*Acosta You're Done!*

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

1. For putting hands on the woman trying to take the mic from him.

2. For not giving up the mic when requested.

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.
Posting an edited video from Infowars tells you all you need to know about this corrupt administration. They are an embarrassment throughout the entire world.

The administration as thus far given no less than 3 excuses for why they revoked Acosta’s hard pass....

3. For being disruptive.

That they can’t make up their mind and even resorted to posting an edited video obtained from InfoWars reveals how weak the ground under them really is. I think CNN will prevail in their lawsuit and Acosta will return to the White House but Trump will prevail in the long run because he’ll never call on Acosta to ask a question.
Posting an edited video from Infowars tells you all you need to know about this corrupt administration. They are an embarrassment throughout the entire world.
thank fking gawd!!!

Mexican word of the day, "Acosta".

Jim will now have to do the news, from "Acosta" street! LOL

No, wrong meaning! He's out of the White House so he can no longer acosta people.

acoster.jpg

true to form, baby donald throws hissy fits over being confronted with tough questions.

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is part of his JOB...

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is the cornerstone of our constitutional Republic...

%C2%A9Matt-Bonner-2.gif

attack, attack, attack, bully, bully, bully, lie, lie, lie :102:

^ that's just the GREAT baby donny way! :eusa_clap:
funny how you don't even know the scenario. go fking figure.

funny how you pretend to know what i supposedly "don't even know".

make your point, or don't.. dumbo.

true to form, baby donald throws hissy fits over being confronted with tough questions.

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is part of his JOB...

never mind that being confronted with tough questions "from the people" is the cornerstone of our constitutional Republic...

%C2%A9Matt-Bonner-2.gif

attack, attack, attack, bully, bully, bully, lie, lie, lie :102:

^ that's just the GREAT baby donny way! :eusa_clap:
funny how you don't even know the scenario. go fking figure.

funny how you pretend to know what i supposedly "don't even know".

make your point, or don't.. dumbo.
well I asked because your post infers that Acosta didn't get an answer. he did. So what is it you don't get about the exchange? really, are you that fking dense?

Sorry bout that,

1. Acosta has no chance to see inside the White House for 6 years.
  2. Or be anywhere near the President.
  3. He may as well get fired!
  4. Or maybe Trump can RETIRE HIM!
  5. Trumps good at retiring folks!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I’m hoping he makes him stroke out. Acosta would look awesome with a saggy left side face.

Is that what happened to Trump's chin?

No. You hear about that darkmatter storm coming at earth? Trumps chin is actually an alien overboard summoning dark forces to come enslave us.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I’m hoping he makes him stroke out. Acosta would look awesome with a saggy left side face.

No. You hear about that darkmatter storm coming at earth? Trumps chin is actually an alien overboard summoning dark forces to come enslave us.

And I thought he was just fat.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, we are all dead.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, we are all dead.

Well all rightey then.

Sorry bout that,

1. In about three and a half hours the shit will hit the fan, I will report how the splatter splats!!!
  2. Crazy people stop littering my thread,..ty!
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No, we are all dead.

Well all rightey then.

Just trying to help.

3. For being disruptive.

I watched the who thing that day and Acosta was in the wrong no matter how you try to spin this.

The disrespect he has shown to that female and his fellow journalists was on full display that day.

Now this is not defending Trump and his tantrum during the incident and my opinion Trump could have been less aggressive in the exchange, but Acosta on his part was wrong and should not be allow back.

They should send Don Lemon instead.
Regardless, Acosta will be employed and covering the White House long after Trump is gone.

But he won't be disrespecting President Trump in the White House any time in the near future which what this is all about. Nothing else really matters.

3. For being disruptive.

I watched the who thing that day and Acosta was in the wrong no matter how you try to spin this.

The disrespect he has shown to that female and his fellow journalists was on full display that day.

Now this is not defending Trump and his tantrum during the incident and my opinion Trump could have been less aggressive in the exchange, but Acosta on his part was wrong and should not be allow back.

Regardless, Acosta will be employed and covering the White House long after Trump is gone.

But he won't be disrespecting President Trump in the White House any time in the near future which what this is all about. Nothing else really matters.

That's what you think.

3. For being disruptive.

Maybe from Trump's viewpoint, but Acosta is loving this, I'd guess CNN is, too.

I'm referring to Acosta's perspective. This has been a HUGE career assist for him.

Cynical as hell, but true. That's what he's about right now.

Sorry bout that,

1. Predictions?
  2. Go ahead there is time.
  3. I predict the judge will laugh saying "The reporters don't have a constitutional right to go to White House!"
  4. That will open all sorts of Pandora boxes.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

3. For being disruptive.

I didn't see it Bruce. What did Acosta say/do that was disrespectful? Besides not giving back the mike until he was done?

It odd that you should be so ignorant of this event long after it happened and has been discussed at length through numerous threads.

Senility finally creeping up on you?

Acosta was simply making statements instead of asking Trump questions, and refused to shut up and sit down when his turn was over. When told to give up the mike, he refused to give it up to the intern who came to take it. He was an ass, plain and simple.
Nonsense, Acosta asked questions...

1. Why did you characterize the caravan as an invasion?

2. Do you think you demonized immigrants in this election?

3. On the Russian investigation, are you concerned you may have indictments coming from this investigation?

Sorry bout that,

1. Predictions?
  3. I predict the judge will laugh saying "The reporters don't have a constitutional right to go to White House!"
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I predict the judge will decide that since Acosta is not exhibiting a threat to trump or his family, trump can’t decide which reporters a White House qualified news agency can send. Acosta will get his hard pass back and will return to the White House.

I also predict that no one in the White House under the Trump administration will ever again call on him to ask a question.

Sorry bout that,

1. Predictions?
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I predict the judge will decide that since Acosta is not exhibiting a threat to trump or his family, trump can’t decide which reporters a White House qualified news agency can send. Acosta will get his hard pass back and will return to the White House.
I also predict that no one in the White House under the Trump administration will ever again call on him to ask a question.

Acosta can write and/or say whatever he wants about Trump, he has 'free speech'.

The question is, does the President have the right to bar a disrespectful reporter, who refuses to follow simple instructions about handing the mic over to the intern, from attending press conferences. I hope the judge says its Trump's WH and he can invite and/or bar anyone he chooses. Its about behavior and respect.

Sorry bout that,

1. So we wait.
  2. The judge backed down from making his decision on the Acosta case.
  3. He lost the will to decide, it should be rather apparent that the press don't run the White House, its the President!
  4. In either case he will catch flack.
  5. The press can and should be ALL shut out if the President says so.
  6. I think he should for a week,...to let the press see who is in charge.
  7. The media can write all the fake news they want but they don't need to say that their source was taken from the White House.
  8. The President does not have to let the press into his home and have a disrespectful reporter harass him in his home.
  9. The damned fake press are guests, if they are rude guest, throw the bum out!
  10. Its common sense, this judge had better have common sense.
  11. Trump does have support from the media:
Conservative outlet One America News files brief in support of White House in CNN legal battle

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The main problem isn't Jim Acosta but rather Jeff Zucker, president of CNN. Acosta wouldn't dare be an a-hole on the job unless his boss wanted him to be an a-hole.

Forum List

Back