According To Witnesses The Michael Brown Killer Cop Acted Like A Vigilante

Earlier this year they were doing the knockout game. Last year it was dozens of kids stealing from a store, sort of flash shoplifters. They need shootings so they can get the latest Air Jordan's....

I remember the Watts riots. That was about civil rights. This is about getting some swag and breaking things.

Sure glad we have a black president. He won't rest until this racial strife ends.....
It's good to see your sarcasm hasn't died. I know you know that Obama thrives on racial strife. He can't be as vocal as Jesse and Al, but he and Michelle both hate white people.

When exactly did your POTUS start hating his own mother?

ferguson-mo-back-off.jpg

Has anyone who has already convicted the cop said anything about the reports that Brown attacked him, breaking his eye socket?

If you have concluded that those reports are lies, what precisely led you to that conclusion?

If they're true, would that mean that he wasn't just "jaywalking?

So, please tell me Asc, how she could hear the cops tire squeal when she arrived as they were already 'tussling'?

Another witness to Brown shooting comes forward; video shows graphic scene |
KMOV.com St. Louis
Pretty simple. You can hear tires squeal before you see anything. Imagine a car screeching to a halt. You look and you see them wrestling with each other. How is that contradictory to you?

I don't think it is that simple. She said she heard the cops tires squeal as she came around the corner, and saw the tussling with the cop. She also said she WAS NOT there for the start of the altercation in the first interview. Two different stories IMO.

The start of the altercation was the cop supposedly back up FAST, trying to open his door and then he just somehow magically reached one arm out of his car and put a 6'4" Brown in a chokehold from his door window. I believe again with her being in the midst of driving, pulling over and making phone calls she was distracted and may not have seen all of what occurred.

Has anyone who has already convicted the cop said anything about the reports that Brown attacked him, breaking his eye socket?

If you have concluded that those reports are lies, what precisely led you to that conclusion?

Yes, some have. They state his cop buddies injured him to back his story.

Common sense would lead me to conclude the reports he attacked was a lie unless you call punching the cop after he tried to grab him through the window attacking. Also if he was attacking then why was he trying to get away as the witnesses stated?

So, please tell me Asc, how she could hear the cops tire squeal when she arrived as they were already 'tussling'?

KMOV.com St. Louis
Pretty simple. You can hear tires squeal before you see anything. Imagine a car screeching to a halt. You look and you see them wrestling with each other. How is that contradictory to you?

I don't think it is that simple. She said she heard the cops tires squeal as she came around the corner, and saw the tussling with the cop. She also said she WAS NOT there for the start of the altercation in the first interview. Two different stories IMO.

The start of the altercation was the cop supposedly back up FAST, trying to open his door and then he just somehow magically reached one arm out of his car and put a 6'4" Brown in a chokehold from his door window. I believe again with her being in the midst of driving, pulling over and making phone calls she was distracted and may not have seen all of what occurred.

I think it is that simple. She said she did not see what lead up to it. She heard the tires squeal before she saw anything. How are you discounting Tiffany when you just said Dorian was all over the place? Are you saying its ok to believe him only when it fits what you think may have happened?

Common sense would lead me to conclude the reports he attacked was a lie unless you call punching the cop after he tried to grab him through the window attacking. Also if he was attacking then why was he trying to get away as the witnesses stated?

Acs, if you hear a car coming and it is backing up to you very fast and almost hits you as Johnson claims. what is the first thing you do? You jump back. How it is this cop was able to reach out of his car window and grab Brown by the neck and start to choke him as Johnson claims? Even if the cop was on top of them as only an inch away as Johnson claims, how would the cop leverage himself to grab a 6'4" man around the neck to choke him with ONE Arm?

The other amazing feat was Johnson claiming Brown was able to turn himself around while being choked and then ask Johnson to hold the cigarillos. "Here hold these for me" is exactly what Johnson claims Brown said while he was being attacked by the officer. Come on.

Funny you base your reasoning on a lie from a partner in crime.
The mere fact that he is wanted and has previously lied to the police, IMMEDIATELY IMPEACHES HIS TESTIMONY!!

Why would the officer grab him out the window, I mean he could not pull the car up or to the side??
Would you like me to provide links where not only the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE proves that DJ lied??

I mean the evidence, physical evidence that tells the truth does not support your common sense any more, would you like to take another try at it??

KMOV.com St. Louis

I think it is that simple. She said she did not see what lead up to it. She heard the tires squeal before she saw anything. How are you discounting Tiffany when you just said Dorian was all over the place? Are you saying its ok to believe him only when it fits what you think may have happened?

She said she was coming around the corner as she heard the tires squeal and that is what made her look.

KMOV.com St. Louis

I already told you I think she is being truthful as much as she can be. She was driving, then pulling her car over and then she was making at least one phone call during the event- a ton of stuff to distract her from what is going on. If she had just been standing on the sidewalk watching I might think she had a better grasp on the situation. But she had to concentrate on other things and not on what was happening given what I just mentioned above.

ETA : she also said she was looking for her phone too.

Last edited:

Acs, if you hear a car coming and it is backing up to you very fast and almost hits you as Johnson claims. what is the first thing you do? You jump back. How it is this cop was able to reach out of his car window and grab Brown by the neck and start to choke him as Johnson claims? Even if the cop was on top of them as only an inch away as Johnson claims, how would the cop leverage himself to grab a 6'4" man around the neck to choke him with ONE Arm?

The other amazing feat was Johnson claiming Brown was able to turn himself around while being choked and then ask Johnson to hold the cigarillos. "Here hold these for me" is exactly what Johnson claims Brown said while he was being attacked by the officer. Come on.

You really are putting together pieces and bits of things and not coming up with the factual statements. First of all the vehicle was an SUV not a patrol car so it was tall enough for him to get leverage. If he reversed too fast you dont necessarily jump back. Who told you thats what you do? Dorian says Wilson reached up to grab Brown. He never said Wilson was choking him.

Its not amazing for Brown to turn around while Wilson was trying to grab him in a better hold. Why do you say that it is an amazing feat? Even in the best of holds you can turn around and give your opponent your back. You must have never gotten into a fight in your life. Add to that Brown was much bigger and it would more of a nuisance to him than actually having a problem. It also gives an explanation for Piagents claim that the officer was pissed off that he couldnt grab Brown and control him. Come on now.You cant say Dorian is not credible but then use his testimony to fit your narrative.

KMOV.com St. Louis

She said she was coming around the corner as she heard the tires squeal and that is what made her look.

I agree. Why is that contradictory? She said she never saw what led up to it.

Funny you base your reasoning on a lie from a partner in crime.
The mere fact that he is wanted and has previously lied to the police, IMMEDIATELY IMPEACHES HIS TESTIMONY!!

Why would the officer grab him out the window, I mean he could not pull the car up or to the side??
Would you like me to provide links where not only the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE proves that DJ lied??

I mean the evidence, physical evidence that tells the truth does not support your common sense any more, would you like to take another try at it??

Sorry but Wilsons wifes, friend said Wilson admitted to the struggle. Until he comes out and says they didnt get into one then I have to assume the Dorian got that part correct.

Why do any officers grab people through the window? You cant provide any links that DJ lied. You can only provide your interpretation of the evidence without the benefit of a basic understanding of what happens under stress.

The physical evidence cant show me anything that would prove Wilson did not attack Brown first. I'd be interested in seeing what you have that proves it was the other way around.

KMOV.com St. Louis

I already told you I think she is being truthful as much as she can be. She was driving, then pulling her car over and then she was making at least one phone call during the event- a ton of stuff to distract her from what is going on. If she had just been standing on the sidewalk watching I might think she had a better grasp on the situation. But she had to concentrate on other things and not on what was happening given what I just mentioned above.

ETA : she also said she was looking for her phone too.

So if she didnt see the original stop how does that discredit what she saw afterwards????

Here honey here it from one of your own on his own BLACK WEBSITE!!

Dorian Johnson recants statement in shooting?
Culture, Featured 229 comments
Dorian-Johnson-recanted-300x193.jpg

I am still in NYC, and prepping for media. This came across my twitter feed, so please VERIFY for yourself.
According to this tweet, Dorian Johnson may have recanted his narrative of Michael Brown, now saying Brown did indeed attack Officer Darren Wilson.
Dorian Johnson say Michael Brown attacked Wilson The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net

You really are putting together pieces and bits of things and not coming up with the factual statements. First of all the vehicle was an SUV not a patrol car so it was tall enough for him to get leverage. If he reversed too fast you dont necessarily jump back. Who told you thats what you do? Dorian says Wilson reached up to grab Brown. He never said Wilson was choking him.

Its not amazing for Brown to turn around while Wilson was trying to grab him in a better hold. Why do you say that it is an amazing feat? Even in the best of holds you can turn around and give your opponent your back. You must have never gotten into a fight in your life. Add to that Brown was much bigger and it would more of a nuisance to him than actually having a problem. It also gives an explanation for Piagents claim that the officer was pissed off that he couldnt grab Brown and control him. Come on now.You cant say Dorian is not credible but then use his testimony to fit your narrative.

Yes, he did say he was choking him. He has said that over and over.

Johnson, 22, was walking with Brown in the street on Saturday when the two encountered police. Police have claimed that Brown assaulted one of the officers and reached for his gun. Johnson's story differs greatly from the police's version of events -- he says that the police told them to "get the fuck onto the sidewalk," grabbed Brown and began choking him when they didn't immediately obey, and shot Brown when the 18-year-old tried to flee.

Lawyer Police Haven t Talked To Michael Brown Shooting Witness

It is a feat to turn around while being choked and say "here hold these cigarillos" That is what I called a feat. I know he was in an SUV, I did not say patrol car. Again, to reach one arm ( one arm only as claimed by Johnson over and over) out the window of his ( cops) car window and start chokeing a 6'4" man is a far reaching claim.

Here honey here it from one of your own on his own BLACK WEBSITE!!

Dorian Johnson recants statement in shooting?
Culture, Featured 229 comments
Dorian-Johnson-recanted-300x193.jpg

I am still in NYC, and prepping for media. This came across my twitter feed, so please VERIFY for yourself.
According to this tweet, Dorian Johnson may have recanted his narrative of Michael Brown, now saying Brown did indeed attack Officer Darren Wilson.
Dorian Johnson say Michael Brown attacked Wilson The Black Sphere TheBlackSphere.net

Where do you see a recanted confession? Your link doesn't say anything. Did you post the wrong link? Probably some white guy hacked his Twitter account.

Forum List

Back