ACLU defends article linking Taylor Swift to white supremacists

[/IMG]No, it doesn't. Now, the word "racist" means "but heart negroes looking to blame their failures on successful white people".

7463664.jpg
Successful white people? :laugh:

Its obvious you dont know any of those people?
I might not know them but they all know me. many successful people are successful because of my online tips on how to be successful.
They may be successful at wrassling pigs because of your tips but thats not exactly the type of success I was talking about.
If wrassling pigs is Ebonics for successful investment and stock market trading you would be right, but doubt people who speak Ebonics knows anything more than drinking 40oz Colt 45's and sexually harassing white women.
Wrassling pigs is redneck for wrestling pigs but you knew that already. Like I said thats not the type of success I was speaking about.
Do these black women consent to rednecks wrestling them? Besides, why would a redneck want to wrestle a black woman?

Successful white people? :laugh:

Its obvious you dont know any of those people?
I might not know them but they all know me. many successful people are successful because of my online tips on how to be successful.
They may be successful at wrassling pigs because of your tips but thats not exactly the type of success I was talking about.
If wrassling pigs is Ebonics for successful investment and stock market trading you would be right, but doubt people who speak Ebonics knows anything more than drinking 40oz Colt 45's and sexually harassing white women.
Wrassling pigs is redneck for wrestling pigs but you knew that already. Like I said thats not the type of success I was speaking about.
Do these black women consent to rednecks wrestling them? Besides, why would a redneck want to wrestle a black woman?
Rednecks like wrassling pigs so they can tire them out and have unrestricted sex with the pigs. Since they are bigger than the dogs they normally sodomize the wrassling period is necessary to wear them down.

Rednecks like wrassling pigs so they can tire them out and have unrestricted sex with the pigs. Since they are bigger than the dogs they normally sodomize the wrassling period is necessary to wear them down.
Why would anyone need tire out a black woman for sex? For $5.00 you can save yourself the trouble.

Why would anyone need tire out a black woman for sex? For $5.00 you can save yourself the trouble.
Rednecks dont have $5 dollars or access to any women other than their mom and sisters. Thats why they attack animals and rape them when their moms say "not tonight"..

Rednecks dont have $5 dollars or access to any women other than their mom and sisters. Thats why they attack animals and rape them when their moms say "not tonight"..
How do you pass yourself off as a rednecks mom?

You'd have to ask a pig. I know you know a lot of them.

I honestly don't know any black women.

Thats why I said you should ask a pig. They usually are the go to for rednecks when their sisters and moms wont give them some.

Thats why I said you should ask a pig. They usually are the go to for rednecks when their sisters and moms wont give them some.
But, I don't know any black woman that I could ask.

I'm trying to understand what the problem is with the American Civil Liberties Union defending someone's civil liberties. If they aren't willing to defend offensive speech, what's the point in defending free speech at all?

The speech in question is making extremely toxic and hateful accusations based on NOTHING to a person who does not deserve such an unprovoked attack.
It looks like it's accusing her of remaining silent and supposing that this has some effect. As long as they don't slander her (make a claim that she said something she didn't say, for example), it's protected speech.

Unfortunately, there will always be morons who read a baseless blurb on the internet and swallow it hook, line, and sinker. I personally don't care about such retards.

An excerpt from the article in question.

"“Silence in the face of injustice means support for the oppressor,” the article states.

The article goes on to suggest that lyrics from Swift’s songs and imagery from her videos is meant to embolden racists.

“Taylor’s lyrics in ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ seem to play to the same subtle, quiet white support of a racial hierarchy. Many on the alt-right see the song as part of a ‘re-awakening,’ in line with Trump’s rise,” the article reads. “At one point in the accompanying music video, Taylor lords over an army of models from a podium, akin to what Hitler had in Nazis Germany. The similarities are uncanny and unsettling.”"

The article is claiming that she "said" something, with her "silence".

Those "retards" you dismiss are the type of people to riot at your concerts or murder you with a brick.

The media has become a problem in our society.

I'm trying to understand what the problem is with the American Civil Liberties Union defending someone's civil liberties. If they aren't willing to defend offensive speech, what's the point in defending free speech at all?

The speech in question is making extremely toxic and hateful accusations based on NOTHING to a person who does not deserve such an unprovoked attack.
It looks like it's accusing her of remaining silent and supposing that this has some effect. As long as they don't slander her (make a claim that she said something she didn't say, for example), it's protected speech.

Unfortunately, there will always be morons who read a baseless blurb on the internet and swallow it hook, line, and sinker. I personally don't care about such retards.

"“Silence in the face of injustice means support for the oppressor,” the article states.

The article goes on to suggest that lyrics from Swift’s songs and imagery from her videos is meant to embolden racists.

“Taylor’s lyrics in ‘Look What You Made Me Do’ seem to play to the same subtle, quiet white support of a racial hierarchy. Many on the alt-right see the song as part of a ‘re-awakening,’ in line with Trump’s rise,” the article reads. “At one point in the accompanying music video, Taylor lords over an army of models from a podium, akin to what Hitler had in Nazis Germany. The similarities are uncanny and unsettling.”"

Those "retards" you dismiss are the type of people to riot at your concerts or murder you with a brick.

Once again, the fault lies with those dumbasses. Our government is also complicit by giving welfare to negroes and allowing them to breed to such high numbers, which results in more riots.

Once again, the fault lies with those dumbasses. Our government is also complicit by giving welfare to negroes and allowing them to breed to such high numbers, which results in more riots.

This thread is about a reporter being a piece of shit.

The retards most likely to cause trouble over his lies and libel, are these almost all white pieces of shit.

antifa.jpg

Your racism is not helpful in any way, and only serves to empower the vile Left and it gives them badly needed evidence to support their boogie man of White Racism.

That is the most you are going to accomplish.

Forum List

Back