According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Baden did an interview as well as his assistant. I saw the actual interview from the assistant, not Baden.

The apex shot being the last makes sense if Brown was charging the cop, as witnesses have stated. I imagine a football stance running at the cop to tackle him, if those statements are true.

thanks

that report sort of sucks for the brown team

it has come along way from when the friend

said brown was shot in the back

Dispatch records show a second officer showing up at 12:04. Wilson supposedly encountered them at 12:01. That doesn't leave a lot of time, at least not without a second officer witness to the end anyway.

thanks

Yup, it does. And everyone is saying the no GSR means something. The issue is Johnson ALSO said when Brown was first shot the cop and Brown were struggling they were right next to one another. Johnson also said he was right at their shoulders and 'he watched the fire come out of the gun".

I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close,” said Johnson, who said he was within arm’s reach of both Brown and the officer when the first of several shots was fired at the teen...“I seen the fire come out of the barrell,” he said. “I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close.,.Brown made it past the third car. Then, “blam!” the officer took his second shot, striking Brown in the back.,”

Eyewitness to Michael Brown shooting recounts his friend's death | MSNBC

It's funny what Johnson says is gospel, UNTIL it goes directly against what the report show and this GSR claim. People here are stating the officer was never close and this is why there was no GSR on Brown. But Johnson says the complete opposite and also stated Brown was shot in the back.

Yup, it does. And everyone is saying the no GSR means something. The issue is Johnson ALSO said when Brown was first shot the cop and Brown were struggling they were right next to one another. Johnson also said he was right at their shoulders and 'he watched the fire come out of the gun".

It's funny what Johnson says is gospel, UNTIL it goes directly against what the report show and this GSR claim. People here are stating the officer was never close and this is why there was no GSR on Brown. But Johnson says the complete opposite and also stated Brown was shot in the back.

this morning i posted a link about GSR

it said that with certain firearms a pistol for example

the residue travels no more then about three feet

plus in the car the cop shooting across his chest

the residue may very well be on the cops uniform

Baden did an interview as well as his assistant. I saw the actual interview from the assistant, not Baden.

The apex shot being the last makes sense if Brown was charging the cop, as witnesses have stated. I imagine a football stance running at the cop to tackle him, if those statements are true.

Only if you think people put their heads down to charge someone they should be keeping their eyes on. The apex shot makes sense if the cop put one in him as he was falling face first. Amazingly thats just how the witnesses described it.

You seem to keep pretending the 2 women that did not know Brown actually are the most reliable. The autopsy matches what they say to a tee.

it also makes sense if brown was falling and the cop kept shooting ..results from the third autopsy will be out shortly..

You seem to keep pretending the 2 women that did not know Brown actually are the most reliable. The autopsy matches what they say to a tee.

The issue it was Johnson's BS story which I made a long post about which everyone relied on.

So where do they speak about the cop sitting in his car for 2-3 minutes before exiting and the cop just getting out of the car and walking calmly towards Brown and then he starts to shoot him? Like Johnson said?

Seems there are hundreds of combinations used as signs, but you keep telling everyone that the KID was making a PEACE SIGN! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Obama-Kidz.jpg
ok that was funny when you see the Prez in there....

Johnsons lies are great. He establishes the cigars, the chase, the gunfire at the vehicle and why they were stopped. His lies to help cover for his buddy will exonerate Wilson

I've heard nothing but conflicting information. Now I hear that the cop had eye damage which would contradict other information that Brown was shot with his hands up in surrender. Anyway, I don't really know why I'm even partaking in this emotional clusterf*ck. What was once about the shooting of an unarmed young man by a cop has become a discussion on residue racism stemming from an ugly past. Many people have taken sides while certain members of the press have fanned the flames of racial tension for profit and politics. I personally would just assume have a bowl of Lucky Charms and watch the Sci/fi channel.

The issue it was Johnson's BS story which I made a long post about which everyone relied on.

So where do they speak about the cop sitting in his car for 2-3 minutes before exiting and the cop just getting out of the car and walking calmly towards Brown and then he starts to shoot him? Like Johnson said?

Did you read my post? I'm talking about the 2 women. Johnson did say it was 2-3 minutes before the cop got out the car. You know good and well he meant 2-3 seconds. He said the incident escalated in 1-2 minutes. Johnson was pretty traumatized and you cant really take his version as the absolute gospel. He was bound to have some inconsistencies. He was afraid for his life.

Last edited:

thanks

The report sucks even more for Officer Wilson, who shot the guy in the head twice while he was already down or in the middle of falling down.

To believe that an unarmed man went into a football stance and then began charging an armed cop while running the whole time with his half his body parallel to the ground is fucking absurd. Only a complete racist troll could buy that.

thanks

The report sucks even more for Officer Wilson, who shot the guy in the head twice while he was already down or in the middle of falling down.

To believe that an unarmed man went into a football stance and then began charging an armed cop while running the whole time with his half his body parallel to the ground is fucking absurd. Only a complete racist troll could buy that.

Really? You going to stick with this?

As we all now know, Officer Wilson was severely beaten my Mike Brown. He suffered extreme facial swelling and a fractured orbital socket. It is being reported that he ordered the man to freeze but instead Brown charged him. Having just been beaten by the 6'4", 292 lb. man, and being the only officer on scene, you don't think Wilson feared for his life? You're a fool.

Oh, and FYI, police are usually trained to use deadly force if they believe they are in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

then why did'nt he shoot to kill with the first shot..? I would have

If you listen to Johnson, the first

Did you read my post? I'm talking about the 2 women. Johnson did say it was 2-3 minutes before the cop got out the car. You know good and well he meant 2-3 seconds. He said the incident escalated in 1-2 minutes. Johnson was pretty traumatized and you cant really take his version as the absolute gospel. He was bound to have some inconsistencies. He was afraid for his life.

He repeated 2-3 minutes 2 times in 2 separate places in the video, it may have been 3 times. He said minutes and how shocked the cop looked and how the cop just sat there contemplating what he had done.

There are MEs coming out stating given the autopsy report the witnesses are wrong. CNN had an opinion piece about it today.

Already the results of Baden's limited investigation are being used to support the contention that Brown was surrendering, and that the wounds were distant range, even though Baden himself said neither.

To a forensic pathologist, the body diagram Brown's attorneys released tells a different story. The wound at the top of the head, the frontal wounds and angled right hand and arm wounds suggest that the victim was facing the officer, leaning forward with his right arm possibly extended in line with the gun's barrel, and not above his head.

The image of a person standing upright with his hands in the air when he was shot does not appear compatible with the wounds documented on that diagram. Whether a forward-leaning position is a posture of attack or of surrender, however, is a matter of perspective.

From the perspective of a witness, it could appear that the leaning person is complying with the officer and getting down. From the perspective of the officer, he may appear to be coming at him. Partial evidence yields partial answers, and a rush to conclusions based on one isolated set of data from a second autopsy only raises more questions.

What Michael Brown's autopsy tells us (Opinion) - CNN.com

Why would that be?

As 50-Cent sang, "My daddy's probably out committing felonies" so on and so forth... For real here.. They wouldn't have to worry in the first place had they not been out committing felonies..

Dig?

-Geaux

thanks

As we all now know, Officer Wilson was severely beaten my Mike Brown. He suffered extreme facial swelling and a fractured orbital socket. It is being reported that he ordered the man to freeze but instead Brown charged him. Having just been beaten by the 6'4", 292 lb. man, and being the only officer on scene, you don't think Wilson feared for his life? You're a fool.

Oh, and FYI, police are usually trained to use deadly force if they believe they are in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

The "orbital fracture" is a hoax that was made up by Jim Hoft, a right-wing lunatic blogger at Gateway Pundit. It has been debunked already.

Nice try though.

thanks

The "orbital fracture" is a hoax that was made up by Jim Hoft, a right-wing lunatic blogger at Gateway Pundit. It has been debunked already.

Nice try though.

Debunked, eh? ABC news is reporting on it today.

Ferguson Cop Had 'Serious Facial Injury,' Source Tells ABC News - ABC News

Forum List

Back