🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

According to Most Libs, Fox News Lies.........

That is true, most people watch their favorite nightly news and that's it! I think Fox and MSNBC get mostly the political hacks as their audience.

Each of the Network News shows gets 4-6 million viewers each

The top rated Fox News broadcast gets around 1.5 million viewers

Uhm, network news is also local news, which fox, msnbc and cnn aren't. you're comparing an apple and a potato here. people watch network for local news. why do you libs always have to find some frigging slant gimmick to try to make a point.

No its not

The ratings are for the Katy Couric, Brian Williams network broadcasts. Local broadcasts are not nearly as high

Fox is not even close

Why would I stick it in my mouth, pig?

If you take all the numbers of people NOT WATCHING FOX, what do you come up with? :lol:

I don't know - why don't you whip out a calculator, McFly, and figure it out
Here's the chart- Cable News Ratings for Friday, May 13, 2011 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

McFly....You are not too good at math

Fox draws an average of 900,000 during the day and 1.4 million at night

Far from a ratings juggernaught, especially when compared to the networks

again, stop comparing and apple and a potato

That is true, most people watch their favorite nightly news and that's it! I think Fox and MSNBC get mostly the political hacks as their audience.

Uhm, network news is also local news, which fox, msnbc and cnn aren't. you're comparing an apple and a potato here. people watch network for local news. why do you libs always have to find some frigging slant gimmick to try to make a point.

Local news is immediately before the national news. Hello?

Here's the chart- Cable News Ratings for Friday, May 13, 2011 - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Sorry. My bad - however, it's a ratings juggernaut when compared to the competition.

You have to be careful when listning to Fox

When they claim they are the "Number one cable news source" the key word is cable

They are not the number one news source in America and most Americans do not get their news from Fox

You're an idiot...

Stick this in your mouth and suck it:

Total Day
FNC 979 234 463
CNN 464 167 223
MSNBC 432 140 231
CNBC 226 77 125
FBN 58 13 31
HLN 228 85 130

Primetime P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC 1,479 293 642
CNN 622 228 271
MSNBC 719 206 350
CNBC 356 182 198
FBN 27 6 15
HLN 335 84 178

Net Morning programs (6-9 AM) P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC FOX & Friends 962 320 605
CNN American Morning 311 119 197
MSNBC Morning Joe 474 133 241
CNBC Squawk Box 221 68 147
HLN Morning Express w/ Meade 333 175 225

Net 5PM P2+ (000s) 25-54 (000s) 35-64 (000s)
FNC GLENN BECK 1,729 445 818
CNN SITUATION ROOM 624 202 278
MSNBC HARDBALL WITH C. MATTHEWS 657 130 259
CNBC MONEY IN MOTION 179 42 82
HLN HLN SPECIAL REPORT 223 50 92

If you take all the numbers of people NOT WATCHING FOX, what do you come up with? :lol:

Nah, you posted it and you're so smart. You do it for me. K? But I can already tell just by a quick glance that:

These:

Added up is more than this:

No its not

The ratings are for the Katy Couric, Brian Williams network broadcasts. Local broadcasts are not nearly as high

Fox is not even close

now let me ask you another question oh mr slight of hand. how many households does cable news reach vs network? you do the math :eusa_whistle: stop comparing an apple and a potato. frigging spin doctor libs.

Sorry. My bad - however, it's a ratings juggernaut when compared to the competition.

You have to be careful when listning to Fox

When they claim they are the "Number one cable news source" the key word is cable

They are not the number one news source in America and most Americans do not get their news from Fox

Where do most Americans get their news? Personally, I like a variety of sources on the Internet - who have a variety of points of view. I seriously doubt if anyone relies on one source any more - like in the 60s when everyone watched Cronkite or Huntley/Brinkley

mmmm no kidding -followed by what? ooooooh top rated network primetime

No its not

Fox is not even close

now let me ask you another question oh mr slight of hand. how many households does cable news reach vs network? you do the math :eusa_whistle: stop comparing an apple and a potato. frigging spin doctor libs.

I don't have cable - I have Fios. Before that I had Direct TV. On both of these sources, Fox News remains #1.

don't you find it intersting that the guy running fox came from msnbc

Not really. Beck came from HLN, where he actually acted human. It just goes to show what Rupert Murdoch is willing let pass as "news" within his network.

ok, but beck isn't running Fox. why do you even bring him up

Why did you bring up American Idol and Dancing With the Stars? At least I kept my comment in the "news" genre.

Nah, you posted it and you're so smart. You do it for me. K? But I can already tell just by a quick glance that:

These:

So it takes the viewership of four network programs, added up, to equal one program viewship on Fox.

Thanks for pointing that out.

It's WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too freaking early to worry about the polls. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too early for Pawlenty to accept the nomination.
Take a chill pill Festus.

It ain't me who needs a chill pill. I'm having fun. Ironically, I think Tim Pawlenty will back off you losers, too. If he wants to win, he won't want support from your camp because it will guarantee his loss.

Can't find any lies that Fox has aired, so now your opineing about what our nominee thinks of fellow Conservatives? Glad he has you shitscared. :clap2:

I gave you this one, which catches Hannity in a blatant lie with material pulled from video archives. But Hannity was apparently too lazy or stupid to ask his staff to do the same just to make sure he wouldn't be showing what a hypocrite he is.

Tone Def Poetry Jam - Lyrics Controversy - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/11/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I know you hate it, but that ^ is really REALLY funny, Suzie.

:confused: So "Glee" is followed by my local FOX news affiliate. Your point is moot. And actually, what follows NBC Nightly News and CBS evening news every night is Entertainment Tonight or Jeopardy (can't remember which is which). Idol and DWTS don't begin until 8PM eastern. So that makes your point REALLY moot.

These:

So it takes the viewership of four network programs, added up, to equal one program viewship on Fox.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Ahem, now there's a perfect example of perfect spin, boys and girls.

Not really. Beck came from HLN, where he actually acted human. It just goes to show what Rupert Murdoch is willing let pass as "news" within his network.

ok, but beck isn't running Fox. why do you even bring him up

Why did you bring up American Idol and Dancing With the Stars? At least I kept my comment in the "news" genre.

becasue they have a significant impact on viewership of programs that preceed them and follow them.

It ain't me who needs a chill pill. I'm having fun. Ironically, I think Tim Pawlenty will back off you losers, too. If he wants to win, he won't want support from your camp because it will guarantee his loss.

Can't find any lies that Fox has aired, so now your opineing about what our nominee thinks of fellow Conservatives? Glad he has you shitscared. :clap2:

I gave you this one, which catches Hannity in a blatant lie with material pulled from video archives. But Hannity was apparently too lazy or stupid to ask his staff to do the same just to make sure he wouldn't be showing what a hypocrite he is.

Tone Def Poetry Jam - Lyrics Controversy - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart - 05/11/11 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

I know you hate it, but that ^ is really REALLY funny, Suzie.

Hannity doesn't work at Fox News, Brainiac...

He works at the Fox Network

That's like saying Obrah Winfrey works for CBS News, or whatever failed network her pathetic Obama-worshipping talk show was on.

Grow a brain.

:confused: So "Glee" is followed by my local FOX news affiliate. Your point is moot. And actually, what follows NBC Nightly News and CBS evening news every night is Entertainment Tonight or Jeopardy (can't remember which is which). Idol and DWTS don't begin until 8PM eastern. So that makes your point REALLY moot.

Ahem, now there's a perfect example of perfect spin, boys and girls.

Well this has been fun. But now I have to take a break and go laugh my ass off.

uhm the fox glee is on is not the same fox cable news shows are on.

So please, if you can cite one (and you should be able to if you've made this assertion), then post one of those lies in this thread that Fox News has broadcast.

Not affiliates....

Fox News, national.

Post away !!

This should be as entertaining as watching Dan Rather lie.... or Katie Couric getting fired, or MSNBC's ratings.

Haha...here's one, you fucking asshole, now erase this thread, because I just wasted you...
although, I bet you'll have some logically unsettling way to dismiss this... go figure...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZkDikRLQrw]YouTube - THE CORPORATION [17/23] Unsettling Accounts[/ame]

Forum List

Back