According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Baden did an interview as well as his assistant. I saw the actual interview from the assistant, not Baden.

The apex shot being the last makes sense if Brown was charging the cop, as witnesses have stated. I imagine a football stance running at the cop to tackle him, if those statements are true.

thanks

that report sort of sucks for the brown team

it has come along way from when the friend

said brown was shot in the back

The report sucks even more for Officer Wilson, who shot the guy in the head twice while he was already down or in the middle of falling down.

To believe that an unarmed man went into a football stance and then began charging an armed cop while running the whole time with his half his body parallel to the ground is fucking absurd. Only a complete racist troll could buy that.

Really? You going to stick with this?

As we all now know, Officer Wilson was severely beaten my Mike Brown. He suffered extreme facial swelling and a fractured orbital socket. It is being reported that he ordered the man to freeze but instead Brown charged him. Having just been beaten by the 6'4", 292 lb. man, and being the only officer on scene, you don't think Wilson feared for his life? You're a fool.

Oh, and FYI, police are usually trained to use deadly force if they believe they are in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

Why would someone go with what you
Baden did an interview as well as his assistant. I saw the actual interview from the assistant, not Baden.

The apex shot being the last makes sense if Brown was charging the cop, as witnesses have stated. I imagine a football stance running at the cop to tackle him, if those statements are true.

thanks

The report sucks even more for Officer Wilson, who shot the guy in the head twice while he was already down or in the middle of falling down.

To believe that an unarmed man went into a football stance and then began charging an armed cop while running the whole time with his half his body parallel to the ground is fucking absurd. Only a complete racist troll could buy that.

As we all now know, Officer Wilson was severely beaten my Mike Brown. He suffered extreme facial swelling and a fractured orbital socket. It is being reported that he ordered the man to freeze but instead Brown charged him. Having just been beaten by the 6'4", 292 lb. man, and being the only officer on scene, you don't think Wilson feared for his life? You're a fool.

Oh, and FYI, police are usually trained to use deadly force if they believe they are in imminent danger of being killed or suffering great bodily injury.

The "orbital fracture" is a hoax that was made up by Jim Hoft, a right-wing lunatic blogger at Gateway Pundit. It has been debunked already.

Nice try though.

Debunked, eh? ABC news is reporting on it today.

Ferguson Cop Had 'Serious Facial Injury,' Source Tells ABC News - ABC News

He looked fine in the video. What did he do? Run into a wall or have someone punch him after he was caught on video after the shooting without a scratch on him?

thanks

thanks

The "orbital fracture" is a hoax that was made up by Jim Hoft, a right-wing lunatic blogger at Gateway Pundit. It has been debunked already.

Nice try though.

He looked fine in the video. What did he do? Run into a wall or have someone punch him after he was caught on video after the shooting without a scratch on him?

"He looked fine in the video and pictures, without a scratch on him"

Exactly what was said about Zimmerman too. ( Not saying I agree with Zimmerman, but this is what was said after first videos were released) I also posted pictures in another thread of examples of what a blown orbital fracture is and looks like. It does not have to look sinister at all, in fact, in some of the cases- it was hard to even tell. Look it up on Google, if you can't find the post with pics.

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

Exactly what was said about Zimmerman too. ( Not saying I agree with Zimmerman, but this is what was said after first videos were released) I also posted pictures in another thread of examples of what a blown orbital fracture is and looks like. It does not have to look sinister at all, in fact, in some of the cases- it was hard to even tell. Look it up on Google, if you can't find it.

My wife is a nurse. If he was beaten badly and had an orbital eye fracture he would have had something on his face like bruising. I saw him standing and pacing in the video without a mark on him. How can you be beaten badly and have an orbital eye fracture without any bruising and never even touch your eye even once.during the time in the video?

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

Exactly what was said about Zimmerman too. ( Not saying I agree with Zimmerman, but this is what was said after first videos were released) I also posted pictures in another thread of examples of what a blown orbital fracture is and looks like. It does not have to look sinister at all, in fact, in some of the cases- it was hard to even tell. Look it up on Google, if you can't find it.

My wife is a nurse. If he was beaten badly and had an orbital eye fracture he would have had something on his face like bruising. I saw him standing and pacing in the video without a mark on him. How can you be beaten badly and have an orbital eye fracture without any bruising and never even touch your eye even once.during the time in the video?

Since your wife is a nurse, ask her how adrenaline might make it so one does not feel pain, or as much pain.

This man has an orbital fracture:

images

It's not going to be too hard to tell if Brown was in his car, or in the window. Fingerprints on his holster, the inside of his cruiser, etc will all be considered as proof, perhaps even DNA or blood as well. I also wondered if the mark on his hand in not a "slide bite" from the gun. If so, a lot of Brown's DNA will be on the cops weapon and in his car. But IIRC they said the hand wound was a bullet wound, so I may be wrong.

I don't know what happened with the cop, but it seems every bit of evidence is poo-pooed as being fake, it can't have been Brown attacking the cop. We already know Johnson is a liar. I believe many are setting themselves up for a let down.

Lets go with both the girls. The second on said she did not have a good viewpoint. The first girl says she driving, right? Where was she parked in conjunction to the scuffle in the car? It would be great to know all this shit before any conclusion's were reached, it could have saved a lot of pain and destruction.

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

Since your wife is a nurse, ask her how adrenaline might make it so one does not feel pain, or as much pain.

images

It's not going to be too hard to tell if Brown was in his car, or in the window. Fingerprints on his holster, the inside of his cruiser, etc will all be considered as proof, perhaps even DNA or blood as well. I also wondered if the mark on his hand in not a "slide bite" from the gun. If so, a lot of Brown's DNA will be on the cops weapon and in his car. But IIRC they said the hand wound was a bullet wound, so I may be wrong.

I don't know what happened with the cop, but it seems every bit of evidence is poo-pooed as being fake, it can't have been Brown attacking the cop. We already know Johnson is a liar. I believe many are setting themselves up for a let down.

Lets go with both the girls. The second on said she did not have a good viewpoint. The first girl says she driving, right? Where was she parked in conjunction to the scuffle in the car? It would be great to know all this shit before any conclusion's were reached, it could have saved a lot of pain and destruction.

Depends on how you got the fracture. If you were punched you are going to have bruising unless youre saying Brown squeezed his head until he broke his eye socket.. There is no way around it. I dont need to ask about adrenaline as I know you can be injured and not really feel any pain but you do unconsciously touch the injured area. It usually itches.

I wont be let down if there is a video of him attacking the cop. However, I have no reason to believe that he attacked the cop simply on the cops word. That doesn't make any sense at all. He was starting school in 2 days. Even if he wasn't what reason would he have for deciding to attack the cop, run from him, then charge him? Come on now..

It seems like you are doing everything possible to make the cop innocent when the autopsy, rational thought, and the eyewitness versions don't match anything that adds up to the cop being innocent. The eyewitnesses both said Brown was trying to get loose. Why is he trying to get loose if he was the one that attacked? How did he get so far away from the cop if he was attacking him? The version the cop is floating only makes sense if you want to believe it.

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

images

Depends on how you got the fracture. If you were punched you are going to have bruising unless youre saying Brown squeezed his head until he broke his eye socket.. There is no way around it. I dont need to ask about adrenaline as I know you can be injured and not really feel any pain but you do unconsciously touch the injured area. It usually itches.

I wont be let down if there is a video of him attacking the cop. However, I have no reason to believe that he attacked the cop simply on the cops word. That doesn't make any sense at all. He was starting school in 2 days. Even if he wasn't what reason would he have for deciding to attack the cop, run from him, then charge him? Come on now..

It seems like you are doing everything possible to make the cop innocent when the autopsy, rational thought, and the eyewitness versions don't match anything that adds up to the cop being innocent. The eyewitnesses both said Brown was trying to get loose. Why is he trying to get loose if he was the one that attacked? How did he get so far away from the cop if he was attacking him? The version the cop is floating only makes sense if you want to believe it.

The autopsy, rational thought and eyewitness point to the cop being innocent as well. I gave you links to the ME on CNN earlier today, she stated the autopsy seems to back the cop, instead of those who think it supposes Johnsons;' story.

You seem to blow off the fact both these guys had just robbed a store and assaulted the store employee and then menaced him by getting back in his face as he tried to stop them again. Peaceful, my ass.

Of course they are going to be on edge as the cop approached them.

Then we have Johnson who has lied right out of the gate and his story has been evolving and changing. This does not bode well for the Brown family or Johnson.

I just don't believe this cop, decided to start shooting black men in the middle of that very busy and crowded neighborhood, with traffic on both sides of his police car. Not to mention the Youtube video where the witnesses back the cops account.

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

images

The autopsy, rational thought and eyewitness point to the cop being innocent as well. I gave you links to the ME on CNN earlier today, she stated the autopsy seems to back the cop, instead of those who think it supposes Johnsons;' story.

You seem to blow off the fact both these guys had just robbed a store and assaulted the store employee and then menaced him by getting back in his face as he tried to stop them again. Peaceful, my ass.

Then we have Johnson who has lied right out of the gate and his story has been evolving and changing. This does not bode well for the Brown family or Johnson.

I just don't believe this cop, decided to start shooting black men in the middle of that very busy and crowded neighborhood, with traffic on both sides of his police car. Not to mention the Youtube video where the witnesses back the cops account.

I didnt see those links but what did she say supported the cops story? You call walking down the middle of the street jay walking on edge? If I was on edge I would be walking on the sidewalk or a back alley so the cops would not notice me. If I were to jay walk and a cop told me to get on the sidewalk thats exactly what I would do instead of arguing if I was on edge.

The youtube video doesnt back the cop unless you want to believe the person was saying Brown was the one advancing when the cop could have been the one advancing. I watched the video and it never says who and it never said Brown was charging the cop. I already said Johnson was probably traumatized and got somethings slightly off but you keep forgetting the women. Basically what you are saying is that they are lying. Why would you think they were lying?

@Asclepias

Can you please supply these video which you claim show no injury to the cop? I've seen the one girls video, it is awful and you can't see a thing. But if you have any videos which you think don't show any injury please share them.

Also, it can take 1-2 days for a black eye to even show.

How long does it take for a black eye to form - Doctor expertise on HealthTap

I already posted the videos in the thread. If you get your eye socket fractured from a punch its not going to take 1-2 days for it to be red and swelling. Black eyes are from blood pooling. Redness and swelling is immediate. I'm not even saying Brown did not punch him. I just dont buy the savage beating claim. I would have hit him too if he grabbed me around my neck.

LMAO..cafe au lait, you're wasting your time. He's dishonest and an agitator. All he's doing is running you in circles for his amusement.
C'mon, man..you're smarter than that.

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

images

I didnt see those links but what did she say supported the cops story? You call walking down the middle of the street jay walking on edge? If I was on edge I would be walking on the sidewalk or a back alley so the cops would not notice me. If I were to jay walk and a cop told me to get on the sidewalk thats exactly what I would do instead of arguing if I was on edge.

The youtube video doesnt back the cop unless you want to believe the person was saying Brown was the one advancing when the cop could have been the one advancing. I watched the video and it never says who and it never said Brown was charging the cop. I already said Johnson was probably traumatized and got somethings slightly off but you keep forgetting the women. Basically what you are saying is that they are lying. Why would you think they were lying?

So, you don't think these two guys would be on edge as a cop stops them? Come on Asc. I already said the one girl already said her vantage point was not good, the second was driving as she first witnessed the altercation already in progress and then had to pull over according to her. I don't believe she kept her eyes on the altercation the entire time she was driving and while pulling over. Not to mention she drove up on the altercation and has no clue how it started or what happened prior to her arrival. AND according to her own account she called the other girl on the phone while the altercation was taking place. THEN the other girl looked out her window.

So while driving, pulling over and using her phone, you think she witnessed everything I think not.

Ill find the Youtube where is it clear the witness is speaking about Brown coming back.

@Asclepias

Can you please supply these video which you claim show no injury to the cop? I've seen the one girls video, it is awful and you can't see a thing. But if you have any videos which you think don't show any injury please share them.

I already posted the videos in the thread. If you get your eye socket fractured from a punch its not going to take 1-2 days for it to be red and swelling. Black eyes are from blood pooling. Redness and swelling is immediate. I'm not even saying Brown did not punch him. I just dont buy the savage beating claim. I would have hit him too if he grabbed me around my neck.

Well, it is impossible to search threads with this new format. do you mind posting them again, I can only find the one girls grainy video.

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

images

So, you don't think these two guys would be on edge as a cop stops them? Come on Asc. I already said the one girl already said her vantage point was not good, the second was driving as she first witnessed the altercation already in progress and then had to pull over according to her. I don't believe she kept her eyes on the altercation the entire time she was driving and while pulling over. Not to mention she drove up on the altercation and has no clue how it started or what happened prior to her arrival. AND according to her own account she called the other girl on the phone while the altercation was taking place. THEN the other girl looked out her window.

So while driving, pulling over and using her phone, you think she witnessed everything I think not.

Ill find the Youtube where is it clear the witness is speaking about Brown coming back.

If they were on edge why were they walking down the middle of the street instead of sneaking through a back alley? Think about that. If you just did something and you wanted to make sure you got away would you be walking down the middle of the street and then arguing with a cop when he tells you to get on the sidewalk? I know you are smarter than that.

I think the part the girls did witness proves that Brown was trying to get away. Why would he be trying to get away if he was supposed to be attacking? Why would he change his mind after the cop started shooting at him and decide to commit suicide? That version is laughably illogical. No where in any video do I hear the witness sounding amazed Brown was taunting the cop. He would have surely mentioned that as he would have gotten "points" for not being afraid.

Last edited:
@Asclepias

Well, it is impossible to search threads with this new format. do you mind posting them again, I can only find the one girls grainy video.

Well this one is worse. I cant find the clearer one. Never does he touch his eye. Never does the other cop make a motion to let him know his eye is damaged. Of course that could have happened before or after the filming but Wilson looks like he is trying to come up with a story in this video..

thanks

thanks

Nice try though.

images

If they were on edge why were they walking down the middle of the street instead of sneaking through a back alley? Think about that. If you just did something and you wanted to make sure you got away would you be walking down the middle of the street and then arguing with a cop when he tells you to get on the sidewalk? I know you are smarter than that.

I think the part the girls did witness proves that Brown was trying to get away. Why would he be trying to get away if he was supposed to be attacking? Why would he change his mind after the cop started shooting at him a decide to commit suicide? That version is laughably illogical. No where in any video do I hear the witness sounding amazed Brown was taunting the cop. He would have surely mentioned that as he would have gotten "points" for not being afraid.

So you are saying they did not just rob and assault the clerk of the store and had not a care in the world???

You think he was trying to get away and not trying to grab the cops gun and there was pulling back and forth. Her story seems to have changed too. Now she says she saw it from the beginning and heard the cops tires squeaking as he pulled up to Brown and Johnson.

Another witness to Brown shooting comes forward; video shows graphic scene |
KMOV.com St. Louis

And here she says she arrived after they were already 'tussling thought the window.

Witness Tiffany Mitchell Speaks About Michael Brown Shooting | Mediaite

@Asclepias

Well this one is worse. I cant find the clearer one. Never does he touch his eye. Never does the other cop make a motion to let him know his eye is damaged. Of course that could have happened before or after the filming but Wilson looks like he is trying to come up with a story in this video..

Yeah, that is the one I can find too. Its hard to see anything, I can only see him for seconds TBH, so how to tell if he was or did touch his eye or if its swollen it too hard IMO. Ill keep looking.

Forum List

Back