Active Shooter With Hostages in Amarillo, TX Walmart

Breaking Police scanner: Active Shooter With Hostages in Amarillo, TX Walmart

Who the fuck wants to make a move on WalMart? The most you'll get is a senior wanting to check your bag or white trash with a EBT card.

Check the numbers, asshole. Approximately, 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on EBT (food stamps). 25% of the 47 million food stamp recipients are black. That translates to 11.7 million blacks on food stamps. Blacks make up 13% of the 320 million in the U.S. or 42 million. Upon calculating the numbers (11.7 million/42 million) it comes to 28% of the black population using food stamps.

Let's do it for whites. 35% of those on food stamps are white or 16.5 million. Of the 320 million in the population, whites constitutes 65% of the population or 208 million. Calculating shows that approximately 8% or 1 in every 12 1/2 whites use food stamps.

In other words, you could line up 100 blacks and 100 whites and start counting. Before you got to 1 white, you would already have statistically counted 3 blacks on food stamps.
Racist!

Who the fuck wants to make a move on WalMart? The most you'll get is a senior wanting to check your bag or white trash with a EBT card.

Check the numbers, asshole. Approximately, 1 in every 3 1/2 blacks is on EBT (food stamps). 25% of the 47 million food stamp recipients are black. That translates to 11.7 million blacks on food stamps. Blacks make up 13% of the 320 million in the U.S. or 42 million. Upon calculating the numbers (11.7 million/42 million) it comes to 28% of the black population using food stamps.

Let's do it for whites. 35% of those on food stamps are white or 16.5 million. Of the 320 million in the population, whites constitutes 65% of the population or 208 million. Calculating shows that approximately 8% or 1 in every 12 1/2 whites use food stamps.

In other words, you could line up 100 blacks and 100 whites and start counting. Before you got to 1 white, you would already have statistically counted 3 blacks on food stamps.
Racist!

I was addressing tiggerred's statement about white trash and EBT. If she thinks whites using EBT makes them white trash, she really must have a bad opinion about a group that uses it on a level almost 4x that of whites.

I stated a statistical fact.

Racist!

I was addressing tiggerred's statement about white trash and EBT. If she thinks whites using EBT makes them white trash, she really must have a bad opinion about a group that uses it on a level almost 4x that of whites.

Yes, I know. I was kidding! You can't reach her with facts, they confuse the issue.

That's Texas. They aren't much for hostage negotiations or crisis management.
Walmart employee takes another employee hostage at the point of a gun. A headshot is the quickest way to protect the hostage.

SWAT team kills suspect who took hostages at Amarillo, Texas Walmart, investigators say | Fox News
"We do consider this a work-place violence situation at this point," the sheriff's office said. One store employee told KFDA the gunman earlier released a worker and the store manager but was still inside the Walmart.

Witnesses told KVII an employee took another employee hostage.

Police said they were looking for a Somali man wearing khaki pants, KFDA added. Officers reportedly were evacuating shoppers from the west side of the store in the Texas Panhandle.

Racist!

Yes, I know. I was kidding! You can't reach her with facts, they confuse the issue.

She's confused having to read the letter "A". It's too long.

Walmart employee takes another employee hostage at the point of a gun. A headshot is the quickest way to protect the hostage.

SWAT team kills suspect who took hostages at Amarillo, Texas Walmart, investigators say | Fox News
"We do consider this a work-place violence situation at this point," the sheriff's office said. One store employee told KFDA the gunman earlier released a worker and the store manager but was still inside the Walmart.

Police said they were looking for a Somali man wearing khaki pants, KFDA added. Officers reportedly were evacuating shoppers from the west side of the store in the Texas Panhandle.

Another happy immigrant story.

Not everyone assimilates well. Even among my wide, rich history of immigrant forebears not all adapted to the New World 100%.

Not everyone assimilates well. Even among my wide, rich history of immigrant forebears not all adapted to the New World 100%.
Any of them shoot up Wally World?

Any of them shoot up Wally World?
Mostly the town saloon.

You know, I actually live in Amarillo, only about 1/2 a mile away from the Wal-Mart in question.

This morning, my room mate noticed that the computer wasn't logging on to the 'net and after checking with the cable company, we found out our modem was toast, so, she left out around 11:30 to go get a new one.

When she got close to Wal Mart, there were cops blocking the roads leading in and directing traffic away from the place.

Me? I was back at the house, wondering who the police helicopter was looking for, because they kept flying around the neighborhood.

Come to find out that it was a Wal Mart employee who went into the store, shot one shot at the ceiling, and took 2 hostages. SWAT later came in and they thought he only had 1 hostage, so when a single hostage ran out of the room they were being held at, SWAT swarmed in and shot him.

No hostages were harmed, and every one except the gunman got home safely.

And.................no....................it wasn't a terrorist attack, it was some employee who was upset that he didn't get the promotion he thought he was due. It was simply a case of workplace violence.

You know, I actually live in Amarillo, only about 1/2 a mile away from the Wal-Mart in question.

This morning, my room mate noticed that the computer wasn't logging on to the 'net and after checking with the cable company, we found out our modem was toast, so, she left out around 11:30 to go get a new one.

When she got close to Wal Mart, there were cops blocking the roads leading in and directing traffic away from the place.

Me? I was back at the house, wondering who the police helicopter was looking for, because they kept flying around the neighborhood.

Come to find out that it was a Wal Mart employee who went into the store, shot one shot at the ceiling, and took 2 hostages. SWAT later came in and they thought he only had 1 hostage, so when a single hostage ran out of the room they were being held at, SWAT swarmed in and shot him.

No hostages were harmed, and every one except the gunman got home safely.

And.................no....................it wasn't a terrorist attack, it was some employee who was upset that he didn't get the promotion he thought he was due. It was simply a case of workplace violence.

"Work place violence" lololol.

This was workplace violence, too:

Nidal Hasan’s Murders Termed ‘Workplace Violence’ by U.S.

Apparently "workplace violence" means any act of violence that is orchestrated by Muslim lunatics and carried out in the vicinity of any place where people work.

All the café bombings...workplace violence. The twin towers, the school slaughters......workplace violence. It's all just workplace violence. Walmart should be nicer to muslims.

The Orlando nightclub shooting was also "gay violence" because the shooter was gay. Wait..was it "gay violence"..or was it "workplace violence"?

I get confused.

"Workplace violence" lololol...

Yes, it was workplace violence. The only 2 people taken hostage were his supervisors who didn't recommend him for promotion.

If it had been a true terrorist attack, the body count would have been much larger than zero.
I recognize your desire to deify terrorists by implying they are always successful in their endeavor...but the truth is, they arent. And the body count wasn't zero, douchebag.

Forum List

Back