
Our findings support the Khazarian hypothesis and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry.
The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses

No, all those "facts" coming from you about those innocent halo wearing Palestinians are stressing me out.

You are always making things up, thinking that people far smarter than you will not demonstrate that you are full of shit. As I just did regarding your absurd assertion that Palestine is not mentioned in our (not your) Bible.

Then tell us where the word "Palestine" is mentioned even once.

Why do you always make a fool of yourself?

"What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina ... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

Didn't we have a 2000 post thread about this. That is a mistranslation from one Bible. These verses are referring to the PHILISTINES, the enemies of Israelites you moron.

"sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina"

These are your legit sources. Push this line and I will really embarrass you now. I beg you. Ha ha ha.

Keep proving you're a fulla shit IslamoNazi propogandist.

Here's another modern, Jewish scientist who believes that the bulk of today's Jews are of Khazarian origin:

Dr. Eran Elhaik, Ph.D.
Me.jpg

Eran Elhaik homepage at The University of Sheffield

The question of Jewish ancestry has been the subject of controversy for over two centuries and has yet to be resolved. The “Rhineland hypothesis” depicts Eastern European Jews as a “population isolate” that emerged from a small group of German Jews who migrated eastward and expanded rapidly. Alternatively, the “Khazarian hypothesis” suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century.
Our findings support the Khazarian hypothesis and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry.
The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses

Epic fail, part 9.

You are always making things up, thinking that people far smarter than you will not demonstrate that you are full of shit. As I just did regarding your absurd assertion that Palestine is not mentioned in our (not your) Bible.

Palestine is the same as Philistine? What you demonstrated is you have zero intellectual honesty and shame.

Enjoy!

LOL. Let's see what Christ, Himself, had to say about the leading Jews of His time:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

And another:

Matthew 12:34, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

And another:

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

And just who do you think Christ was speaking to when He uttered this warning:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Reject Christ and receive condemnation. PERIOD!

Forum List

Back