ACORN - Not a Bad Nut After All

asking people to registar to vote is a crime in this assholes mind.

You are one shitty American old and tired

Please take a look at how you address me during this debate and then take a look at how MarcATL addresses me.

Likewise, please take a look at how I address MarcATL.

Now you will understand why your credbility on this board is in question by both sides of the debate.

Old & Tired...why do you hate poor Americans so much?

You do not know me.
I am very much in favor of helping those that need help.
But there are many things I believe one needs to do from the heart.....and voting is one of them. It is not in any of our best interests for someone to vote becuase it is the "in thing to do".

Go to hell.

You embrace lies and defend attacking over and over again a Group like ACORN who has registared millions of legal voters and has NEVER been convicted of any wrongdoing yet has been the victim of the Bush Politizied DOJ ( they fired people for REFUSING to go after them with false charges).

You are on this thread saying they should NOT registar legal American voters.

WHY????????

because you hold party over country

Their history and current social status says that they are disenfranchised.

Let me ask you this, do you think that politicians, I mean ANY politician really and truly want MOST to ALL Americans to be involved in the democratic process?

Lets see what you answer and we can take it from there.

BTW...I gotta go, already late for an appointment.

edit: This means you OldAndTired.

You do not know me.
But there are many things I believe one needs to do from the heart.....and voting is one of them. It is not in any of our best interests for someone to vote becuase it is the "in thing to do".

Democracy works best when everyone votes.

Americans have the right to vote for ANY damned reason they see fit.

You just dont want certain Americans to vote.

Their history and current social status says that they are disenfranchised.
Let me ask you this, do you think that politicians, I mean ANY politician really and truly want MOST to ALL Americans to be involved in the democratic process?

Lets see what you answer and we can take it from there.

BTW...I gotta go, already late for an appointment.

edit: This means you OldAndTired.

Because they don't have the will to register is why they are disenfranchised? Now that is hilarious. OldandTired is correct in his post. Some on the left MarcATL have a very liberal view and interpretation of the definition of disenfranchised.

Let me give you a lesson you should have learned by the fourth grade, Marc.
disenfranchised:
to deprive of a franchise, of a legal right, or of some privilege or immunity especially to deprive of the right to voteRelated Forms
1. dis·en·fran·chise·ment+di-s/un-!fran-+chIz-munt \ -ˌchīz-mənt, -chəz- \ noun

Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary copyright © 2009 by Merriam-Webster, incorporated

this country is a better place every time an American choses to vote.

Do you agree?

You do not know me.

Democracy works best when everyone votes.

Americans have the right to vote for ANY damned reason they see fit.

You just dont want certain Americans to vote.
Truth you are projecting again....please show all of us where OldandTired says he doesn't want certain Americans not to vote? :lol:

Let me get this straight...so there are some Americans that are upset that government funds are used to encourage fellow Americans to vote? Is that what I'm to understand?

If the funds were used to educate americans on why they should vote, I would suppoort it 100%.

But to encourage them to do someting they do not wish to do?

No. A big waste of money

Now do not try to spin this. THose who are on the streets "encouraging" are nbot out there educating...are not taught how to educate...are not experienced educators....they are low paid poor people themselves, lookng to make a buck...with no special training....just quotas.

So do not try to spin it.

There you go he does not support them just registaring people.

Do you agree?

I answered you will you answer me?

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/oct/18/local/me-fraud18

This is probably fine by you huh?

Dozens of newly minted Republican voters say they were duped into joining the party by a GOP contractor with a trail of fraud complaints stretching across the country.

Voters contacted by The Times said they were tricked into switching parties while signing what they believed were petitions for tougher penalties against child molesters. Some said they were told that they had to become Republicans to sign the petition, contrary to California initiative law. Others had no idea their registration was being changed.

Last edited:
Let me get this straight...so there are some Americans that are upset that government funds are used to encourage fellow Americans to vote? Is that what I'm to understand?

If the funds were used to educate americans on why they should vote, I would suppoort it 100%.

But to encourage them to do someting they do not wish to do?

No. A big waste of money

Now do not try to spin this. THose who are on the streets "encouraging" are nbot out there educating...are not taught how to educate...are not experienced educators....they are low paid poor people themselves, lookng to make a buck...with no special training....just quotas.

So do not try to spin it.

There you go he does not support them just registaring people.

What are you interpreting from that? I'm not understanding that post the same as you are, Truth.

Do you agree?

I answered you will you answer me?

Voters say they were duped - Los Angeles Times

This is probably fine by you huh?

Dozens of newly minted Republican voters say they were duped into joining the party by a GOP contractor with a trail of fraud complaints stretching across the country.

Voters contacted by The Times said they were tricked into switching parties while signing what they believed were petitions for tougher penalties against child molesters. Some said they were told that they had to become Republicans to sign the petition, contrary to California initiative law. Others had no idea their registration was being changed.

I answered you, truth. For the second part....that goes on both sides of isle.

He does not support ACORN registaring people 100%.

That is very clear from his post

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree. I would really like people to take the time and be educated on what they are voting on. It's a dream of mine that all will vote, and actually understand what they are voting on. I know, I know.....

Then why do you spew hate based on rumors for a group like ACORN that has registared MILLIONS of legal voters ?

ACORN has a track record, Truth...sorry but that's the bottom line. They have been busted, and their results will always be questioned whether it's legit or not. Problem is when your a non profit organization, you can't be biased in politics....AT ALL, you could lose your non profit status legally. ACORN has shown over and over just how biased they are.
Get another honest non profit group out there to do the work that ACORN does.

Do you agree?

Yes, I agree. I would really like people to take the time and be educated on what they are voting on. It's a dream of mine that all will vote, and actually understand what they are voting on. I know, I know.....

Then why do you spew hate based on rumors for a group like ACORN that has registared MILLIONS of legal voters ?

refer to post #96, Truth...and knock of me spewing hate, asshole. You want a conversation then stop with that rhetoric...got it?

Exactly why does someone need someone else registering them?

ANd dont giove me some rhetoric about "the poor have no way to do it" or "the poor believe they have no reason to vote"....

Millions in this country......many of them VERY POOR.....fought for years for the right to vote.

But now they have good reason to have to be prompted to vote?

ACORN has a track record, Truth...sorry but that's the bottom line. They have been busted, and their results will always be questioned whether it's legit or not. Problem is when your a non profit organization, you can't be biased in politics....AT ALL, you could lose your non profit status legally. ACORN has shown over and over just how biased they are.

There track record is of being the victim. When you hire someone to do your taxes and they defraud you by faking the results you are the victim.

That is exactly what has happened to ACORN and you cons insist that is it more and then suggest it cant be helped?

How have they showed their BIAS??????

The Bush DOJ fired lawyers (many were Rs) for refusing to bring false charges againt ACORN right before the elections. THEY HAVE BEEN SMEARED. Just like Kerry was by the swift boaters. Republicans refuse to accept the facts and still PRETEND that the lies are true.

You are being completely dishonest

There track record is of being the victim. When you hire someone to do your taxes and they defraud you by faking the results you are the victim.

That is exactly what has happened to ACORN and you cons insist that is it more and then suggest it cant be helped?

How have they showed their BIAS??????

The Bush DOJ fired lawyers (many were Rs) for refusing to bring false charges againt ACORN right before the elections. THEY HAVE BEEN SMEARED. Just like Kerry was by the swift boaters. Republicans refuse to accept the facts and still PRETEND that the lies are true.

You are being completely dishonest

ADCORN rallies for Obama mean nothing to you I guess

Forum List

Back