ACORN Baltimore -- flat-out corruption on display.

Ravi is behind one of 3 doors

Door 1- I'm a communist so fuck off

Door 2- I did so much drugs I don't know what I'm saying or thinking

Door 3- I'm just stupid.

ACORN is a strawman, like that Greek Millionaire, what was his name? You know the one who supposedly "Ran the Democratic Party" but hardly any democrats knew who he was?

Oh yeah, Soros, something Soros...

I again rest my case....you truly are living in the mushroom kingdom with little leprechauns dancing around in your head!!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I have a question, how do we untangle the web of corruption that this thug organization has created?

How do we stop any federal money AKA our money from going to any of these thug organizations?

How do we stop their agenda? These 2 women will go down, but what remains are the ones who are in charge, the head of the snake must be cut off before the snake dies!

And those who are defending ACORN, are being disingenuous, and intellectually dishonest!

Are you an ACORN seedling or an American? Hey I am just asking? I really want to know why someone would defend ACORN. They have been a corrupt organization from it's inception.

ACORN Workers Face Charges of Alleged Voter Registration Fraud in Florida

and state authorities in Miami are still searching for five of the 11 people suspected of falsifying information on hundreds of voter registration cards -- including registering the name of the late actor Paul Newman -- the Florida Department of Law Enforcement told FOXNews.com Thursday.

Six people were taken into custody Wednesday as arrest warrants were issued for 11 workers hired by the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now -- or ACORN -- on charges of voter registration fraud.

[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/09/acorn-turns-florida-workers-voter-fraud-charges/"]source[/URL]

its no secret this mob threw the election for Osama. which he still funds with taxpayer $$$. if they get em locked up maybe the power of the vote will return. maybe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pimpin' for ACORN - another scam

Officials with the controversial community organizing group ACORN were secretly videotaped offering to assist two individuals posing as a pimp and a prostitute, encouraging them to lie to the Internal Revenue Service and providing guidance on how to claim underage girls from South America as dependents.
[URL="http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,548827,00.html"]link[/URL]

stinks like a whorehouse at low tide !!!!

So you think Paul Newman showed up to vote? Could Republicans be any more dumb?

ACORN is a strawman, like that Greek Millionaire, what was his name? You know the one who supposedly "Ran the Democratic Party" but hardly any democrats knew who he was?

Since you say you don't care, why are you then making such effort to dissemble, deflect, everything else?

Odd, that.....

Oh, you got me!

I'm so worried now that you've found our secret achilles heel!

ROFLMAO!

Last edited:
Obama the Citizens Services Inc. — a subsidiary of ACORN and the
FEC

FEC reports show that from February-May 2008, Obama paid $832,598.29 to CSI.
The payments were for:
$310,441.20 25-FEB-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$160,689.40 27-FEB-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$98,451.20 29-FEB-08 TRAVEL/LODGING
$74,578.01 13-MAR-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$18,417.00 28-MAR-08 POLLING
$18,633.60 29-APR-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$63,000.00 29-APR-08 ADVANCE WORK
$105.84 02-MAY-08 LICENSE FEES
$75,000.00 17-MAY-08 ADVANCE WORK
$13,176.20 17-MAY-08 PER DIEM
Interesting services and payments for a nonprofit that supposedly does simple canvassing work on behalf of low-income people. And now, the Obama campaign is going to wave its magic wand and change those services to get-out-the-vote work? What the…?
For your information: The New Orleans building that houses CSI also houses multiple chapters of ACORN and the SEIU– as well as the 527 group Communities Voting Together.

Obama will have a real hard time throwing ACORN under the bus

Tip of the criminal iceberg.

Meanwhile, ACORN is now managing apartment buildings: Or maybe, Brothels?

Michelle Malkin » ACORN Watch, Pt II: Obama hid $800,000 payment to ACORN through “Citizen Services, Inc.”

Obamacorn? you bet!

Look at this comment on YouTube from an Obamaphile committed kool-aid drinker/dealer:

strongmeasures:
LOL...This is total garbage...First of all it's entrapment since the acorn employees have show no prior indication of wanting to commit a crime...Second of all, was this video sting conducted by official law enforcement officers? Third of all, the actors are clearly trying to coax or lead their targets to give the answers they want. Fourth of all, the timing of the video's release, just after Obama's successful speech, makes me certain this is another cynical smear attempt.
:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Please stop! My sides are still hurting from last night!

Look up "entrapment" dumbass, and you'll find that by definition only Law Enforcement can "entrap."

And really, HOW again is this a "smear attempt" on Obama? Are Obama and ACORN one and the same?

Apologists for this are almost as surreal as the video itself!:lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol: :rofl: :lol::lol::lol:

Since when do you have to exhibit a prior indication of wanting to commit a crime to have a crime be a crime?

I think this fool thinks "crime" means "capital homicide".

Since you say you don't care, why are you then making such effort to dissemble, deflect, everything else?

Odd, that.....

Oh, you got me!

ROFLMAO!

It is not an achilles heel we want, it is the head of the snake, we seek ;)

Guess what, we are not backing off, do not underestimate the will of freedom loving Americans

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Fcrsb_gyEg]YouTube - Tea Party Commercial[/ame]

The left still avoids this thread more than Perez Hilton avoids vagina's .......

Obama the Citizens Services Inc. — a subsidiary of ACORN and the
FEC

FEC reports show that from February-May 2008, Obama paid $832,598.29 to CSI.
The payments were for:
$310,441.20 25-FEB-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$160,689.40 27-FEB-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$98,451.20 29-FEB-08 TRAVEL/LODGING
$74,578.01 13-MAR-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$18,417.00 28-MAR-08 POLLING
$18,633.60 29-APR-08 STAGING, SOUND, LIGHTING
$63,000.00 29-APR-08 ADVANCE WORK
$75,000.00 17-MAY-08 ADVANCE WORK
$13,176.20 17-MAY-08 PER DIEM
Interesting services and payments for a nonprofit that supposedly does simple canvassing work on behalf of low-income people. And now, the Obama campaign is going to wave its magic wand and change those services to get-out-the-vote work? What the…?
For your information: The New Orleans building that houses CSI also houses multiple chapters of ACORN and the SEIU– as well as the 527 group Communities Voting Together.

Obama will have a real hard time throwing ACORN under the bus

Tip of the criminal iceberg.

Meanwhile, ACORN is now managing apartment buildings: Or maybe, Brothels?

Michelle Malkin » ACORN Watch, Pt II: Obama hid $800,000 payment to ACORN through “Citizen Services, Inc.”

Obamacorn? you bet!

He can't. ACORN Needs to be stopped or it will end the Republic.

He is a Part of it.

He Will Obstruct and Protect At All Cost.

ACORN Has to be Taken Down.

We need to Catch Them at Every Turn and Expose The Corruption, on The Web. There is some to little support in Broadcasting, that support is already at risk.

Odd, that.....

Oh, you got me!

ROFLMAO!
No foolio, just called you on your obvious, infantile, blatant hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back