*Acosta You're Done!*

Trump and the GOP have set Acosta up for life. They've made his career.
not really. when the need for tabloid trash dies, like all fads do, acosta will be remembered as the kind of tabloid trash and their champion.

that branding will carry through to anyone trying to do "real" journalism in todays extremely difficult climate towards journalists. they'll remember how his antics made their job more difficult than it already was or had to be.

not really. when the need for tabloid trash dies, like all fads do, acosta will be remembered as the kind of tabloid trash and their champion.

that branding will carry through to anyone trying to do "real" journalism in todays extremely difficult climate towards journalists. they'll remember how his antics made their job more difficult than it already was or had to be.
Only right wingers will think that.

He's the Sam Donaldson of his generation.

Only right wingers will think that.

He's the Sam Donaldson of his generation.
and only left wingers wanting to scream TRUMP SUCKS see acosta as a "journalist".

he's a loud mouthed fad that will go the way of the pet rock and never be as useful.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

1. For putting hands on the woman trying to take the mic from him.

2. For not giving up the mic when requested.

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.

I watched the who thing that day and Acosta was in the wrong no matter how you try to spin this.

The disrespect he has shown to that female and his fellow journalists was on full display that day.

Now this is not defending Trump and his tantrum during the incident and my opinion Trump could have been less aggressive in the exchange, but Acosta on his part was wrong and should not be allow back.

They should send Don Lemon instead.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.

I watched the who thing that day and Acosta was in the wrong no matter how you try to spin this.

The disrespect he has shown to that female and his fellow journalists was on full display that day.

Now this is not defending Trump and his tantrum during the incident and my opinion Trump could have been less aggressive in the exchange, but Acosta on his part was wrong and should not be allow back.

Regardless, Acosta will be employed and covering the White House long after Trump is gone.

Wait a second, if Fox News supports it, it’s bad.

Liberal Sophie’s Choice.

Fox News or Trump?

Looks like you guys agree with Fox News on this one.

Hahaha

Sorry bout that,

1. He will never see the White House again.
  2. Maybe from the street but not inside for no less than 6 years.
  3. Trump just about came around his podium and kicked his ass, remember he wondered away to his left, when Acosta was smacking that interns arm?
  4. Yeah I remember and Acosta sat his ass down real quick too!,..lol!!!!
  5. Then he popped up with more questions!
  6. All the while Trump was ready to come and stomp his ass!
  7. There is just cause for him being banished!
  8. Fox News Backs CNN’s White House Lawsuit
  9. jim-acosta1.jpg
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Ah, more "winning" huh? Trump manages to act like a shit boss and all the scum bags come out cheering. Forget the attack on the First Amendment, you never really cared about any of the amendment other than the second anyway, did ya?

Let be factual those like you hate the Constitution from how we elect the President to the First Amendment, so please pot stop calling the kettle black!

The reality is Acosta was in the wrong and refused to let it go but so was Trump for his tirade during the event.

Acosta is your hero because of your hatred for Trump but had Fox News done the same thing with Obama and Obama acted like Trump you would be attacking Fox and defending Obama.

So cut the damn nonsense or don't seeing partisans are just nuts!

3. For being disruptive.

Regardless, Acosta will be employed and covering the White House long after Trump is gone.

True.

Who cares?

She was there to take the mic, and he didn't give it up like he was supposed to.

I understand.

He was being a prick, just about the same. He was completely disrespecting that young women, he might as well have raped her.

Yeah, what he did was just like rape! :anj_stfu:

You are a fucking moron
Of course I am being hyperbolic.

What I am trying to illustrate here is the reverse. I'm pointing out the double standards in our society and how the different partisans hold each other to different standards.

If that had been Obama, and some conservative journalist had treated that female that way, brushing her aside when she was only trying to do her job? Pshh, such hyper masculinity? Would the news of this incident be about his credentials, or about the disrespect to the office of the president and the woman trying to do her job?

3. For being disruptive.

There was no disrespect shown to that woman. She tried grabbing the mic from him before he was finished. Something she had not done to anyone else in the room even as others asked more than 1 question. Acosta even said, “pardon me, ma’am,” as she tried grabbing the mic and he handed it to her when trump said, “put down the mic.”

And it doesn’t matter if he’s allowed back in or not. Even if he returns, he’s never going to be called on again.

3. For being disruptive.

He lost his employers access to the White House with his unprofessionalism. Any normal company would fire him. But CNN is a political party and not a journalism company just as Acosta is a shill for the ruling elites we evicted in 2016.
So I have to agree with you. Acosta will always get paid.

acosta didn't do anything wrong... he was doing his JOB but donny-liddle-hands just can't handle simple questions.

3. For being disruptive.

As long as he's with CNN he'll never be taken serious...I don't now but lets face facts, CNN is a fcking joke

Acosta was just doing his job...attacking the American people while in the pay of a huge multinational corporation.
i was a journalist in college. it in fact was my minor.

what acosta is / was doing is not "journalism" so i don't think he can benefit from that "right". he was antagonizing the president to get ATTA BOYS from the CNN audience and his "tough" questions were not questions, they were him TELLING the president HIS opinion of it and mad the president didn't see it that way.

people need to stop with the "he was doing his job" crap cause unless he's now officially an antagonist / junk shock writer (of which he really is) then no - he's not doing the job of a true journalist.

some people will simply twist any standard to fit their views and it's fucking insane.

Agreed. CNN considers itself the preeminent branch of government and Acosta was giving a policy speech on their behalf.
trump got pissy about it, as he always does, went for the mic, acosta pushed her arm away and suddenly we've set off nukes in a china shop vs. some adults are simply acting like 4th graders mad at recess.

people have gone friggin insane.

acosta at this point should be granted access again and a set of rules of engagement needs to be in place he needs to sign and maybe all journalists need to sign to show they've read and understand the rules. if he acts up again, he loses it for a month. again after that; 3 strikes and you're out for a year.

i've never seen ANY "journalist" act the way he does. most i've ever known are fair minded people doing their job so i HATE the whole *the media is your enemy* stance the president touts. it *is* destructive and a horrible way to deal with the fanatics. in the end it's just some jacked up symbiotic relationship between CNN and Trumpy Bear.

annoying as hell and i wish both sides would realize recess is over and grow up.
Have past Presidents acted like Trump, telling reporters that he is not going to answer their question and telling them to sit down and stop asking?
I don't know. Maybe they have. I don't watch the daily pressers.

donny-liddle-hands only likes questions that make him look good.

questions that make him look bad are forbidden! :salute:

:uhoh3:

anyone pretending to be a PATRIOT who can't see the problem with the team trump's attempt to shut down and shut up dissenting questioners, is a clueless hack... just like our SO-CALLED president.

3. For being disruptive.

I didn't see it Bruce. What did Acosta say/do that was disrespectful? Besides not giving back the mike until he was done?

3. For being disruptive.

I didn't see it Bruce. What did Acosta say/do that was disrespectful? Besides not giving back the mike until he was done?
Acosta mistakens the White House press room for the Jerry Springer Show.

Forum List

Back