About those "European" Jews . . . .

Here's another modern, Jewish scientist who believes that the bulk of today's Jews are of Khazarian origin:

Dr. Eran Elhaik, Ph.D.
Me.jpg

Eran Elhaik homepage at The University of Sheffield

The question of Jewish ancestry has been the subject of controversy for over two centuries and has yet to be resolved. The “Rhineland hypothesis” depicts Eastern European Jews as a “population isolate” that emerged from a small group of German Jews who migrated eastward and expanded rapidly. Alternatively, the “Khazarian hypothesis” suggests that Eastern European Jews descended from the Khazars, an amalgam of Turkic clans that settled the Caucasus in the early centuries CE and converted to Judaism in the 8th century.
Our findings support the Khazarian hypothesis and portray the European Jewish genome as a mosaic of Near Eastern-Caucasus, European, and Semitic ancestries, thereby consolidating previous contradictory reports of Jewish ancestry.
The Missing Link of Jewish European Ancestry Contrasting the Rhineland and the Khazarian Hypotheses

Epic fail, part 9.

Stumped again are ya? Cat got your tongue or did dementia get your mind?

My great grand parents were born in America, from European stock. Catholic/protestant with a touch of Jew thrown in. I am not taking too well to MUSLIMS and suicide cells them and crashing planes into buildings. So what is the point here? And the fact some puke Muslim guy tried to recruit me in 1999, I saw what evil shitheads Muslims are? I am sorry, am I off topic? It's real stuff here, can you handle it?

For the so-called "Bible believers" in this thread: what do you make of the following verses?:

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Who "call themselves Jews but are not? Whomever they are, they are liars like their father the devil (see John 8:44).

Note that the word "Jew" is a short version of the word "Judah." If the Jews are of the tribe of Judah then where are the other 11 tribes?:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Then take a look at the following verse and please tell me which of the two subjects of the verse are the "chosen people."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Who is chosen? The "house of Israel" or the "house of Judah?" If they are one and the same then why does the Bible present them as two separate groups?

For more fun, read the opening verses of Revelation chapter 7. Twelve DIFFERENT tribes are mentioned by name and not all of them are "Judah."

Enjoy!
:poke: :cuckoo:

You're having great difficulty answering simple questions. Do you believe in the Bible? If so, what say you concerning the verses I quoted. You can find them in your own Bible if you don't want to take my word for it. Is your adoration for an anti-Christ people greater than your adoration for the Bible, the truth, and Christ?

Typical Jew hater won't admit that Jesus was a Jew who practiced Judaism from the OT. What else is new.

LOL. Let's see what Christ, Himself, had to say about the leading Jews of His time:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

And another:

Matthew 12:34, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

And another:

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

And just who do you think Christ was speaking to when He uttered this warning:

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Reject Christ and receive condemnation. PERIOD!
Immaterial in this case.

My great grand parents were born in America, from European stock. Catholic/protestant with a touch of Jew thrown in. I am not taking too well to MUSLIMS and suicide cells them and crashing planes into buildings. So what is the point here? And the fact some puke Muslim guy tried to recruit me in 1999, I saw what evil shitheads Muslims are? I am sorry, am I off topic? It's real stuff here, can you handle it?

I'm no fan of the Muslim faith nor Muslim "jihadists." But I also distrust what our Muslim President and his boot-licking media fans tell me either. When they speak ... they lie.

Then tell us where the word "Palestine" is mentioned even once.

Why do you always make a fool of yourself?

"What have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon,
and all the coasts of Palestine? (Joel 3:4a = 4:4a Heb)

The people shall hear, and be afraid;
sorrow shall take hold of the inhabitants of Palestina. (Exod 15:14)

Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina ... (Isa 14:29a)

Howl, O gate; cry, O city,
thou whole Palestina, art dissolved. (Isa 14:31a)

What a fucking shameless liar you are, trying to make it look like Palestine is the same as Philistia. Here are the true verses:

Parallel Verses
New International Version
"Now what have you against me, Tyre and Sidon and all you regions of Philistia? Are you repaying me for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will swiftly and speedily return on your own heads what you have done.New Living Translation
"What do you have against me, Tyre and Sidon and you cities of Philistia? Are you trying to take revenge on me? If you are, then watch out! I will strike swiftly and pay you back for everything you have done.English Standard Version
“What are you to me, O Tyre and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Are you paying me back for something? If you are paying me back, I will return your payment on your own head swiftly and speedily.New American Standard Bible
"Moreover, what are you to Me, O Tyre, Sidon and all the regions of Philistia? Are you rendering Me a recompense? But if you do recompense Me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense on your head.King James Bible
Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;Holman Christian Standard Bible
And also: Tyre, Sidon, and all the territories of Philistia--what are you to Me? Are you paying Me back or trying to get even with Me? I will quickly bring retribution on your heads.International Standard Version
"Furthermore, what have you to do with me, Tyre, Sidon, and all the sea coasts of Philistia? Are you taking revenge on me? If you are taking revenge on me, I'll send it back on you swiftly and promptly,NET Bible
Why are you doing these things to me, Tyre and Sidon? Are you trying to get even with me, land of Philistia? I will very quickly repay you for what you have done! GOD'S WORD® Translation
"Now what do you have against me, Tyre and Sidon and all the regions of Philistia? Are you paying me back for something I have done? If you are paying me back, I will quickly pay you back for what you have done.Jubilee Bible 2000
Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Philistia? will ye render me a recompense? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense upon your own head;King James 2000 Bible
Yea, and what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon, and all the coasts of Phlistia? will you render me a recompense? and if you recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head;American King James Version
Yes, and what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will you render me a recompense? and if you recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense on your own head;American Standard Version
Yea, and what are ye to me, O Tyre, and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? will ye render me a recompense? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompense upon your own head.Douay-Rheims Bible
But what have you to do with me, O Tyre, and Sidon, and all the coast of the Philistines? will you revenge yourselves on me? and if you revenge yourselves on me, I will very soon return you a recompense upon your own head. Darby Bible Translation
Yea also, what have ye to do with me, O Tyre and Zidon, and all the districts of Philistia? Will ye render me a recompence? But if ye recompense me, swiftly [and] speedily will I bring your recompence upon your own head;English Revised Version
Yea, and what are ye to me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the regions of Philistia? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head.Webster's Bible Translation
Yes, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompense? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily I will return your recompense upon your own head;World English Bible
"Yes, and what are you to me, Tyre, and Sidon, and all the regions of Philistia? Will you repay me? And if you repay me, I will swiftly and speedily return your repayment on your own head.Young's Literal Translation
And also, what are ye to Me, O Tyre and Zidon, And all circuits of Philistia? Recompence are ye rendering unto Me? And if ye are giving recompence to Me, Swiftly, hastily, I turn back your recompence on your head.

Typical Jew hater won't admit that Jesus was a Jew who practiced Judaism from the OT. What else is new.

Do you not believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God. Just wondering.

I don't believe that's any of your fucking business. LOL

We Christians are rather sensitive about that. Jesus Christ is central to our belief system. But you know that, don't you,
No one's arguing your belief. Why, I believe Jesus was a Zionist Jewish Rabbi back in the day.
I place more emphasis on the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh. A perfect man and a perfect God. That should be the focus of any Christian.
If Jesus comes back, we will ask him if this is his first or second visit and if he still eats Kosher. Meanwhile, for a change of pace, why not tell us about the Gospel of Barnabas that the Muslims use where it even discusses the bowel movements of Jesus. A Muslim poster once told us about this, but it would be interesting to get your take on it.

For the so-called "Bible believers" in this thread: what do you make of the following verses?:

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Who "call themselves Jews but are not? Whomever they are, they are liars like their father the devil (see John 8:44).

Note that the word "Jew" is a short version of the word "Judah." If the Jews are of the tribe of Judah then where are the other 11 tribes?:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Then take a look at the following verse and please tell me which of the two subjects of the verse are the "chosen people."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Who is chosen? The "house of Israel" or the "house of Judah?" If they are one and the same then why does the Bible present them as two separate groups?

For more fun, read the opening verses of Revelation chapter 7. Twelve DIFFERENT tribes are mentioned by name and not all of them are "Judah."

Enjoy!

You're having great difficulty answering simple questions. Do you believe in the Bible? If so, what say you concerning the verses I quoted. You can find them in your own Bible if you don't want to take my word for it. Is your adoration for an anti-Christ people greater than your adoration for the Bible, the truth, and Christ?

LOL. Let's see what Christ, Himself, had to say about the leading Jews of His time:

John 8:44, "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

And another:

Matthew 12:34, "O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh."

And another:

Matthew 23:33, "Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?"

John 3:18, "He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

Is that all he said about his fellow Jews and Israel? Common Nazi wanna be, you can do better.

Enjoy!

And another:

And another:

Immaterial in this case.
So I'm a "Jew-hater" for trying to determine the real origin of today's Jews but Christ can call Jews "children of the devil" or a "brood of vipers" and nobody says a word? Why is that? Isn't Christ our example?

I'm no fan of the Muslim faith nor Muslim "jihadists." But I also distrust what our Muslim President and his boot-licking media fans tell me either. When they speak ... they lie.

Well you hate the Jews more, so by default you adore Palestinians and all IslamoNazis. LOL

We Christians are rather sensitive about that. Jesus Christ is central to our belief system. But you know that, don't you,
No one's arguing your belief. Why, I believe Jesus was a Zionist Jewish Rabbi back in the day.
I place more emphasis on the fact that Jesus was God in the flesh. A perfect man and a perfect God. That should be the focus of any Christian.
If Jesus comes back, we will ask him if this is his first or second visit and if he still eats Kosher. Meanwhile, for a change of pace, why not tell us about the Gospel of Barnabas that the Muslims use where it even discusses the bowel movements of Jesus. A Muslim poster once told us about this, but it would be interesting to get your take on it.

The gospel of Barnabas isn't in the Bible so THAT's immaterial.

And another:

And another:

Immaterial in this case.
So I'm a "Jew-hater" for trying to determine the real origin of today's Jews but Christ can call Jews "children of the devil" or a "brood of vipers" and nobody says a word? Why is that? Isn't Christ our example?
I don't follow your train of thought.

What about all those "American" Muslims? What makes them Legitimate? How do we know they aren't a member of a suicide cell? Are they goanna lash out and chop off somebody's head if they can't recruit enough people? How are we to tell?

The "Kosher" scam came along long after Christ. It's a scam because a bunch of Rabbis get paid big bucks to "bless" certain foods. I don't need a Rabbi to tell me what I can or can't eat. The Old Covenant has long been replaced by the New Covenant in Christ.

And another:

And another:

Immaterial in this case.
I don't follow your train of thought.

If you've been reading Rude-ee's posts you'd know what I'm talking about.

What about all those "American" Muslims? What makes them Legitimate? How do we know they aren't a member of a suicide cell? Are they goanna lash out and chop off somebody's head if they can't recruit enough people? How are we to tell?

Well, the topic of this thread is the "European Jews" and their genetic ancestry and whether or not the bulk of today's Jews can trace their lineage back to the ancient Israelites or if it's more likely that they are converts to the religion of Judaism (the likely scenario) and not directly related to ancient Israel at all. Based on historical works written by Jews, for Jews, it's likely that today's Jews aren't genetically related to biblical Judah but are Jewish in name and religion only.

The "Kosher" scam came along long after Christ. It's a scam because a bunch of Rabbis get paid big bucks to "bless" certain foods. I don't need a Rabbi to tell me what I can or can't eat. The Old Covenant has long been replaced by the New Covenant in Christ.
:disagree: Jesus was a Jew and was never a Christian. He preached and taught the Torah. And I believe "kosher " was a few thousand years old in Jesus' time.

Basic quiz here, kids: can you tell a Muslim extremist from a nice NAZI? What are the tell tale signs? Because, it's like Germany in 1933. Who could tell the nice Germans from the bad ones? The nice Germans, and the nice Muslims, not stopping the extremists. Don't blame the west for drone strikes when you won't do anything to stop these jerks.

And another:

And another:

Immaterial in this case.

Jesus first mission was to save his fellow Jews first. You gotta stop reading those Bibles in the KKK library and get your hands on a real Bible. Of course the bible is riddled with praise and adoration for Jews and Israel, more than anything Jesus like all good rabbis loved his people, his faith, and his nation, Israel. But you won't find that in any of the garbage hate sites you cut and paste from.

Enjoy!

So now you're acting like you aren't a Muslim convert. Is that what it is?

Yes, you literally spend your entire life on this forum because you're a "concerned Christian" who wants Palestinians to kill as many Jooos.as possible.

:disagree: Jesus was a Jew and was never a Christian. He preached and taught the Torah. And I believe "kosher " was a few thousand years old in Jesus' time.

So you are a Jew then, I thought so. Jesus being a Jew would never believe he was God.

Forum List

Back