ACTUAL O-Care premiums are in for 2015- on average, go DOWN. Where is "librul" media? Pubs lie again

Oh shut the hell up, pay your Obamacare premiums and deductibles and stop bitching. Look on the bright side you are subsidizing lazy losers who sponge off you. /sarcasm

Oh shut the hell up, pay your Obamacare premiums and deductibles and stop bitching. Look on the bright side you are subsidizing lazy losers who sponge off you. /sarcasm

Hopefully he doesn't live in one of the states that are losing their subsidies this month.

Last edited:
A couple of scam plans in corrupt red states are upgraded, that becomes ANOTHER BS prediction for everyone, and the dupes run screaming for the hills. Change the channel, fool. The examiner is a fake paper run by a greedy idiot Pub billionaire. IDIOT.

You ALREADY were paying for them, dingbat dupe, just in the stupidest, cruelest way possible. Now they get preventive care and pay what they can, no more bankruptcies etc etc etc...IOW, STFU.

You ALREADY were paying for them, dingbat dupe, just in the stupidest, cruelest way possible. Now they get preventive care and pay what they can, no more bankruptcies etc etc etc...IOW, STFU.

I'm in the 2% fool Obamatard care is not part of my world. My plan deductible is $500 a year with $2,000 max out of pocket. :eusa_dance:

I'm in the 2% fool Obamatard care is not part of my world. My plan deductible is $500 a year with $2,000 max out of pocket. :eusa_dance:
And its cost will bend DOWN because our whole health system is O-Care, dingbat.

Your plan is guaranteed, has an annual cap, includes all kinds of free tests etc etc, and if you get downsized you get Medicaid- unless you live in a corrupt, idiotic red state. You're welcome, functional shyttehead.

And its cost will bend DOWN because our whole health system is O-Care, dingbat.

I'm fine with the middle class subsidizing my healthcare :eusa_dance:

The original plans for the ACA were to my liking, but the subsequent "negotiations" have turned it into a joke, going through private sectors for healthcare where profit is put above the interests of people is not the way to go.

When does America figure this out? Just amazing...

Good News Obamacare Premiums Are Going Down -- But Buyer Beware

Uhh....no they're not. They're increasing by an average of 17-35 percent.
BS -Link? Some are, and then you get brainwashed. lol dupe.

You are the perfect little lock step liberal partisan hack, frankie.

Obamacare s Double-Digit Rate Hikes For 2016 Disclosed - Forbes

Thanks obamacare for rewarding the insurance companies and screwing the little man once again. So much for everyone saving 2500 a year.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Thanks obamacare for rewarding the insurance companies and screwing the little man once again. So much for everyone saving 2500 a year.
MORE predictions that won't happen, more crap Pub scams undone. One or the other. NONE of your dire warnings about the general cost curve have happened, hater dupes. The cost curve is bending down. Only lying corrupt Pubs and their silly dupes ever believed the $2500 figure was meant to be immediate, dupes.

The original plans for the ACA were to my liking, but the subsequent "negotiations" have turned it into a joke, going through private sectors for healthcare where profit is put above the interests of people is not the way to go.
Examples? This is the only thing that could pass, and is working just fine.

MORE predictions that won't happen, more crap Pub scams undone. One or the other. NONE of your dire warnings about the general cost curve have happened, hater dupes. The cost curve is bending down. Only lying corrupt Pubs and their silly dupes ever believed the $2500 figure was meant to be immediate, dupes.

No, it's happening. Mine are going up 22 percent and I haven't filed a claim or went to a doctor in 5 years.

No, it's happening. Mine are going up 22 percent and I haven't filed a claim or went to a doctor in 5 years.
In TEXAS, dingbat. Glad your old Pubscam plan was never really needed. In addition, those kinds of rises happened periodically before ACA. ZZZZZZZZZZ "The sky is falling!!!!!!"
How much is your subsidy? Look it up if your employer is involved...

In TEXAS, dingbat. Glad your old Pubscam plan was never really needed. In addition, those kinds of rises happened periodically before ACA. ZZZZZZZZZZ "The sky is falling!!!!!!"
How much is your subsidy? Look it up if your employer is involved...

No, everywhere they are rising. No, I'm not being subsidized.

This piece of shit law is going to get repealed.
You and your republicans better pray. If it does what are you going to do with 10 millions that are now with ACA? That includes Ted Cruz will be looking for health care coverage.

Forum List

Back