Adam Schiff Censured

the only person convicted of being a crook is your master xiden’s son
My master? How is that? I don't try and defend Biden like you do Trump.

Screenshot_20230624_212951_TikTok.jpg

yes your master…keep defending him plantation boy…you are the only one talking about trump…to deflect from your Master Joe’s crime family
Sorry boot licker, you find me defending Biden like you be on Trump's d..... Tell me why Schiff was censured again.

Sorry boot licker, you find me defending Biden like you be on Trump's d..... Tell me why Schiff was censured again.

you are in this thread with your constant deflection...you are so far up his ass, and that of your demaklan masters you don't even reallize it...it's truly sad.

for being a liar and his part in the Russian hoax, essentially being Putin's puppet...to be fair, a lot of demafascsit were back then, he was just a leading voice.

You can read the text of the censure here: https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-resolution/521/text

I doubt you will, or accept the facts....because your Master's won't let you
I watched the hearing, it was bullshit. There was no facts just the cult doing Trump's bidding. You whine about making it about Trump, that's all it's about. You are a boot licking, Trump Humping trick, so you know that.

ensure is a joke. Schiff should be removed from office for crapping all over the Constitution.

Schiff exposed Trump for crapping all over the Constitution. And he will pay the price for it.

I hear Biden will give Schiff the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I hope he does it on the House floor at the next state of the union, like Trump did Rush Limbaugh, so I can watch you magaturds heads explode.

Schiff exposed Trump for crapping all over the Constitution. And he will pay the price for it.

I hear Biden will give Schiff the Presidential Medal of Freedom. I hope he does it on the House floor at the next state of the union, like Trump did Rush Limbaugh, so I can watch you magaturds heads explode.
Medal of Freedom. LOL! That would be the perfect ceremony to prove that the DemoFascists are dedicated to the destruction of the Constitution. Adam Schiff is one of the attack dogs of the DemoFascists of course he will be rewarded. No doubt, he will be given a Senate seat as well.

I watched the hearing, it was bullshit. There was no facts just the cult doing Trump's bidding. You whine about making it about Trump, that's all it's about. You are a boot licking, Trump Humping trick, so you know that.
haha the fact you think it’s all about trump highlights just how far you are on the plantation

it could of been any republican and the demafasist who’s plantation you still live on, would of done the same thing

haha the fact you think it’s all about trump highlights just how far you are on the plantation

it could of been any republican and the demafasist who’s plantation you still live on, would of done the same thing
Sorry boot licker, I have stated several times that any politician no matter what party that breaks the Law should go to jail. As soon as they come after your Orange God, you fools start whining about Joe and Hunter Biden. Schiff was censured because he holds Trump accountable.

Sorry boot licker, I have stated several times that any politician no matter what party that breaks the Law should go to jail. As soon as they come after your Orange God, you fools start whining about Joe and Hunter Biden. Schiff was censured because he holds Trump accountable.
yet you continue to defend your master haha

yet you continue to defend your master haha
No boot licker, you are the one defending your Orange God. How many times do I need to tell your dumbass if Joe Biden is guilty of a crime, then he should go to jail like anyone else. It is boot licking fools like you that think your Orange God is above the law.

No boot licker, you are the one defending your Orange God. How many times do I need to tell your dumbass if Joe Biden is guilty of a crime, then he should go to jail like anyone else. It is boot licking fools like you that think your Orange God is above the law.
haha this thread isn’t about trump…i’m not defending him, because he’s not even the topic

you made him the topic to defend one of your demaklan masters because you are little plantation boy

Forum List

Back