ACTUAL O-Care premiums are in for 2015- on average, go DOWN. Where is "librul" media? Pubs lie again

Obamacare, I'm happy that some libs still want to own that turd, Dem's please run on Obamacare in 2016. :eusa_pray:
Agreed. I know how my disabled friend who cannot afford the premiums for his family of three will vote.

And if he could can he afford the sky high deductibles?

Even the boneheads that got subsities through the exchanges can't pay the premiums according to Medicare/Medicaids new report in the WSJ.

Obamacare, I'm happy that some libs still want to own that turd, Dem's please run on Obamacare in 2016. :eusa_pray:
Agreed. I know how my disabled friend who cannot afford the premiums for his family of three will vote.

Even the boneheads that got subsities through the exchanges can't pay the premiums according to Medicare/Medicaids new report in the WSJ.

When they can afford the premiums, then they can't afford to pay for the deductibles.
What good is the new health insurance if the deductibles are way too high?

When they can afford the premiums, then they can't afford to pay for the deductibles.
What good is the new health insurance if the deductibles are way too high?

I said it before with the premiums and sky high deductibles for most people its like not having insurance at all they are paying for everything out of pocket with the added burden of paying way too high a premium. What those people need is a lower price catastrophic plan but Obamacare banned them because they needed everyone to pay more for a full plan or the whole thing is a failure financially. Without millions of mush brained young people buying a lot more coverage than they need subsidizing others it doesn't work.

When does America figure this out? Just amazing...

Good News Obamacare Premiums Are Going Down -- But Buyer Beware

Kaiser Permanente was one of Obama's top 10 donors.

The Left wanted Single payer. The Right made "compromise" and now Corporations profit.

The sound of 2015.

Kaiser Family Foundation and Kaiser Permanente are two different animals.

KFF is a non-profit health education foundation, while Kaiser P is a conglomerate ...errr, just read: Kaiser Permanente - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

KFF claims it's 'non-partisan' *wink-wink* but has always been a mouthpiece for Obamacare.
Kaiser Family Foundation - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

And if the state exchanges are ruled illegal it will get way worse.

Republicans are such hypocrites - they piss, moan and complain about activist judges then-----then hope and pray the SCOTUS will pull their asses out of the trap they created for themselves.

By: Jason Easley
Sunday, February, 15th, 2015

<snip>

Red states whose political leaders oppose the ACA the most have seen a huge surge in enrollment, “Republicans who thought that they were stopping the law by refusing to set up their own state exchanges have created a trap for themselves. Florida, Maine, Georgia, Michigan and North Carolina have all covered at least 40% of their eligible residents under the federal exchange. Arkansas also depends on subsidies to fund their “private option” plan. All of these states will face an immediate backlash if the Supreme Court rules that only states that have set up exchanges are eligible for subsidies.”

<snip>

And if the state exchanges are ruled illegal it will get way worse.

Republicans are such hypocrites - they piss, moan and complain about activist judges then-----then hope and pray the SCOTUS will pull their asses out of the trap they created for themselves.

By: Jason Easley
Sunday, February, 15th, 2015.
Quoting someone else's opinion as a rebuttal is brain dead. Your must be a liberal.

Try to remember the $6k annual cap on patient spending Foxbots...
Not patient spending... I KNOW you mean maximum out-of-pocket cost.

Out-of-pocket maximum limit HealthCare.gov
The maximum out-of-pocket cost limit for any individual Marketplace plan for 2015 can be no more than $6,600 for an individual plan and $13,200 for a family plan.

Oops...That cap increased by 10%. And premiums still need to be paid monthly.
Thank you Obama!

The maximum out-of-pocket cost limit for any individual Marketplace plan for 2015 can be no more than $6,600 for an individual plan and $13,200 for a family plan.

Thank you Obama!
No it didn't.

Thank you Obama!
No it didn't.

You mean Out-of-pocket maximum limit HealthCare.gov is lying to all of us?? Say it isn't so!!!

Insurance companies, like the rest of us, are still trying to figure out what the hell was in the law that was as long as a Stephen King novel and twice as scary. Knowing that democrats are typically not fond of reading books (or Bills), the then democrat House Speaker told Americans that they would find out what's in the (gigantic) bill after it was passed and it was passed by intimidation, bribes and outright graft. The phrase "IRS" is used in the bill far more times than is comfortable for most Americans, especially after the Obama IRS has been found to be an incompetent corrupt bureaucracy targeting political enemies so where does that leave the ironically named ACA?

Insurance companies, like the rest of us, are still trying to figure out what the hell was in the law that was as long as a Stephen King novel and twice as scary. Knowing that democrats are typically not fond of reading books (or Bills), the then democrat House Speaker told Americans that they would find out what's in the (gigantic) bill after it was passed and it was passed by intimidation, bribes and outright graft. The phrase "IRS" is used in the bill far more times than is comfortable for most Americans, especially after the Obama IRS has been found to be an incompetent corrupt bureaucracy targeting political enemies so where does that leave the ironically named ACA?
Still not understood by the public- thanks media-, working just great. IRS is fine, brainwashed chump, just underfunded.

Forum List

Back