ACTUAL O-Care premiums are in for 2015- on average, go DOWN. Where is "librul" media? Pubs lie again

Obamacare, I'm happy that some libs still want to own that turd, Dem's please run on Obamacare in 2016. :eusa_pray:
Agreed. I know how my disabled friend who cannot afford the premiums for his family of three will vote.

And if he could can he afford the sky high deductibles?

Deductibles were so much lower with the same level of coverage of course prior to the ACA.

Duh!!

Obamacare, I'm happy that some libs still want to own that turd, Dem's please run on Obamacare in 2016. :eusa_pray:
Agreed. I know how my disabled friend who cannot afford the premiums for his family of three will vote.

Deductibles were so much lower with the same level of coverage of course prior to the ACA.

Duh!!

Nice, well thought out response.

Duh!!

Yup, scam Pubplans were great until really needed lol. Pubrubes!

I've asked this on several other threads with no luck.

One of the complaints against our current system was that we spend 16% of GDP on health care (as opposed to 8% by other countries). This certainly seems to be a legitimate concern.

Since O-Care has kicked in...is anyone looking at this number to see if it is coming down ? (like it was implied it was supposed to)

From OP's link...

But, as always, there is a bit of a catch. Premiums are changing in a way that consumers need to be aware of. The benchmark being used to determine their subsidies under the law is changing in some places -- meaning some people will need to switch to a new plan to keep paying the same premium or they might have to pay more to keep the plan they currently have.

Duh!!

You're a dumbass.

Next.

All politicians are liars and cheats. It's the nature of the beast.

ACTUALLY, Pubs are, and just love making people sick of politics so they can cheat and steal from them in their ignorance.

Yes, cost to the country is coming down, and will more and more...

Duh!!

You're a dumbass.

Next.
You're a brainwashed angry twit 70% chance racist, 80% chance ugly American, Pub dupe lol. Next.

Duh!!

You're a dumbass.

Next.
You're a brainwashed angry twit 70% chance racist, 80% chance ugly American, Pub dupe lol. Next.

Lost, franco's meds if found please contact him immediately.

Any actual argument, hater dupe moron? Let's have some more idiotic predictions...

Forum List

Back