ACTUAL O-Care premiums are in for 2015- on average, go DOWN. Where is "librul" media? Pubs lie again

This piece of shit law is going to get repealed.
You and your republicans better pray. If it does what are you going to do with 10 millions that are now with ACA? That includes Ted Cruz will be looking for health care coverage.
news flash 320 million Americans now, 10 million don't mean shit
EVERYBODY is with ACA. 10 million is the number of medicaid POLICIES. Another 7 million will start when red states cooperate.

BS -Link? Some are, and then you get brainwashed. lol dupe.

You are the perfect little lock step liberal partisan hack, frankie.

Obamacare s Double-Digit Rate Hikes For 2016 Disclosed - Forbes

Thanks obamacare for rewarding the insurance companies and screwing the little man once again. So much for everyone saving 2500 a year.
MORE predictions that won't happen, more crap Pub scams undone. One or the other. NONE of your dire warnings about the general cost curve have happened, hater dupes. The cost curve is bending down. Only lying corrupt Pubs and their silly dupes ever believed the $2500 figure was meant to be immediate, dupes.

No, it's happening. Mine are going up 22 percent and I haven't filed a claim or went to a doctor in 5 years.
In TEXAS, dingbat. Glad your old Pubscam plan was never really needed. In addition, those kinds of rises happened periodically before ACA. ZZZZZZZZZZ "The sky is falling!!!!!!"
How much is your subsidy? Look it up if your employer is involved...

No, everywhere they are rising. No, I'm not being subsidized.
How would you know? lol

You and your republicans better pray. If it does what are you going to do with 10 millions that are now with ACA? That includes Ted Cruz will be looking for health care coverage.
EVERYBODY is with ACA. 10 million is the number of medicaid POLICIES. Another 7 million will start when red states cooperate.
they won't, they want Obama care burned to the ground.

they won't, they want Obama care burned to the ground.
Tough shytte for those a-holes and their dupes...

You were screaming when Obama lied about you can keep your doctor. That was only 200K. Now your saying 10millions and counting don't mean a shit? Apparently you don't know anything about health insurance because you told me once you don't have insurance. If I were you STFU. Because all your telling us you don't need insurance.

150609-what-fresh-hell-is-this.jpg

http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/health-insurance-premiums.aspx

Analysis of 2015 Health Premiums Finds Average Nationwide is Flat.
A new analysis of the Affordable Care Act’s health insurance marketplace costs finds that, nationwide, marketplace premiums did not increase at all from 2014 to 2015, though there were substantial average premium increases in some states and declines in others. The average premiums for the second lowest-cost silver plan—or benchmark plan for calculating the federal subsidy in a given state—were also unchanged. And the average deductible for a marketplace plan increased by just 1 percent year to year.
The 0 percent change in average premiums is unprecedented when compared with historic trends in both the individual insurance market and employer-based health insurance. Prior to the passage of the Affordable Care Act, from 2008 to 2010, premiums grew an average 10 percent or more per year in state individual insurance markets. Many factors underlie this year’s stability in marketplace premiums, but three important contributors were: an increase in the number of participating insurance carriers; the design of the marketplaces; and the risk stabilization programs for participating insurers. The premiums presented are for a 40-year-old nonsmoker. See Table 1 below. Results are weighted to reflect the population distribution across rating regions. The data for single and family premiums are available in an interactive map.

Funny how facts come in slowly and are hard to find, while Pub bs propaganda and predictions are everywhere, hunh?

Oh shut the hell up, pay your Obamacare premiums and deductibles and stop bitching. Look on the bright side you are subsidizing lazy losers who sponge off you. /sarcasm
You ALREADY were paying for them, dingbat dupe, just in the stupidest, cruelest way possible. Now they get preventive care and pay what they can, no more bankruptcies etc etc etc...IOW, STFU.

I'm in the 2% fool Obamatard care is not part of my world. My plan deductible is $500 a year with $2,000 max out of pocket. :eusa_dance:

Hmm...I'm in your neighborhood and your deal sucks though. Call me . I'll give you my guy's number. It does feel good to be above the rabble though, huh.

Forum List

Back