About to crash

and if it's no good?....then what GG????

~S~
Silver, gold, food, water, your own energy supply, and the guns and ammunition to keep them yours is what you will need Sparky.

Anything else and you are not in for a fun time.

Correct, and I have more than you!

oh look, the story is now changing. Crazy how that happens all the time with you.

all because you have 42 grand buried in your back yard?

ray-liotta-laughing.gif
Changed? No, you ASSUMED that all I have is cash.

Because you ARE a moron.

Cash on hand is a good measure of preparedness.

You ain't prepared.

I feel bad for your family.

Awwww, look at the gulping gator laughing as he cries...

Changed? No, you ASSUMED that all I have is cash.

Because you ARE a moron.

Cash on hand is a good measure of preparedness.

You ain't prepared.

I feel bad for your family.

We have more than enough for any emergency.
No reason at all to have any more.

Awwww, look at the gulping gator laughing as he cries...

Yes, I am laughing so hard at you that tears are coming out of my eyes, you are so much damn fun.

We have more than enough for any emergency.
No reason at all to have any more.

Yes, I am laughing so hard at you that tears are coming out of my eyes, you are so much damn fun.
Indeed you are, you claimed I lied, and I smoked you.

As usual.

How big of a generator do you have? Or do you live in an apartment?

I said you changed your story, which you did.

Nice brand new house, 13 months old. Built in whole home generator 26kW.
No, you claimed I couldn't put up any cash.

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

26kw, nice. Mine is only 24kw. Of course my home only uses about 15kw, but you can never have too much. Right.

26kw, nice. Mine is only 24kw. Of course my home only uses about 15kw, but you can never have too much. Right.

Our choices were 20 or 26. Only a grand difference in the price so it seemed the right choice

Oh Good Grief.

You guys Golfing Gator and westwall are doing well.
Very Well.

Just agree that the other is doing well, and if your Dick is bigger, great.

Reminds me of a story from Milton Berle.
Berle was at a party one night, and this guy was constantly talking about the length and girth of his penis. Berle chimed in and prodded him for 'more information'. Finally the other guy asked Berle if he wanted to compare.

Berle said sure, but you go first.
The guy agreed and pulled out what most men would consider a very "Above Average" meaning a pretty Large Member.
Berle responded accordingly......"Pretty impressive young man. You have backed up your claim. Well done. Now put it away, it's my turn."

The other guy looked confident, as he should have, and Berle started to unzip his pants. The other guy says......."Back it up Big Boy and Prove your worth."

Berle responded......"Do you want to see the whole thing, or just enough for me to win"

It's deeper than that West, no $$, no voice , no freedoms, no legislations, only the constitutional illusion of it

~S~

Oh, that happened a long time ago Sparky. The political class has made wealth not nearly as important as their powerful corruption.

What they are doing to Trump, in spite of his vast wealth is meant to be a warning to us all.

We DON'T have power, and they are working to prove it.

Oh Good Grief.

You guys Golfing Gator and westwall are doing well.
Very Well.

Just agree that the other is doing well, and if your Dick is bigger, great.

Reminds me of a story from Milton Berle.
Berle was at a party one night, and this guy was constantly talking about the length and girth of his penis. Berle chimed in and prodded him for 'more information'. Finally the other guy asked Berle if he wanted to compare.

Berle said sure, but you go first.
The guy agreed and pulled out what most men would consider a very "Above Average" meaning a pretty Large Member.
Berle responded accordingly......"Pretty impressive young man. You have backed up your claim. Well done. Now put it away, it's my turn."

The other guy looked confident, as he should have, and Berle started to unzip his pants. The other guy says......."Back it up Big Boy and Prove your worth."

Berle responded......"Do you want to see the whole thing, or just enough for me to win"

I proved I am doing well. The gulper has merely shown us a picture with no provenance.

I proved I am doing well. The gulper has merely shown us a picture with no provenance.
He has some retirement goals.
You don’t believe him and his wife are successful, upper middle class or higher?

I think he has proven his worth.

He has some retirement goals.
You don’t believe him and his wife are successful, upper middle class or higher?

I think he has proven his worth.

How? He has merely claimed things on an internet forum.

For all we know he could be a 30 year INCEL living in his mom's basement.

I presented the cash I have ON HAND, not a picture of someone else's cash.

How? He has merely claimed things on an internet forum.

For all we know he could be a 30 year INCEL living in his mom's basement.

I presented the cash I have ON HAND, not a picture of someone else's cash.
I have EVERY reason to believe you.
I believe you are doing quite well.

I have read Golfing Gator posts, and I find every reason to believe him too.

I don’t care who has the bigger wad.
Congratulations to both of you.

Forum List

Back