About those "European" Jews . . . .

And what was the reason Muslim animals invaded lands and raped and looted, shoving their filthy religion down people's throats by force? Do say.

The Muslims are human beings just as Jews are. Only racists and Nazis like you would say anything different.
Then explain how Islam came to be in all those countries.

The same as Christianity came to all the countries it is now. Don't you think. I mean, it came from Roman Palestine and is now in Latin America and the Phillippines.

Ah I see, but you don't see Christianity today running around like apes chopping people's heads off, or ramming jets into buildings while screaming off the top of their lungs, "SUBMIT TO CHRISTIANITY OR DIE! JESUS IS LORD!"

Nor do you see, Christians today exclaiming "we are establishing a Christian Kingdom and all non Christians must submit and agree to live a second class citizens"

Maybe they decided it's time to stop being neanderthal medieval barbarians a few hundred years ago?

Well, Iraq was destroyed by mostly Christians, wasn't it? I was a soldier in Vietnam and I am a Christian. Did Muslims drop the first nukes on people? Christians were not too peace loving in World War 2. I don't think Muslims have a monopoly on violence.

Iraq wasn't even a Muslim country, moron. How do you think all those Muslim countries in the Middle East, became Muslim. They fell in love with Islam? Ha ha ha.

Cutting and pasting off neo Nazi sites again, Drifting Shit?

Did those neo Nazi sites tell you that Jesus was a Zionist Jew who practiced the Old Testament? LOL

You cut and paste from ZioNazi sites. What's the difference?

For the so-called "Bible believers" in this thread: what do you make of the following verses?:

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Who "call themselves Jews but are not? Whomever they are, they are liars like their father the devil (see John 8:44).

Note that the word "Jew" is a short version of the word "Judah." If the Jews are of the tribe of Judah then where are the other 11 tribes?:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Then take a look at the following verse and please tell me which of the two subjects of the verse are the "chosen people."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Who is chosen? The "house of Israel" or the "house of Judah?" If they are one and the same then why does the Bible present them as two separate groups?

For more fun, read the opening verses of Revelation chapter 7. Twelve DIFFERENT tribes are mentioned by name and not all of them are "Judah."

Enjoy!
:poke: :cuckoo:

Did those neo Nazi sites tell you that Jesus was a Zionist Jew who practiced the Old Testament? LOL

Nope. Of course, any site that contains anything negative about Palestinians HAS TO BE Zionist, right?

You mean like the lie that Europeans somehow had Palestine given to them by God?

And what was the reason Muslim animals invaded lands and raped and looted, shoving their filthy religion down people's throats by force? Do say.

The Muslims are human beings just as Jews are. Only racists and Nazis like you would say anything different.
He won't.

Nope. Of course, any site that contains anything negative about Palestinians HAS TO BE Zionist, right?

No, you post from Zionist and right wing Israeli sites exclusively. You are a sociopath and a zealot. You bring shame to your fellow Jews.

You mean like the lie that Europeans somehow had Palestine given to them by God?

He won't.

I did you racist sociopath. The same way Christianity spread from Palestine to as far away as the Americas and the Philippines.

No, you post from Zionist and right wing Israeli sites exclusively. You are a sociopath and a zealot. You bring shame to your fellow Jews.

Actually everything I've seen you post from is either an Islamist, neo Nazi, or Palestinian false propoganda site like Electronic Inti FARTA. On the other they don't need you to embarrass them further, they are doing a fine job embarrassing themselves, terrorist buttboy.

He won't.

I did you racist sociopath. The same way Christianity spread from Palestine to as far away as the Americas and the Philippines.

Comparing Islamic savagery to Christianity is a well known desperate tactic of terrorist ass lickers.

On HBO’s “Real Time” on Friday night, host Bill Maher entertained UC-San Bernardino professor Brian Levin, director of the Center for Study of Hate and Extremism, who maintained that despite the events in recent days, religious extremism isn’t only a product of Islam.

But Maher took issue with that claim, calling it “liberal bullshit” and said there was no comparison.

“You know what, yeah, yeah,” Maher said. “You know what — that’s liberal bullshit right there … they’re not as dangerous. I mean there’s only one faith, for example, that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the prophet. There’s only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith. An ex-Muslim is a very dangerous thing. Talk to Salman Rushdie after the show about Christian versus Islam. So you know, I’m just saying let’s keep it real.”

Read more: Holy Cow Bill Maher rips lib professor for comparing violence in Islam to Christianity The Right Scoop -

Actually everything I've seen you post from is either an Islamist, neo Nazi, or Palestinian false propoganda site like Electronic Inti FARTA. On the other they don't need you to embarrass them further, they are doing a fine job embarrassing themselves, terrorist buttboy.
ou
"Buttboy" I see, you are also a homophobe. Keep making a fool of yourself. I have always posted from official archives except when I wanted to exemplify how easy it was to link to the same type of website you routinely link to, but on the opposite side."

He won't.

Comparing Islamic savagery to Christianity is a well known desperate tactic of terrorist ass lickers.

On HBO’s “Real Time” on Friday night, host Bill Maher entertained UC-San Bernardino professor Brian Levin, director of the Center for Study of Hate and Extremism, who maintained that despite the events in recent days, religious extremism isn’t only a product of Islam.

But Maher took issue with that claim, calling it “liberal bullshit” and said there was no comparison.

“You know what, yeah, yeah,” Maher said. “You know what — that’s liberal bullshit right there … they’re not as dangerous. I mean there’s only one faith, for example, that kills you or wants to kill you if you draw a bad cartoon of the prophet. There’s only one faith that kills you or wants to kill you if you renounce the faith. An ex-Muslim is a very dangerous thing. Talk to Salman Rushdie after the show about Christian versus Islam. So you know, I’m just saying let’s keep it real.”

Read more: Holy Cow Bill Maher rips lib professor for comparing violence in Islam to Christianity The Right Scoop -

Again, you link to people with a bias hat have never heard of the Inquisition. But continue to make a fool of yourself.

ou
"Buttboy" I see, you are also a homophobe. Keep making a fool of yourself. I have always posted from official archives except when I wanted to exemplify how easy it was to link to the same type of website you routinely link to, but on the opposite side."

Electronic Intifada is an official website? You're fulla shit. I have never seen you post from a legitimate site.

ou

Electronic Intifada is an official website? You're fulla shit. I have never seen you post from a legitimate site.

No, like the sites you link to, Electronic Intifada has a bias. I linked to it to demonstrate that very fact. I link to source documents from official archive as a rule.

For the so-called "Bible believers" in this thread: what do you make of the following verses?:

Revelation 2:9, "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."
Revelation 3:9, "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

Who "call themselves Jews but are not? Whomever they are, they are liars like their father the devil (see John 8:44).

Note that the word "Jew" is a short version of the word "Judah." If the Jews are of the tribe of Judah then where are the other 11 tribes?:

James 1:1, "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, to the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting."

Then take a look at the following verse and please tell me which of the two subjects of the verse are the "chosen people."

Hebrews 8:8, "For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:"

Who is chosen? The "house of Israel" or the "house of Judah?" If they are one and the same then why does the Bible present them as two separate groups?

For more fun, read the opening verses of Revelation chapter 7. Twelve DIFFERENT tribes are mentioned by name and not all of them are "Judah."

Enjoy!
:poke: :cuckoo:

You're having great difficulty answering simple questions. Do you believe in the Bible? If so, what say you concerning the verses I quoted. You can find them in your own Bible if you don't want to take my word for it. Is your adoration for an anti-Christ people greater than your adoration for the Bible, the truth, and Christ?

He won't.

Again, you link to people with a bias hat have never heard of the Inquisition. But continue to make a fool of yourself.

Comparing Islamic behavior to what Christians did 600 or more years ago during the Crusades or Inquisition is a common failed tactic by Islamoterrorist justifiers. Try something different. If it weren't for Muslim invasions of Christian lands, there would be no Crusades or Inquisions. Get it right.

"Comparing Islamic behavior to what Christians did 600 or more years ago"

How about 8:15 a.m. on August 6, 1945?

Do you consider the King James Bible a "new-Nazi" site? LOL. You're more deluded than I thought. Here's the site I used to quote those Bible verses:

Genesis 1 KJV

There you go Mr. Mental Midget.

ou

No, like the sites you link to, Electronic Intifada has a bias. I linked to it to demonstrate that very fact. I link to source documents from official archive as a rule.

Well at least you admit you link to bullshit sites, that's a starter. But now you're making up even more shit. Did anybody ever tell you to stop digging when in a hole?

"Comparing Islamic behavior to what Christians did 600 or more years ago"

How about 8:15 a.m. on August 6, 1945?

US bombed Hiroshima because they claimed Jesus told them so? You are so full of crap, I bet you have a live-in plumber. Ha ha ha.

Forum List

Back